high lvl froob enf equip

rp181
Amateur
Amateur

high lvl froob enf equip

Post by rp181 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:31 pm

i was wondering what the best armour and wep would be for a level 180-200 frrob 2he enf.
for armour, im thinking azure reveries is the best, any better?
weapon, im thinking edge of tarsque (if yo could get it )

Sferykal
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Sferykal » Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:43 pm

What you need at endgame are HPs mixed in with decent ACs and, if possible, a good amount of modifiers to 2HE/AAO for your attack rating. Add to that NCU (i.e. my soldier has over 600 NCU unbuffed now, which is usually enough to cover even most team situations).

In regard to armors you have Azure, Pro- and Reactive (and their Biodome counterparts Kegern's and Jathos'), Sentinels and OTAF. Add in special pieces like Legchopper gloves, certain sleeves, specific headgear and a tank of your choice, and you will end up with some kind of "mix'n'match" armor set. Don't forget the HI tokenboard (1750+ tokens), it adds another 1k HP over the 1k TB.

flyingengi
Veteran
Veteran

Post by flyingengi » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:42 pm

I would recommend HNTA as your back peice if you have 200m to throw away :) I'm also curious to what weapon you are planning on using. Pained, FBR, Perma, EQB?
EDIT: You could even go for the Abyssal Desecrator which i have only seen used once and it was in borealis pvp :P
Last edited by flyingengi on Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Rookie "Flyingmp" - RK1 - LVL220
  • Flyingengi - RK1 - LVL199
  • Freshman "Flyingblades" - RK1 - LVL150
  • Flyingadvy- RK1 - LVL128
  • Apprentice Imfat "Deathinabag" Yourdead - RK1 - LVL49
Facebook

Goldberg
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Goldberg » Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:01 am

Veil of the Revoked Always great for Froob Enfo, acutally at TL5, other then the "low ACs" you cant beat it, easily obtained and looks awesome!! :wink:

rp181
Amateur
Amateur

Post by rp181 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:27 am

this is the equip im going for:

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=74652

replace pained panther with edge of tarsque, and there you have it.
improvments?

Saavick
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Saavick » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:00 am

It's for an enforcer not possible to get Ql 250 implants in Head and Eye, and even in the rest... I think it would be extremely difficult if possible at all.

For the rest it looks okay... I would use a Reinforced NCU Component Belt instead of the 6 slot. Also Anything to replace what you have on your wrists (AC's are excellent then). The rings are good, but you won't do Melee Damage but Radiation (Panther) or Chemical (Edge of Tarasque).

For the armour, azure looks nice as a set but it might be better to get a pair of Superior Sentinel Armor Sleeves for the extra 7 2HE each. For an enforcer I would get a DChest over an Azure chest but that might be a bit out of range (550m on RK1).

You need a L-Wrist implant btw, at least put runspeed in it or something but not nothing.
Saavick 200 doctor Lokuta 200 soldier Violentmeany 200 enforcer Angrymeany 200 engineer
Vladja 200 agent Meany 200 fixer Littlemeany 200 adventurer Skathi 200 soldier
Luettl 199 bureaucrat Nuclearmeany 190 nano-technician Ingundis 185 martial artist
Sunilda 182 meta-physicist Boesemueny 179 trader Haadriah 163 martial artist
Richilde 136 adventurer Mueny 136 meta-physicist Ryahna 131 adventurer
Whaaaaaa 122 bureaucrat Wildmeany 100 adventurer Svanhvita 100 engineer
Kvada 80 enforcer Vladdy 64 trader Achilla 60 soldier Angrymueny 60 fixer
Ealhswith 56 agent Enragedmeany 25 enforcer Yngvildr 15 soldier

Sferykal
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Sferykal » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:04 am

I just messed around a little bit: some funky setup:
  • Pained Panther, because it's better than Tara sword.
  • Radiation damage rings, because PP is dealing radiation damage.
  • Less ACs, 300 less HP, way more AR and damage add in the end.
  • Screw shielding bracers, use reflect bracers.
  • Messed a bit with the implants, but didn't do a detailed check on everything. Concealment? Psychology! Why? Best taunting tool is based on it.
  • Although not changed in the setup: Use a crit scope and/or go full def. The TIM scope is not doing much for you.
Don't see this as a "final" setup, it's more there to provoke some thinking.

