Citizen Identification Forms

Forum for those who would like to discuss their daily lives either working for the corporation, fighting the power, or watching from the sidelines. Check your real world at the door, you're on Rubi-Ka now. This forum is strictly "In-Character" and will be moderated as such.
Dahkald
Rookie
Rookie

Citizen Identification Forms

Post by Dahkald » Tue May 08, 2007 9:15 pm

//I noticed a lack of roleplaying within this IC forum, so I've decided to take some initiative and create a Character Form and such, hopefully to help boost and create roleplay.

//So I encourage all Roleplayers to copy this form and fill out for your respective toon/characters!

//Would be cool if this was Stickied! [mod edit: I like it! Stick-i-fied.]

Citizen Identification Form

Citizen Portrait:

First Name: Mr. Dahkald
Last Name: N/A
Middle Name: N/A
Breed: Solitus
Race: Caucasian
Date of Birth:
Homeworld: Rubi-ka
Education: High School Diploma, 4 Year College Grad - Majors - Computer Tech, Electric Engineering
Profession Title: Hunter (Lvl 2)
Profession: Adventurer
Alignment: Clan
Organisation: N/A
Defender Rank: 0
Security Level: 22
Security Number: 990-16-1897
Social Status: Low-Middle
Previous Employment: Safari Guide, Tracker, Hunter, Computer Technician

Physique: Muscular, Athletic
Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 210 Lbs
Hair: None
Eyes: Green
Facial Hair: Mustache, Goatee - Black
Skin: Tanned, Scarred
Tattoos: None
Allergies: Peanut Butter
Addictions: N/A

Favorite Color(s): Black, Red, and White
Favorite Food(s): Burgers
Favorite Time of Day: Night
Hobby(s): Sketching
Favored Breed(s): Opifex Female, Solitus Female
Favorite Music: Classic Rock, Metal
Favorite Animal: Felines

Skills: Healing, Duel 1he Weapons, Breaking and Entering, Adventuring, Brawling, Protection, Fast Attack, Computer Literacy, Map Navigation, Electric Engineering, Duel Pistols

Armaments: SOL Fire Executioner Type E, Bent OT Sword

Augmentations: N/A

Biography:

Raised by a middle class family, his mother a nurse, his father a computer technician. Their dream was to see their son become a great and well known engineer, thus they worked hard and saved up as many creds as they could to put him through college.

After 20 years of saving, their son finally graduated from high school and went on to college, majoring in Computer Tech and Electric Engineering. He went through the entire fours years with top grades, graduating 5th in his class. He soon landed a job as a computer technician for an Omni owned company, making a decent salary though working long hours. he was unhappy.

Dahkald's true desire and love was the outdoors. Running with the animals, learning of the local wildlife and much more. After 5 years, he quit his high paying job, with the sorrow of his parents, he went off to learn of the great outdoors, apprenticing to a little known adventurer. After his 2 year term, he became a safari guide. He was trully happy.

But it wouldn't last long.

Only 3 years had past when misfortune struck. During one of his high profile, well known safari expeditions, him and his entire tour was ambushed by what he believed were Omni affiliated raiders. Everyone was massacred, those who didn;t die during the initial onslaught were left to perish at the hands of nature. Dahkald, skilled in the ways of the outdoors, survived. After a few months of recuperating and living off the land, he finally made it back to his home. There, his anger exploded.

His entire town was decimated, his family murdered. With anger and revenge in his heart, he left his home and travelled to Athen. There he joined up with the rebel Clans, hoping to one day see that his parents death be avenged.
Last edited by Dahkald on Wed May 09, 2007 2:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

WorldTrader
Elite
Elite

Post by WorldTrader » Tue May 08, 2007 11:04 pm

//origins are always the EASIEST to roleplay. Being science fiction, roleplaying is much easier in my opinion, it can happen just as we are... aside from game mechanics speak.
WorldTrader (Level 200 Trader/RK1 Neutral)
"You are GREAT TRADER!" - Blastcore
"One of the Best Traders I've ever met" - Zenur
"Damn You are Handy" - Eskondas
"UR AMAZING" - Brutemage
"I swear you are the best trader!" - Wranglers
"you are UNIQUE somehow :)" - Kalvik4
"truly EXCEPTIONAL" - Mezzbest
"awesome service!" - Skytter
"You are an awesome guy" - Toomz
"How do you have so much power?" - Defiler
"the best trader in the game" - Octavio
"u are the most awsome trader ingame ^_^" - Alzyah
"such craftmanship is hard to come by" - Olcode
"hellz yeah froob power!" - Cyrichor

