[Clan] Cookie Monsters RK1

For all of your organization recruiting needs.
Annamora
Rookie
Rookie

[Clan] Cookie Monsters RK1

Post by Annamora » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:09 am

Have you ever woken up after dreaming about nomming at some cookies? Have you ever craved chocolate chip or obsessed over oatmeal? Maybe your favorite is fruit? Are you more of a sugar cookie kind of person? Maybe just unsure. Anyways, if you love cookies, then you've found your club!

Well, if all of those pesky leets didn't eat all of our ancient cookie tablets then I would have been able to post a little more about the history of Cookie Monsters. See, what they did back before our time is take large amounts of un-sweetened dough baked it in a brick oven, and dust sugar on top. After the cookie becomes hard, the ancient Cookie Monsters use to engrave various symbols which supposedly was a way of keeping records. I know I know, sounds like a lot of work, that's why we're not a bakery!

Cookie Monsters is a club based on the principles of the tablets of FUN; friends, unity, nomming! In order to be a Cookie Monster, you need to do a few things. We don't let everyone join our organization- only those that interview and like cookies. If you do not like cookies, then don't apply for Cookie Monsters! Initiation is simple:

1. Do a self-test! This is not a requirement but it may help you with your decision.

Are you a Cookie Monster?

Clan +5
Organized +1
Original +3
Kind +2
Inspirational +3
Exciting +2

Magical +1
One +1
Nomming +5
Special +2
Talented +1
Energized +2
Radical +2

If your score is:

00-10: You are not a Cookie Monster
11-20: You could be a Cookie Monster
21-30: You are a Cookie Monster

Alrighty, as long as you got at least 11 points you should be fine, but the more points the more sure we are that you will fit in well with some of the people in the organization. Here's a few other things though; We do not like beggars, scammers, thieves, immature people, and so on. You know who you are!

2. Contact a recruiter for an interview!

Here's an example of some (not all) of the questions to prepare for.

-What level are you?
-Are you clan?
-Did you take the self test? If so what score?
-How do you plan on contributing to the Cookie Monster community as well as the overall clan community?

There will be tons more questions asked during the interview. As a club, we want to kind get to know who we are recruiting before we actually recruit anyone. No not personal lives and stuff, just basically if we think you have the personality to be one of us!

Here's a few other Cookie Crumbs to consider before joining Cookie Monsters:

-We do not have a dedicated bot. We have one, but its not dedicated though it runs most of the day.
-We do not have a city, but we are planning to get one sometime.
-We're designing our own Cookie Code Language, so there are some things you will have to learn.
-We currently have a Towerzone. Hopefully it will be there when I am done posting this.
-Signing up doesn't guarantee you will recieve a free cookie. Funcom only makes cookies that are NODROP.

Though sometimes Cookies Crumble, heres some Sugar about our club:

-We host scavenger hunts, parties, contests, weekly lotto, tower training lessons, involved open-discussion club meetings, twinking days where we all share twinking goodies with eachother and offer advice, we do teamwork, many other things, but most importantly we nom!
-We do not have any alliances with any organizations, we're just friendly to all who are friendly to us.
-Cookie Monsters has some of the sweetest members, and good leadership!

3. You will now be most likely accepted or possibly rejected into the club.

Please do not have any hard feelings if you are not accepted into the club. You can apply as many times as you'd like! There are many other good organizations out there too on Rubika. However, if you do happen to Leave the Cookie Jar then you can't come back on that character. I put faith in our recruiters for making good decisions on who gets invited into the club. As of right now, 100% of all applicants who have completed the interview have been accepted into the club!

If you get accepted into the club, congratulations! We really hope you will find Cookie Monsters an interesting and FUN club to be in. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, you are more than welcome to share them with anyone. If you have any ideas, feel free to share them! Cookie Monsters is an organization that is open to all ideas!

For example, if you have an idea for an club event, when the bot is online do a !news request: and then type whatever event you'd like to see. We've done pool parties, scavenger hunts, social wear contests, tower training, twink days, and I'm sure we'd practically run out of ideas what to do next had there not been ideas coming from club members.

4. How to become promoted:

The first few promotions are easy to achieve:

1. Automatically promoted to a member.
2. Plant a tower in our towerzone.
3. Help another cookie monster and receive 2 recommendations for a promotion
4. Invite someone else into the organization and they stay for 1 week
5. Attending club events and being a good sport!

After receiving those, becoming a General Cookie Monster is tough. It can be done though, but it takes some time. The longer you are in the club, and more dedicated you are to Cookie Monsters will all aid in becoming a General.

5. What to expect as a Cookie Monster:

As a Cookie Monster you will not be working long hours in a bakery. Our Club doesn't make cookies, we eat them. You will receive access to our super secret stash of cookies located on the other side of the rainbow. There isn't much to expect except active and friendly players, a cool name, and being part of a different kind of 'organization.'

6. One last note:

"May the nomz be with you" in your choice for finding a guild, organization, or club.
Last edited by Annamora on Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EDTA
Moderaidtor

Re: [Clan] Cookie Monsters

Post by EDTA » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:56 pm

Annamora wrote: Are you a Cookie Monster?

Clan +5
Organized +1
Original +3
Kind +2
Inspirational +3
Exciting +2

Magical +1
One +1
Nomming +5
Special +2
Talented +1
Energized +2
Radical +2

If your score is:

00-10: You are not a Cookie Monster
11-20: You could be a Cookie Monster
21-30: You are a Cookie Monster
Hmm,... I scored 6x Nomming and 0 for everything else... That means a score of 30 :D! Can I join?

Or is there a penalty score for being RK2 :P?
RK2
Main: Edta 200 NT,*Setup*, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus
Mounky 158 agent / doodytrad 163 trader
Wanh 1 trader / Kaiter 60 NT / E Lektra Natchios 24 agent / Mewaku 30ish enfo
Froob For Life, Neutral For Life, AO For Ever

Annamora
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Annamora » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:01 pm

It's Rubi'Ka 1 only, however you are more than welcome to sign up if you make a RK1 toon. As for now, I may need to explain the self test... You can only pick a characteristic once, but you can pick more than one of the characteristics. You're real score is 5.

EDTA
Moderaidtor

Post by EDTA » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:06 pm

Annamora wrote:It's Rubi'Ka 1 only, however you are more than welcome to sign up if you make a RK1 toon. As for now, I may need to explain the self test... You can only pick a characteristic once, but you can pick more than one of the characteristics. You're real score is 5.
:O You're more serious then I could have guessed. I'd say I was obviously joking ;).
My RK1 lowbies also are in NEPA btw :twisted: cross-dimensional-org ftw!
RK2
Main: Edta 200 NT,*Setup*, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus
Mounky 158 agent / doodytrad 163 trader
Wanh 1 trader / Kaiter 60 NT / E Lektra Natchios 24 agent / Mewaku 30ish enfo
Froob For Life, Neutral For Life, AO For Ever

flyingengi
Veteran
Veteran

Re: [Clan] Cookie Monsters RK1

Post by flyingengi » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:15 pm

So exactly where are your towers?

*looks around sneakily*