Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aofroobs/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aofroobs/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aofroobs/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aofroobs/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
AOFroobs.com • View topic - A Froob Above The Rest

A Froob Above The Rest

For all of your organization recruiting needs.

A Froob Above The Rest

Postby Andy on Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:41 pm

A Froob Above The Rest

Aight...so I realise this is the first thread on "Rubi-Ka Recruitment" since 2013, but stick with me here. (I have intentionally not included the faction of our org, it will be addressed further in.) Also i'm just throwing this together, so if it's a bit of a block of text then i apologise.

A Froob Above The Rest is an established Froob-only org, and I figured since the org is really active at the moment i'd put a throwaway post here. I'm not expecting a lot of response from this, but if we find one active org member from this post, then it'll have been worth it.

Even though the org is getting more populated every day, I still make an effort to get to know everyone at least just a little, and still feel like we are a close-knit community due to everyone being froob.

The org currently has two simple objectives; to provide a froob community to enable everyone to participate in all aspects of froob content without feeling inferior, and to actively froob raid. If either of these objectives sound like something you want to be a part of, then we may be just what you want.

I truly believe that our org makes the game a much better place for froobs, rather than being just another number when someone in an org full of paids types "!online", you can be a part of something that makes the game more fun for yourself and for the other members of our org. A quote from one of our generals that i believe sums up everything i want to say - [Rampegut]: not really a point being clan froob with this org existing

And that brings me nicely onto faction. The org is omni, but I would employ any clan to change to omni, and i promise you that you will not regret it. If you are too fond of being clan, or indeed neutral, then you can join the org bot and still be part of our community and raid with us, just without the awesome org name above your head. :wink:

We don't ask anything of you out of the ordinary, just the ordinary "be helpful, respectful..." etc. and that you follow our org rules, as follows:
Rule 1
Org image is very important, so acting inappropriately in any way (spamming/begging etc.) in a public channel will not be tolerated and may result in you being kicked without warning.

Rule 2
Manners cost nothing. The use of "Please" and "Thank you" goes a long way and looks better than pls/plz and thx/ty. Whilst this is not a mandatory rule i would prefer people to use manners, especially outside of the org as this ties in with the org image once again.

Rule 3
General respectfulness and politeness towards everyone is expected.

Rule 4
Offer help when you can. Whether it be with twinking, helping on a daily, or whatever, offer your help if you are not busy and feel like you can help them. Within this, also receive help well, and say thank you to those who helped you.

As of recently we only recruit people over the age of 18 (exceptions can be made). This is purely for maturity reasons. We also only recruit people with a main over the level of 100 - the reason for this is I don't want members of the org wasting time/credits on lower level people who will quit the game before long, however you can be added to the org bot up until you reach level 100, at which point you can join.

As for what we offer you, that is obviously the great community, the raids, and any other part of froob content, such as notum wars which we, as an org, have recently got into. I realise this post was long, so thank you for your time if you made it this far! :heart: :heart:

I will reply to any questions or comments on this thread, or you can contact me in game on Sutble. Alternatively you can talk to Rampegut or Nohex in game.
Andyforcer - 200 Enforcer -- http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=203119 (except half the utils/hud dont exist on auno)
Andy
Fresh
Fresh

Re: A Froob Above The Rest

Postby Skyballz on Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:02 pm

goooooooooooo andy!
Skyballz
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Saavick on Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:24 am

A Froob Above The Rest is a great org :heart:
Saavick 200 doctor Lokuta 200 soldier Violentmeany 200 enforcer Angrymeany 200 engineer
Vladja 200 agent Meany 200 fixer Littlemeany 200 adventurer Nuclearmeany 190 nano-technician
Sunilda 182 meta-physicist Skathi 181 soldier Boesemueny 179 trader Luettl 170 bureaucrat
Haadriah 163 martial artist Mueny 136 meta-physicist Ryahna 131 adventurer Whaaaaaa 122 bureaucrat
Wildmeany 100 adventurer Svanhvita 100 engineer Kvada 80 enforcer Babysaav 66 doctor
Vladdy 64 trader Achilla 60 soldier Angrymueny 60 fixer Ealhswith 56 agent
Enragedmeany 25 enforcer Yngvildr 15 soldier
Saavick
ModSquad
ModSquad

Postby Legendfluff on Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:59 pm

Andy wrote:A Froob Above The Rest
A Froob Above The Rest is an established Froob-only org, and I figured since the org is really active at the moment i'd put a throwaway post here. I'm not expecting a lot of response from this, but if we find one active org member from this post, then it'll have been worth it.

There's so many paid toons in your org, so it can't be "froob-only", but otherwise yeah, they're a good org.

Some of those twinks are nice to see.
Mains: Legendfluff / Kruznik02 / Distractyou ... 1 paid account + 5 Froob accounts. I love to twink froobs more than paid, they're much more enjoyable.

Current project: QL 67-75 Imps + CoH Collar on L5 NT (froob ofc) [On hold]
Completed:
2 Level 15 froobs: NM Agent & NM MP. Both have ql 86-104 implants.
Legendfluff
Flagged
Flagged

Postby Andy on Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:09 pm

No paid toons are recruited and anyone who upgrades is asked to leave, could you name a paid toon in the org please?
Andyforcer - 200 Enforcer -- http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=203119 (except half the utils/hud dont exist on auno)
Andy
Fresh
Fresh

Postby keune on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:14 pm

I guess he's referring to paid toons in org channel, the guest ones :roll:
keune
Amateur
Amateur

Postby Legendfluff on Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:07 am

Andy wrote:No paid toons are recruited and anyone who upgrades is asked to leave, could you name a paid toon in the org please?

keune wrote:I guess he's referring to paid toons in org channel, the guest ones :roll:

I'll have to look through my screenshots from other computer, on a new computer.
I'm not talking about guest.

There were 200 ommers with 1 alien kill and you could cast the old Composites (8h) on them.

Edit:
It's disappointing I didn't actually take a screenshot of that one, guess I didn't care enough... but I do have this:
https://i.imgur.com/qfKxB0T.png
Mains: Legendfluff / Kruznik02 / Distractyou ... 1 paid account + 5 Froob accounts. I love to twink froobs more than paid, they're much more enjoyable.

Current project: QL 67-75 Imps + CoH Collar on L5 NT (froob ofc) [On hold]
Completed:
2 Level 15 froobs: NM Agent & NM MP. Both have ql 86-104 implants.
Legendfluff
Flagged
Flagged

Postby Andy on Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:07 am

"Ieatasss" (142/0, Male Solitus Engineer, Clan, Not in a guild) :: Offline :: More Info
I'd think with there being so many paids in the org that you'd be able to name some of them.
Andy
Fresh
Fresh

Postby Dhard on Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:19 am

+1 from me :)
Dhard
Rookie
Rookie

Return to Rubi-Ka Recruitment