engineer equipment @ lvl100

tehfr00by
Rookie
Rookie

engineer equipment @ lvl100

Post by tehfr00by » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:21 am

Should I go miy nano's (full set) or try for something else, perhaps a experienced engineer got some armor for sale or advices what to fill my slots with?

thanks!

Bhima
Fresh
Fresh

Re: engineer equipment @ lvl100

Post by Bhima » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:23 am

Hi,
I've got an engi 100 and i've done this > http://www.aofroobs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9586" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I used Apocalypse armor (QL around 170) for evade and init buff and i've got 2 X CDR for weapons. I can use this setup with last bot and last buff (reflect, shield, AC) without contract nor tower. I only need little switch : Myi nano gloves, 2 X ring of presence and lya glasses +10, 2 X desert nomad shoulder, collar of amplification and 2 Tir Ring.

Good luck ;)
Bhima (agent, opi, 200) : work in progress
Hainegit2 (engi, nano, 100) : last configuration
Hainegit (engi, nano, 60) : last configuration, video
Bhimaengi (engi, nano, 25) : work in progress

Bhima
Fresh
Fresh

Post by Bhima » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:23 am

Hi,
I've got an engi 100 and i've done this > http://www.aofroobs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9586" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I used Apocalypse armor (QL around 170) for evade and init buff and i've got 2 X CDR for weapons. I can use this setup with last bot and last buff (reflect, shield, AC) without contract nor tower. I only need little switch : Myi nano gloves, 2 X ring of presence and lya glasses +10, 2 X desert nomad shoulder, collar of amplification and 2 Tir Ring.

Good luck ;)

tehfr00by
Rookie
Rookie

Post by tehfr00by » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:04 pm

How expensive is that Apoc equipment? Where do you get it, is it easy to obtain for a newcomer?

Goldberg
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Goldberg » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:41 pm

Thats an awesome Engi you got there Bhima, if your setup isnt final you might consider switching few items if you go all the way evades.
Living Dragonskin Legs and Shapeshifter's Vest will give your setup additional 29 to all evades and +10 to aad and some other cool boosts too... (both are easy to obtain and wear, im not sure if evades effected by oe, yet you can either ip MA just to get them out of oe or maybe imp ma in some free\unneeded slots.)
switching your current back item for Cloak of the Reanimated Jester (1/5) will give you +11 to all nano but will cost you 4 points for evades (but thats and awesome tradeoff in my eyes)
aad clusters instead aao (your not dealing that much damage yourself with cdrs for the aao to make such noticeable impact anyway), ring of luck defensive and maybe the HI ring for evades.

Bhima
Fresh
Fresh

Post by Bhima » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:29 am

tehfr00by : Apocalypse armor (clan but i think there's an omni version) is real easy to farm : http://www.ao-universe.com/main.php?sit ... nk=0&id=75" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Enhanced Leather Armor or Sid's Leather Armor can be rolled with clicasaver and clanalizer can be loot on mob in mish (you should buy them 50-100k each)

Goldberg : thank you very much, you're giving me real usefull advices.
Living Dragonskin Legs : i prefair apo legs for init buff (a little more DD)
Shapeshifter's Vest : you're right, they are very usefull buff on this armor (MM, init, evade, AAD ...)
Cloak of the Reanimated Jester (1/5) is quite similar than beeping back, but i'll equip it because it will be easier to leave my org and cast my slayer (no need Lya glasses). I like my beeping, because it's more original and it's damn hard to equip at level 100 without implant but i will change to cloak.
"aad clusters instead aao" : i'm a little lazy and i don't want to twink my implant another time. Furthermore, i prefair a little more DD than defense, i'm gimp in pvp versus sloob, i prefair to hit a little more towers or mob in Foreman.
"ring of luck defensive" : i've got it (QL 140 max buff : AAD +20) and i've got 2 ring add fire dam +20 (max buff)

I will update my configuration in a moment with this advices :)

Bowgie
Flagged
Flagged

Post by Bowgie » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:15 am

Apocalypse armor (clan-only) or Steel-ribbed (the Omni equivalent) is excellent for any Froob with a high agility-sense ability set-up. This would include Optiflex-race toons. The base pieces are random dyna drops or can be farmed at any ql farming at a matching mission level. TS'ing the finished pieces is a simple two-step process requiring B&E skill and using an Omnifer or Clanalizer item (another boss loot or random drop item) on the hacked base armor to complete the upgrade.

Bhima
Fresh
Fresh

Post by Bhima » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:31 am

I've just update my configuration. I leave my org, with easy switch (2 X ring of presence and collar of amplification) i can cast last slayer and max buff. This is perfect. :glasses1:

Goldberg
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Goldberg » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:51 pm

Impressive! good luck champ!! :)

Iostalin
Fresh
Fresh

Post by Iostalin » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:19 am

Engi is very nice indeed.
But why not Bracelet of Pacifism for some HP? (mish chest loot, TL reqs are scalable to ql of bracer)
Also - Sandy Piece of Goo not possible to squeeze ? Some evades there too.

Hatty
Flagged
Flagged

Post by Hatty » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:00 pm

Bhima wrote:Hi,

Good luck ;)
I must say, that's a hella impressive toon right there. Nice work!
Twinks:

Theumbrage - 100 Evade Agent (with no damage!) - [Setup]
Payments - 76 PvP Focused Trader - [Setup]
Temples - 60 ToTW Twink, Solo Aztur without hiding - [Setup]
Nubstick - 25 Half-arsed Nanomage NR Enfo - [Setup]

Non-Twinks:

Hattyssold - 200 Atrox Soldier - [Setup]
Ulovemyheals - 200 Nanomage Doctor - [Setup]

Froob powah!