WorldTrader
Elite
Elite

Post by WorldTrader » Wed May 09, 2007 12:04 am

Citizen Identification Form : WORLDTRADER

Citizen Portrait:
<...uploading...>

First Name: Talan
Last Name: Illuminati
Date of Birth: RY29449 (Rubi-ka Year)
Education:
Academy of Rome graduating with Elite Honors in multiple disciplines
Served in the Omni Elite military batallion
Profession Title: Chief Executive Officer
Profession: Trader
Alignment: Neutral
Organisation: World Trading Corporation
Defender Rank: 0 (I pay others to defend)
Security Level: 175-SPECIAL(OmniTek and Clan clearances)
Security Number: <classified>
Social Status: Upper Class
Previous Employment: Special Operations support technician, Pharmacuetical scientist

Physique: Athletic
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 180 Lbs
Hair: Black
Eyes: Gray
Facial Hair: Trimmed Mustache and Beard, - Black
Skin: Immaculate
Tattoos: Nano-infused (left arm)
Allergies: None
Addictions: Economics and People

Favorite Food(s): Eclectic palate
Favorite Time of Day: Rush hour
Hobby(s): User Interface Programming, Traditional Illustration
Favorite Music: Electronic, Classical, Punk, Industrial
Favorite Animal: Octopus

Skills: Renaissance Man (...everything)

Armaments: Maw of the Abyss

Augmentations: 50% Bionics with Excelsior Class chips augmenting Psychological Modifications and SpaceTime Field Control

Biography:
Born into the wealth of the Omni-tek aristocrats of Rome and educated in its most prestigious Academies, WorldTrader was trained in the sciences and arts. Fresh from the academies he was invited to join the Omni Elite Military Battalion as a Special Operations Tech where he honed battle tactics and psychological control.

Then the Aliens came...

His comrades joined Alien Task Forces and excelled in the new Alien Technologies. Many of them became belligerent and war mongering. Walking through the parks of Rome Red one night with his fiancee, he was beaten and left for dead and his fiancee murdered by unknown assailants wielding Shadowland and Alien Weapons. She sufferred PermaDeath and never returned. Broken, dejected, and unable to compete where he once excelled WorldTrader left Omni-Tek...forever.

With a fortune in the bank, he wandered off planet for 9 years before returning in a shuttle back to Rubi-ka and settling in Borealis. WorldTrader eventually finds his niche by using his skills in the sciences and psychological control to generate profit. Inspired to forge a Omni-tek/Microsoft-like corporation for himself he founded the World Trading Corporation.

In less than a year the World Trading Corporation now owns TWO Notum Mines and is actively looking to buy its own city.
WorldTrader (Level 200 Trader/RK1 Neutral)
"You are GREAT TRADER!" - Blastcore
"One of the Best Traders I've ever met" - Zenur
"Damn You are Handy" - Eskondas
"UR AMAZING" - Brutemage
"I swear you are the best trader!" - Wranglers
"you are UNIQUE somehow :)" - Kalvik4
"truly EXCEPTIONAL" - Mezzbest
"awesome service!" - Skytter
"You are an awesome guy" - Toomz
"How do you have so much power?" - Defiler
"the best trader in the game" - Octavio
"u are the most awsome trader ingame ^_^" - Alzyah
"such craftmanship is hard to come by" - Olcode
"hellz yeah froob power!" - Cyrichor

Nedylene
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Nedylene » Wed May 09, 2007 12:33 am

Citizen Identification Form Gimpeline

Citizen Portrait:

First Name: Lise
Last Name: Evergreen
Breed: Opifex
Race:
Date of Birth: 10.21.29463
Education: None
Profession Title: Guru
Profession: Martial Artist
Alignment: Omni-Tek
Organisation: Omni-Mining
Defender Rank: 30
Security Level: 220
Security Number:
Social Status: Low
Previous Employment:
Height:
Weight:
Hair: White
Eyes: Gray
Facial Hair:
Skin: Gray
Tattoos: Spirit-Focus
Allergies:

