Something different

Forum for those who would like to discuss their daily lives either working for the corporation, fighting the power, or watching from the sidelines. Check your real world at the door, you're on Rubi-Ka now. This forum is strictly "In-Character" and will be moderated as such.
Lila
Fresh
Fresh

Something different

Post by Lila » Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:02 pm

Hello froob forum readers.

Why is it that people are doing the same s**t day after day. Would you like to be more creative. Well I just was reborn as an adventurer named Klovni, and simply I dont like those experiences that are measured by points and levels. I have much more fun being diverse, and bringing more character into this "game".

Do you know some organizations that have this kind of people. Would you like to share some moments of your precious time, and adventure together? It does not take you much to get along. Around 10pm GMT we could meet, some place. Or post here by all means. I'm heading to explore the subway, although I'd much prefer some other targets. So come along, come along, let's change Rimor from being boring.

Oh yes, I'm 310 years old and fysically look like 16'er.
RK2, Fitnesspro, Niece, are surely again supporting some lowbie alt

Lila
Fresh
Fresh

Dead.

Post by Lila » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:45 am

Our planet is dead. This forum is dead. Those who pay the Funcom for their opportunity in space exploration at Rubi-Ka may have some communication, but what about us froobs? Role-playing, acting, what, when where, does it exist on Rimor. Everybody seems so serious or shy, or just dont care about living in character?

I'm not being hostile or accusing anyone on this planet. I'm still trying to get networked. If you read my diary below, you will know more. Now this Klovni adventurer got onto level 22, it's about time to visit totw and do some dyna bosses. Or those targets I have in mind, what on Rubi-Ka would be worthwhile to do?

I'd be happy to talk about it with a glass of wine, will offer you one, if you come along. (tired or energized, doesn't matter)

Jondera1
Hardened
Hardened

Post by Jondera1 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:56 am

Well, I meant to reply to your first message, but was rather otherwise occupied at the moment, and it skipped my mind.

In answer to your question as to the location of roleplaying: Most of it that I've been involved in has taken place in the Reet Retreat (fireplace room or meat room, usually), or, more commonly, the table in Newland City. There are also occasional spontaneous or planned meetings in city backyards.

You're welcome to just show up and dive in, or you can send me a /tell if I'm on and I'll make a point to give you more info to get involved.

I'm on U.S. Central time (GMT -6 hours), but depending on the day I'm online quite a bit, so you should be able to find me sometime.
RK2:
Jondera Greylock, 213/15 Opifex Fixer (Shattered Dreams), Newland City Minister of Security
Damold Garimen, 150/12 Solitus Melee Advy (Lumen Orien)
Emala, 63/5 Solitus Doctor (Shattered Dreams)
Yarika, 58/2 Nanomage Nanotechnician (Lumen Orien)
Delima, 51/5 Opifex Fixer (Lumen Orien), former TL2 BS twink, future ToTW twink
And others

Orgs of choice: Shattered Dreams & Lumen Orien

Lila
Fresh
Fresh

On the Table

Post by Lila » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:33 pm

Well what do you know, there is a weird mix of planet inhabitants meeting every now and then at the location called "Table". Quite cool and peaceful outside venue just in the vicinity of Newland whoompas. I was really happy to meet some people there myself.

And these guys had such characters, that I started to wonder if I'll really fit in. All this about ICC and OCC ideas seem to mix in my head giving sort of nauseatic feeling. ICC peacekeeper, that's what I'd like to be, or a politician, I don't know. Anarchist, yes, surely. Environmentalist, maybe, but a pacifist, well sigh. Don't know.

Jondera seems to have decided about her path - I'm still exploring.

Agentcora
Flagged
Flagged

Post by Agentcora » Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:09 pm

If you want to find RP on Rimor

/tell nrpb !join
/tell aarp !join
/tell rpnet !subscribe

You could also send me a tell, or hand around Newland radar. That normaly has a number of known roleplayers there, including myself.

You could also look

here

or

here
Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Lila
Fresh
Fresh

Thanx again

Post by Lila » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:38 pm

Cora, thanx a lot.

I'm thinking of becoming a Lumen Orien member. I dont think that presumably mostly american originated Omnis would accept my strange, anarchistic behaviour, so maybe the winner of my playing time is that neutral RP org.

Ah, the freaking boring random foremans teams and borging without attitude. Ah, the freaky boring rolling missions for earning nanos. boring hanging around outside CoH, waiting up some team to come up or hanging around looking for a team with description CoH for days.

:idea: twisted RP life awaits :idea: :twisted: