Fezael IS first floor

unregisturd
Fresh
Fresh

Fezael IS first floor

Post by unregisturd » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:22 pm

i am a tl6 engi and i was grinding in IS first floor and another engi showed up froob lvl 200 and killed fezael i checked his pet during the battle 2 times and it had showed no hp loss on the pet but the owner had 25 % of his hp missing and that was mid fight. I was wondering how he did it. i tried to use my blinds to heal up my bot, but the blinds wer broken even tho i had my pet on wait and i had stoped shooting. SO any one know how he did it? he killed fez in about the same time it took me to kill wyana.

i use A Maker's Touch , aegis barrior , Intrusive Aura of Malaise, Monitor Aggression Subsystem , Plasma Shield, Reactive Harmonic Cocoon , Disruptive Photon Annihilator ,Entropy Weapon , Sympathetic Entropy Infusion, the general +3 heal delta.

what is he doing that i am not i cant kep up with the healing by the time fez looses 20% hp my bot is on his last 2 bubbles.

Saavick
ModSquad
ModSquad

Re: Fezael IS first floor

Post by Saavick » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:17 am

I've heard Patriots say he can do it, so the best tips would probably be from him. I've never tried him myself on an engi, but I think the way to go would be to tank him yourself and when you're uncomfortably low on health, you hide behind a pillar to lose the aggro. The bot will take over now and it'll last for long enough for you to heal up fully. When you take over again, you can heal the bot to full and keep switching aggro.
Saavick 200 doctor Lokuta 200 soldier Violentmeany 200 enforcer Angrymeany 200 engineer
Vladja 200 agent Meany 200 fixer Littlemeany 200 adventurer Skathi 200 soldier
Luettl 199 bureaucrat Nuclearmeany 190 nano-technician Ingundis 182 martial artist
Sunilda 182 meta-physicist Boesemueny 179 trader Haadriah 163 martial artist
Mueny 136 meta-physicist Ryahna 131 adventurer Whaaaaaa 122 bureaucrat
Wildmeany 100 adventurer Svanhvita 100 engineer Kvada 80 enforcer Babysaav 66 doctor
Vladdy 64 trader Achilla 60 soldier Angrymueny 60 fixer Ealhswith 56 agent
Enragedmeany 25 enforcer Yngvildr 15 soldier

unregisturd
Fresh
Fresh

Post by unregisturd » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:53 am

ok i see, well this nano mage with 0 evades is not going to try that :). maybe with a full set of bio dome armor and the 1.7k board would help. oh well only 1 more lvl to go.

Randomchance
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Randomchance » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:15 am

Saavick wrote:...you hide behind a pillar to lose the aggro.
causing the mob panic delta to kick in and instantly heal the mob......
Metalomania - recovered from the ether december 2010!
Gablerg & Killermuppet - recovered from the ether january 2011!
(seriously guys, keep track of those toons!)
Froob Configurations

C++ This!
Skilled
Skilled

Post by C++ This! » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:16 am

Maybe he has really high nanodelta and just healspams the pet?

snarfblatt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by snarfblatt » Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:55 pm

unregisturd wrote:i am a tl6 engi and i was grinding in IS first floor and another engi showed up froob lvl 200 and killed fezael i checked his pet during the battle 2 times and it had showed no hp loss on the pet but the owner had 25 % of his hp missing and that was mid fight. I was wondering how he did it. i tried to use my blinds to heal up my bot, but the blinds wer broken even tho i had my pet on wait and i had stoped shooting. SO any one know how he did it? he killed fez in about the same time it took me to kill wyana.

i use A Maker's Touch , aegis barrior , Intrusive Aura of Malaise, Monitor Aggression Subsystem , Plasma Shield, Reactive Harmonic Cocoon , Disruptive Photon Annihilator ,Entropy Weapon , Sympathetic Entropy Infusion, the general +3 heal delta.

what is he doing that i am not i cant kep up with the healing by the time fez looses 20% hp my bot is on his last 2 bubbles.
The Pet snares cancel your blinds. Try not using the Intrusive Aura of Malaise. Also, get your hands on Shield of the Obedient Servant. That helps with your pets damage alot.
Rubi-Ka 2 (Rimor)
Snarfblatt (Engie) - Ex-President - Knights of Ka
Studmuffin (Advie)
Beatinstik (Enforcer)
Roleo (Soldier)
Schemp (MP)
McLuvvin (Keeper)
Jamesblatt (Agent)
Snarfette (Engie)
Misokute (Doctor)
Snarftech (NT)
Snarfix (Fixer)
Rubi-Ka 1 (Atlantean)
Snarfblatt (Engie)

Rdord
Hardened
Hardened

Post by Rdord » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:21 pm

try to make fez switch aggro between you and pet, so your pets healdelta kicks in, while you take a couple of hits, keep in mind he might not have been self. dont cast reflects on yourself, the dmg will break blinds, cant afford to not cast reflect on pet even tho it will break blinds. you could try not uing reflect, set pet to wait, and cast blind, keep recasting over and over until pets back to full health, maybe trim bot with the evades trimmer and full def, may do lower dmg but will evade heaps more.
Rdord engineer RK1 Equipment Dream Equipment
Iamsotroxy Equipment
Drdord Equipment <--setup when i was froob pvper
Australian Motorcycle News