Favorite Color(s): Black
Favorite Food(s): Bronto Burgers
Hobby(s): Shopping
Favored Breed(s):
Favorite Music: Metal
Favorite Animal: Leets

Skills: Hand to hand Combat

Armaments:

Biography:

Lise was born in a small village in Lush Hills. Her farther was drunk all the time, and her
mother left them when Lise was 7 years old. This was bad news for Lise. Her father didn't
take the break very well and with no one else to blame, started to beat the living daylight
out of her. This abuse went on for 5 years. One day when her father was asleep she run away.
Without any money or education, she had to beg for money as a living on the streets of
Borialis. This was a hard time for Lise. She was always the victim for practical jokes, but
she had no choice. It was this or her father. She started to train in Martial Arts to better
defend herself. One day when she had fallen asleep outside fair-trade, a man came over to
her. He presented himself as a recruiter from Omni-Tek and offered her a meal and a job. Lise
was very sceptic? Was this a joke? No one wanted her. But the man looked friendly and
she had gone two days without food. She decided to trust the man.
It was no joke. The offer was real. This was the happiest day in Lises life.
She had a job and she didn't need to go hungry anymore.
Life was good.

((Edit: updated to fit my ingame profile))
Last edited by Nedylene on Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:28 pm, edited 10 times in total.
RK1 - Atlantean
Lise "Gimpeline" Evergreen - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist Omni-Mining
Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Engineer Omni-Mining
Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood R.U.R
Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd Omni-Pol
Sweetrox Leveling Froob Enfo. Hoping to get him to 200 soon (LVL 183 and counting)
Proud member of LPA

Houseofsleep
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Houseofsleep » Wed May 09, 2007 1:47 am

Citizen Identification Form : HOUSEOFSLEEP

Citizen Portrait:

First Name: Somnos
Last Name: of the House of Sleep
Date of Birth: see above
Homeworld: Seurat
Education: Privately educated
Profession Title: Adventurer
Organisation: Black Orchid
Defender Rank: Best left to the proles I think.
Security Level:
Security Number: Now that wouldn’t be advisable would it, to publish sensitive information like that?
Social Status: Nobility
Previous Employment: Dilettante

Physique: Reasonably fit
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: As with age, so with weight
Hair: A rather handsome shade of blue, if I may say so myself
Eyes: Piercing, unflinching in their gaze
Facial Hair: Clean shaven
Skin: Yes
Tattoos: Dear god no! So cheap and vulgar. I suppose one could make an exception where there is some kind of ethnic rationale, shades for example…
Allergies: Beggars
Addictions: Soma

Favorite Color(s): Blue and Octarine
Favorite Food(s): Swan
Favorite Time of Day: Dawn
Hobby(s): Hunting, shooting, fishing and riding
Favored Breed(s):
Favorite Music: Anything one can hum
Favorite Animal: Sloth

Skills: A passable aquaintance with the arts, a reasonable shot with a pistol, horsemanship, gallantry.

Armaments:
BBi Faithful 750, CDR

Augmentations: Yes, one should always try to make the most of what one's got don’t you think?

Biography: After a rather unfortunate misunderstanding regarding the Archlord of Seurat’s wife, two of his daughters and the Ceremonial Banquet of Accession I felt it appropriate to take a sabbatical and explore some of the further regions of space.

One thing led to another until I eventually reached Rubi-ka. The destruction of the shuttle on landing also destroyed amongst other things (including a rather fine wardrobe) my Letters of Introduction. I was unable to directly access the planet’s ruling elite and have instead had to ‘work’ (horrible word) my way up. Luckily, a relatively secure source of income has been possible which fits nicely with my hobbies and what could have been a rather ghastly experience has instead been quite jolly.

I considered my options regarding which faction would best provide a leg up in the world. I discounted Omni-Tek because at the end of the day they seemed little more than glorified shop-keepers what with their grubby obsession with capital and conformity. In the end I joined the Clan. There is so much more romance in rebellion don’t you think?
That weapon will replace your tongue. You will learn to speak through it. And your poetry will now be written with blood.