Saavick
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Saavick » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:32 am

I wouldn't use 6 chips of 64 NCU. Get yourself Spirit Infused Yuttos Modified NCU-chips, with a Nano Formula Recompiler (faster absorb casting) and a Hardcore CPU Upgrade (to more often cast mongo and absorb).

Buy or borrow 2 more Yutto-chips for the treatment bonus if you want as high as possible Refined Implants.
Saavick 200 doctor Lokuta 200 soldier Violentmeany 200 enforcer Angrymeany 200 engineer
Vladja 200 agent Meany 200 fixer Littlemeany 200 adventurer Skathi 200 soldier
Luettl 199 bureaucrat Nuclearmeany 190 nano-technician Ingundis 185 martial artist
Sunilda 182 meta-physicist Boesemueny 179 trader Haadriah 163 martial artist
Richilde 136 adventurer Mueny 136 meta-physicist Ryahna 131 adventurer
Whaaaaaa 122 bureaucrat Wildmeany 100 adventurer Svanhvita 100 engineer
Kvada 80 enforcer Vladdy 64 trader Achilla 60 soldier Angrymueny 60 fixer
Ealhswith 56 agent Enragedmeany 25 enforcer Yngvildr 15 soldier

hahnsoo
Elite
Elite

Post by hahnsoo » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:43 am

Heh. It's too bad the Range Increaser doesn't affect Mongo. "Stand back, guys, I'm going to Mongo the whole floor!!!" *fixer begins meep while the doc rolls eyes and sighs*
"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." G.K.Chesterton
Years of experience means years of learning bad habits.
~ Proud Member of Newcomers Alliance ~ My AO Guide

Sferykal
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Sferykal » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:05 am

Just a short note about the Spirit Infused Yutto NCUs: As far as I know they need to be tradeskilled now; which in turn means the price skyrocketed compared to the "direct-buy": ~30 mil for one, 120-150 mil for a whole set, depending on how many are required. Having 6 for twinking might be helpful, 180 mil then :?

Secondly, they cannot be put into the equip usings auno's own equip form (it can be "injected" by using a self-made form). I used normal Yutto's, that's not perfect but shows where things are heading compared to the standard 64 NCU chips.

Nixos
Hardened
Hardened

Post by Nixos » Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:58 pm

I have a couple semi-related end-game weapon questions for the fr00b enforcer:

1.) 1hb...any weapons that would fit nicely into this line at/near end-game? The only ones I am aware of are the Skulls from IS, and it looks like those would pale next to a Panther/Howlet/pretty much anything else.

2.) I usually hear Panther mentioned before Howlet when it comes down to choosing a weapon. Is this due to more available items that boost 2he AR, like Silken Legshopper Gloves? Or maybe because there are more 2he options to pick from (FBR, EQB, etc)?

Parkko
Hardened
Hardened

Post by Parkko » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:33 pm

Nixos wrote:I have a couple semi-related end-game weapon questions for the fr00b enforcer:

1.) 1hb...any weapons that would fit nicely into this line at/near end-game? The only ones I am aware of are the Skulls from IS, and it looks like those would pale next to a Panther/Howlet/pretty much anything else.

2.) I usually hear Panther mentioned before Howlet when it comes down to choosing a weapon. Is this due to more available items that boost 2he AR, like Silken Legshopper Gloves? Or maybe because there are more 2he options to pick from (FBR, EQB, etc)?
1.) the best froob enfo option for 1hb weapon would be those 1hb weapon that Ian Warr drop, blood mace and blood bat.

2.) Panther are more used cause of items that boost 2he (like those legchopper glove) and cause of perk too, 2he have better perk than 2hb (and i think more) but that dont touch fr00b playing
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Sferykal
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Sferykal » Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:01 pm

Parkko wrote:1.) the best froob enfo option for 1hb weapon would be those 1hb weapon that Ian Warr drop, blood mace and blood bat.
No :D Actually it's a yes and no, because it depends on what you do. There are places where the min damage makes a big difference and there are others where the specials and max damage are playing a more important role.

Crabface
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Crabface » Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:30 pm

Parkko wrote:2.) Panther are more used cause of items that boost 2he (like those legchopper glove) and cause of perk too, 2he have better perk than 2hb (and i think more) but that dont touch fr00b playing
If rp181 is a froob I think he can rule out an Edge of Tarasque anyway.

Parkko
Hardened
Hardened

Post by Parkko » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:09 pm

yeah, but nixos asked why people use panther over howlet
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.