Feb 16th+17th+18th : Froob-Raids

Raids and events are announced here.
Tenchii
Fresh
Fresh

Feb 16th+17th+18th : Froob-Raids

Post by Tenchii » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:47 pm

Feb 16th:

Thanks for the fun all; this was a really nice AO-day. After such a long break i enjoyed the spontanious ganking we did on 1x "Lunatics", 1x "Ljotur" himself and 1x "The Pest" for a warmup. Thanks for joining and following me ( a stranger to most ) so perfectly. We only were 6 ppl (with 9 chars) but everyone did an outstanding job. Gratulations on the loot!

Afterwards froobs gathered randomly to do some IS-Fun and i was very happy to see what a friendly and forgiving attitude and reputation froobs still have. Yay!

When everyone was about to go to bed, Enginistin rallied us for some Medusa action and we had fun slaying some Medusa Grandmatriarchs. 8 ppl (with 9 chars) showed up and we had alot of fun. I doubt i was the only one laughing out loud while "being charmed" and chasing my teammates around . The evade-heavy professions had the easiest time, as teammates couldnt really hurt them much as long as they stood in the +300AAD crat-aura.

Feb 17th, 19:00 GMT:
We will choose two or three targets that are already spawned and out in the open, may it be Pest / Lamp / Ljotur / notum soldier / diamondine soldier / Obedient Enforcer / Juggernauts / Generals / etc.

We'll rally at 7:00 pm GMT . - We'll end warping at 7:20 pm GMT, buff up and start fighting.

Feb 18th, 19:00 GMT:
We will do Hollow Island. Incase HI is taken, we target Supply Master Eel

We'll rally at 7:00 pm GMT . - We'll end warping at 7:20 pm GMT, buff up and start fighting.

Lets get ready to rrrrrrrrrrrrumble!
~Tenchii
- - Tenchii lvl 199 Engi - - ( MA-Engi is really strong and alot of fun. Please dont hide as Engi, blinds=GA'like stayingpower)
- - Steffilein TL.5 Doc - - -( if you love weapons, use them and never stand back, the new items make "docs are scarce on IP" a lie )
- - Netherstorm TL.5 MP - ( my 4th MP. 2he Trox this time. Yes i like pet'classes that are in the midst of it )
- - Bigchii TL.5 Enforcer - ( Evade-Enfo, a good way to get docs bored )

Lusto
Skilled
Skilled

Re: Feb 16th+17th+18th : Froob-Raids

Post by Lusto » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:06 am

Screenshots, or it did not happen! :D

Welcome back!
Lusto (level 200 doc) Lostu (level 200 adv) Losto (level 200 MP) Lustu (level 199 Soldier)
Lyrangitus (level 100 Trader) Lyran (level 74 Agent) Lyrangitis (level 25 Doctor)
Froob Since 2005, Member of Wolf Brigade, Founding Member of Froob200

Tenchii
Fresh
Fresh

Post by Tenchii » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:41 pm

Feb 17th:

Another day in the life of a froob. Lamb, Pest and Ljotur didnt show up, so we decided to bully "Obedient Enforcer" and Notum Soldier in Eastern Fouls Plains. We were able to fill two teams (+some bufftoons) and wiped the floor with both of them and grew together more. Thanks for the nice time :notworthy:

Tomorrow we'll do Hollow Island and YOU definitly will be a nice addition to our force then!

~Tenchii
- - Tenchii lvl 199 Engi - - ( MA-Engi is really strong and alot of fun. Please dont hide as Engi, blinds=GA'like stayingpower)
- - Steffilein TL.5 Doc - - -( if you love weapons, use them and never stand back, the new items make "docs are scarce on IP" a lie )
- - Netherstorm TL.5 MP - ( my 4th MP. 2he Trox this time. Yes i like pet'classes that are in the midst of it )

Tenchii
Fresh
Fresh

Post by Tenchii » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:29 pm

Feb 18th:

Thanks for the nice Hollow Island raid. We started out with only 5 players plus some buff-toons. As the raid is quite long, luckily more and more froobs joined in. If i counted correclty, we were 9 players controlling 19 toons when we beat the last wave. Special thanks to all those on enfo, doc and MP'duty.

After Wave 10 our coordination lacked a bit and we didnt manage to get blinds running on the quite high amounts of adds which the already triggered "Weed" and "Suzerain" had by thier side. We had alot of fun and chaos till the first set of NSD ran out without another one landing properly. When we wiped, the Weed only lost about 15% life, but i'd still call it a very nice solid raid. As it wasnt weekend we lacked a bit in (real) numbers and many of us had never been to HI. We laughed, learnt and looted. Whats more to wish :)

Sadly my free days are over again and i'll be invisible in AO again. Please make sure to keep up the nice work and attend as many froobraids as are available.
*sings* Go Andyforcer, Go!

~Tenchii

@Lusto: you missed half of the fun. Oh and someone else took the screenshots ^^