Houseofsleep - Adventurer RK1
Blackcurtain - Fixer RK1
Houseofzen - MA RK1
Sleepcartel - Trader RK1
Houseofkanji - MA RK2

jato
Veteran
Veteran

Post by jato » Wed May 09, 2007 10:35 am

Citizen Identification Form: Kiytan

Citizen Portrait:
<still decrypting>

First Name: Katan
Last Name: Vosar

Middle Name: Kiytan
Race: Blue
Date of Birth: 29454
Education: High school qualifications, 2 years college - politics, language, business studies, 4 years university of Newland - Rubi-kan Politics Hons. BA.
Omni-pol basic weapons training.
Omni-trans Basic trading and negotiations
Profession Title: Bureaucrat (Lvl 2)
Profession: Bureaucrat
Defender Rank: level 3 beginner
Security Level: 38.
Security Number: トムジェームス <decryption error>
Social Status: Middle
Previous Employment: Negotiator, Shop keeper, politician

Physique: average
Height: 5"4
Weight: 210 Lbs
Hair: Black, Spiked
Eyes: amber
Facial Hair: non
Skin: smooth
Tattoos: Tribal tattoo along the right hand side of his face
Allergies: Penicillin
Addictions: Cloth buying

Favorite Food(s): A nice bronto steak
Favorite Time of Day: afternoon
Hobby(s): Toying with gadgets
Favorite Music: Classic Rock, Metal, punk, jazz, classical, rock, almost anything
Favorite Animal: Penguins

Skills: Diffusing hostile enemies, Pursuading people to become temporary employee's. 1 hand edged weaponry.

Armaments: A briefcase. A phase Blade

Augmentations: Nanoskill enhancing implantations

Biography:

his friends always thought katan to be a bit of a girly name, so used his middle name (Kiytan) and that stuck with him, and he began to use it. born to middle class parents of the clan persuation. . They wanted him to be a strong warrior, so he trained in the use of 1 handed weaponary, but just didn't see the point in fighting people when you could just manipulate them to do what you want, much to the dismay of his parents. So in an act of rebellion, he joined omni-tek. Getting not only qualifications in trading, but getting sponsored to go to the university of Newland to get a degree in rubi-kan politics. and got a job as a politician, and quite enjoyed the power, wealth and respect it gave him, it also honed his ability to manipulate people.
The day started as a normal day, he got to the office, sat in his comfy chair, grabbed a cup of coffee and flicked on the news...to find omni-pol had taken over borealis with no good reason. He stormed out of the office in such a rage, he threw his omni-tek ID card at the receptionist and never went back. moved from rome to newland, and became a neutral. It was here that he met Worldtrader, who saw the potential in Kiytan, and invited him to join the World Trading corporation, where he has been happily ever since, and unlike Worldtrader, had an interest in the new alien technologies, so worldtrader promoted him to the Director Of exo-technologies, where he researched and gained the advantage of using various alien techs, although he had to fight for it.
Kiytan
Damrukh - Red Dead Subway Twink
Warpette - Warps on the move.

Vivie
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Vivie » Sun May 27, 2007 10:16 am

Citizen Portrait:

First Name: Michaele
Last Name: Villalba
Middle Name: Vivie
Race:
Date of Birth: January 15th, RY 29457, when death insurance became free to everyone.
Education: Newland Academy of Bureaucratic Sciences
Profession Title: Bureaucrat (Lvl 2)
Profession: Bureaucrat
Alignment: Neutral for life
Organisation: Third Faction
Security Level:
Security Number:
Social Status: Middle-class
Previous Employment: Bartending

Physique: Toned, Lithe
Height: 6 feet tall
Weight: 150 lbs
Hair: Black, with ornaments
Eyes: Grey
Facial Hair: none
Skin: Greyish tint
Allergies: Immaturity
Addictions: Rings and trinkets

Favorite Color(s): Navy
Favorite Food(s): Kappa berries.
Favorite Time of Day: Noon
Hobby(s): Exploring Rubi-ka
Favored Breed(s): Everyone except Atroxes - she considers them clumsy, slow, stupid and ugly.
Favorite Music: Club music
Favorite Animal: Blubberrocks

Skills: Computer literacy, Psychology, every nano skill except Matter metamorphosis.