Saavick
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Saavick » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:47 am

Randomchance wrote:
causing the mob panic delta to kick in and instantly heal the mob
It'll go after the pet instead of after you I thought?
Saavick 200 doctor Lokuta 200 soldier Violentmeany 200 enforcer Angrymeany 200 engineer
Luettl 199 bureaucrat Nuclearmeany 190 nano-technician Ingundis 182 martial artist
Wildmeany 100 adventurer Svanhvita 100 engineer Kvada 80 enforcer Babysaav 66 doctor

Tarradax
Wordbearer

Post by Tarradax » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:45 am

Saavick wrote:
Randomchance wrote:
causing the mob panic delta to kick in and instantly heal the mob
It'll go after the pet instead of after you I thought?
Random's right on this one - If a mob loses sight of you after you've been tanking it, regardless of any pets you may have around ready to take up the front there's a good chance the mob just kicks in the panicmode delta. It's awesome on a crat, really. :evil:
Ye' Olde Fixer Guide, By Me.

/Tarradax, Proud Owner of Questionable Morals.
/Baene, It's Like A Beanbag Chair. With a Gun. And a Temper.
/Bonekrakka, Get Your Choppas Ready, Boyz! Time For A WAAAAAAGH!
/Happythought, Hand-Made Silk Kites! Beautiful Strings!
/Littleshank, Choose Difficulty: []Hard []Medium []Easy []Very Easy [X]Atrox Melee Adventurer.

Completely Unrelated To Anything Link

BigMx
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by BigMx » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:52 am

The only way I know you can be sure that the mob's heal delta doesn't kick in is to make sure that your pet grabs aggro before you ditch out of line of sight and do not force the mob (any mob including bosses) to change it's pathing route where they run a huge circle or something just to get to you. A good example of the pathing issue is Totw bosses when you stand behind a pillar and the boss runs all the way to the door, turns around and runs nearly half way back to it's spawn spot, then turns and comes after you behind the pillar. that kind of weird pathing can cause the mob to momentarily lose aggro and it's heal delta will kick in. So it's better to jump back into line of sight of the mob when you see it's pathing starting to change, just so you can keep aggro (but don't do any damage) and if your pet is fast and close enough, it will grab aggro within 10 seconds at least.

So If you attempt to hide while the mob still has aggro on you and it doesn't switch back to your pet (not even for an instant), then it means your pet is so low on the hate list that it won't be able to grab aggro and there is a very high chance the mob will heal up fully or mostly full. so basically just learn good aggro management skills (things you can do to control the mobs pathing and aggression) and you should never have to worry about them healing up fully....well at least not unless they get caught in some geometry somewhere.

Goran Gora
Hardened
Hardened

Post by Goran Gora » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:05 am

8)
when it was? 1 day i leveled my orgmate while she was afk.. when i was there saw.. uhm.. 197 or 198 lvl froob engineer.. thats might be you.... and yeah.. i killed that time fazzel solo..

Here i am.. crazy b**** engineer...
Saavick the Nub is right, i can do it.. and without big problems
tip? you should have learned tricks on engineer while you leveled.. if not
hm.. i am switching my aggro between bot and me as someone mentioned up there.. using FULL buffed pet and not using blind unless there are souls around ( if i am selfed then it funny to kill.. fazzel+2 souls )
atm speaking about doing him selfed.. fully selfed.. ohh.. sorry.. i think friend before IS spamed with swim expertise.. anyway..
with OSB for me it is relative easy.. i just need mm/mc/ts mochies and i own all first floor in IS..

once tried kill selfed weakest 2nd floor boss.. got down 3 bars and then fans showed up.. somehow missed 1 fan.. and.. BOOM! reclaim.. but it is doable for froobie engie.. no idea about heckler boss.. if you manage snare them with pet aura you should do fine..
anyway.. its not about 2nd floor right now..
Good, old patriots! :)

Saavick
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Saavick » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:19 am

Pat you may be uber, but you're still a nub :D

Goran Gora
Hardened
Hardened

Post by Goran Gora » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:07 am

Off-Topic
i hate you too saavick :D 8)

On-Topic

by real.. how many are able solo him as froob? i know just few froobs who have done it

Off-Topic

lol this is evil lough :laughing3:

Goran Gora
Hardened
Hardened

Post by Goran Gora » Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:44 pm

today did dominus Jiannu ( near hazek ) and almost did half hp on gelid.. gelid seems doable from froobie engie.. didnt used few engi tricks up there...

just mentioned ;)

Goran Gora
Hardened
Hardened

Post by Goran Gora » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:13 pm

Show-Off

did solo Inobak the Gelid =D> :D 8)

had mc/mm/ts mochies only