Totw tInk with fancy weapon

Zirkonium
Flagged
Flagged

Totw tInk with fancy weapon

Post by Zirkonium » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:20 pm

So I like engineers and played them for ages. Now I've already got some TOTW twink engineers. But I'm always looking for interesting fun new ideas. I don't like the big bot-gimp engy builds. I often twink the engineer for damage and survival and then take a bot that I can self. This works very well, because with good aggro management and bot healing, I can solo even aztur and his 2 little friends self buffed.

My preferred twink is an atrox engy with a styg at the moment. No cluster conflicts like pistols so that's all great. Damage is awesome and I can stand my own most of the time even without the bot. Now I'm thinking there should be other options that are interesting. Very un-engy like by preference.

I'm thinking fear forged blades for instance. Or a skawt? Single dog of war seems impossible at 60 on froob engineer. Either pistol or fling might be lacking. And certainly OE without external buffs.

Any other fun ideas? The goal is to be self-buffed. I don't seem to be able to search for min and max damage on weapons on AO items and auno. This used to be possible I seem to remember.

Briandmg
Skilled
Skilled

Re: Totw tInk with fancy weapon

Post by Briandmg » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:11 am

Skawt is a good alternative option.

FFBs don't really fare as well as Nano charged stun gloves at that level if you're looking for MA-related weapons.

Also worth it to check out the OT Hurler, although it has no real advantage over the Styg except in PvP (it checks duck exp instead, and it's ranged).
The Ultimate Endgame Froob PvP Guide :OO
All you ever needed to know to make your L200 froob toon a beast in PvP. :P