Armaments: The Original Electronicum

Biography:

Vivie is a Newland girl. She was born in Apartment Complex #1, Apartment A, in a small room to a clanner mother and an Omni father. Both were Opifex. Theirs was a greatly forbidden and secret, though passionate love. The apartment belonged to a close Neutral friend of the mother, who took pity on the couple and let them share a small backroom in the apartment. It was here where they could hide from the Newland militia. It was also the only place where they could be together, and where Michaele, their baby, was born. As an expression of their love, they gave her a last name, which is a combination of their first names, Vill, and Alba.
This way, they knew their love would be eternal.

Not being able to confide in anyone but the neutrals, they passed on this confidence in neutrality on to their daughter. Michaele so quickly took to liking the Neutral opifex friend of her mother, that she often referred to her as Granny. Granny was an older woman, a very successful Bureaucrat, who taught at the newly opened Newland Academy of Bureaucratic Sciences. She nicknamed Michaele "Vivie", for her vivacious spirit and aptitude for learning.

At the age of four, tragedy happened. On August 26th that year, Vivie's mother is asked for at Tir, to show support at a protest. The father doesn't want her to go, for reasons he doesn't share. Vivie remembers that the next day, her father leaves early with a somber, tormented look on his face. Both of her parents never return. Later in her life she learns why. August 27th of 29461 was a day of many a death. On that day, protests in Tir, of which her mother was a part of, were intervened in by Omni-Tek militia, for which her father worked. The militia were told to shoot and Vivie's father had no choice but to obey. He watched with horror as the love of his life lost her life-force forever, among hundreds of other clanners. However, he had only one choice left. To take his own life. And so he did. Vivie's parents were uninsured.

Following this traumatic tragedy, Granny took Vivie under her wing, as she believed in her potential and knew she had no one else in the world. She frequently reminded that upon her death, Vivie would have the apartment. She enrolled Vivie in the academy at the youngest allowed age. Vivie learned quickly, perhaps more out of the satisfaction of creating pets of her very own - something that helped her forget the emptiness of grief, than for the sake of the profession itself.

Shortly after Granny's death, Vivie lost her motivation, and stopped her studies. She would go to Neuts R Us instead, until she was dismissed from the Academy. There she met some interesting individuals, some who pitied her, including the owner of the club, who offered her a job bartending there.
Her life didn't change until she reached puberty. All of a sudden, she was motivated to resume her studies and to fight for neutrality. She found herself fueled by her parents' tragic love. She told herself, "No one should have to suffer and hide like my parents did. I'm going to change that."
The Academy wouldn't take her back in, but Vivie did not falter. She would learn on her own.

Vivie, RK1, proudly Neutral, Bureaucrat
---
Best froobie guide ever written

Madballista
Flagged
Flagged

Post by Madballista » Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:42 am

Citizen Identification Form : JOOBZ

Citizen Portrait:

Prefix: Doctor
First Name: Kalladin
Last Name: Ming
Middle Name: "Nirvana"
Race: Homo Opifex
Date of Birth: RY29455 (Rubi-ka Year)
Homeworld: Rubi-Ka
Education: Uploaded education via human interface (Medical Degree) for 7 years. Omni-Pol Battle-Med Training, self-study computer literacy.
Profession Title: Medic
Profession: Doctor
Alignment: Omni
Organisation: Knights of Legacy
Defender Rank: 0 (Does not have clearance to approach invaders [OOC: No AI expansion pack])
Security Level: 40
Security Number: <undisclosed>
Social Status: Working Class
Previous Employment: Bronto Burger Fry-Cook, Self-Employed Hacker, Omni-Pol Trainee.

Physique: Short, thin, but slightly muscular for his size.
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 131 Lbs
Hair: Black and spiky. Traditional Opifex Martial Artist hair.
Eyes: Greyish-black with a slight red tint.
Facial Hair: -
Skin: Grey and well kept.
Tattoos: -
Allergies: Pollen
Addictions: None

Favorite Color(s): Green, blue, black, white.
Favorite Food(s): Reet Beak Suprise
Favorite Time of Day: Morning
Hobby(s): Helping others, meeting up with friends, saving the world!
Favored Breed(s): Opifex Female
Favorite Music: Classic Rock / Alternative Rock
Favorite Animal: Leet

Skills: Medicine, Pistols, Dual Wielding, People skills, Bio-Toxin Handling.

Armaments: Dual-Wielded Original Electroniums

Augmentations: A regular right arm replacement.

Biography:

Kalladin grew up as the runt of his family. He was born into a family that stretched back ten-thousands of years, back to the ages of Earth, in Continent: Asia, Sector 10: China that practiced Martial Arts.. There, his family had practiced the skills of unarmed combat as well as ancient weaponry. But he didn't follow his traditional roots. Never being strong enough to break the dummies, never fast enough to outrun his siblings, he took to creating gadgets and devices.

Despite his break off his family's culture, his decisions were never looked down upon by his family. In fact, he was respected by his family for his medical skills, which he had downloaded onto his nano controlling units, and studied for several years. For practice, he often mended the wounds of his eight siblings after their strenuous training. His practice paid off, as eventually, Omni-Pol soldiers came to his town, east of Rome, and said to him: "If you work hard enough, someday, you could be a great Omni-Pol Medic!".

Being a son of a family that entirely trusted upon Omni-Tek, he almost immediately joined Omni-Tek's new recruits Omni-Pol training. There, he learned to defend himself, primarily, with a pair of pistols that he has been tinkering with ever since. After two years in the military, he took to educating himself in computer literacy, as he knew that it would be an important skill. To this day, he is still learning about nano controlling unit's knowhow, but has made his way into the world, making a name for himself in the name of Omni-Tek. Of course, this zealous pursuit of happiness hasn't come without it's tolls, as he lost his right arm in a rigorous battle against a group of cyborgs in the lowlife, abandoned subways.

As he fights his way to the top, he can still be found socializing with his friends, clubbing, drinking, and dancing to the high heavens. Joobz (which is an alias he took when learning about computers) is a party freak, a traveling physician, while, what his foes would describe him as - a cold blooded, warm hearted, predator.
Froob.
RK-1.
Omni.
Nuff' said?

Joobo - 100 Bureaucrat
Joobz - 55 Doctor
Joobliss - 83 Agent
Joobi - 23 Trader
(Go NA!)

Chisel
Rookie
Rookie

Rodian

Post by Chisel » Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:25 am

File #12003-86a/dianisosr/rodian
Citizen Identification Form: Rodian

Citizen Portrait:
<missing file>

First Name: Robert
Last Name: Dianisos

Middle Name: <none>
Date of Birth: 29457
Education: High school qualifications, 2 years college - Electronics, Nano-Programming, trade business studies, 3 years of university - Rubi-kan electronics
Omni-Tek Engeneer basic technical training.
Profession Title: Recruit feild Engeneer (Lvl 11)
Profession: Engeneer
Alignment: <missing file>
Organisation: Omni-Tek
Security Level: 24 PENDING APPROVAL
Security Number: 12003-86a
Social Status: <missing file>

Physique: Average
Height: 5"3
Weight: 160 Lbs
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Green
Facial Hair: N/A
Skin: smooth
Other physical identification : N/A
Allergies: Shrimps
Addictions: Alchoolic tendencies (Currently monitoring)

Favorite Color(s): Blue/Black
Favorite Food(s): Bronto Steak
Hobby(s): Nano-Programming
Favored Breed(s): Solitus Female
Favorite Music: Neo-Metal, electronica-industrial
Favorite Animal: Cats

Skills: Dual pistol target shooting, electronic manufacturing, electronic repairs.

Armaments: Dual Solar powered pistols

Augmentations: <missing file>

Other classified information:

Subject's mother : Garlis, Mary / Deceased 29458, (file 8852-86c)
Subject's father : Dionisos, Simeon / Missing 29522, (file 8212-86d)
Subject's siblings : (sister) Dionisos, Stephany / Enemy affiliation/search and destroy warrant pending #554899/776, (file 12015-86a)

Known background information:
Rebelious childhood. Sent to Rubi-Ka Omni1 reform school at the age of 14. Successfully administered neuro-rehabilitation treatments/neuro enhanc...... <INAPROPRIATE SECURITY LEVEL>... Received honors for exceptionnal electrical engeneering habilities. Joined Omni-Tek as part of rehabilitation program. Studies funded by the Omni-Acc academic institute. Succesfully graduated electronic and engeneering program.
Often identified at Baboon's bar, has an alchoolic tendency <Intensive monitoring in progress, results to follow>
Otherwise good eployee.
<Monitoring results : Subject has not given... <INAPROPRIATE SECURITY LEVEL>...ore details to follow>

DoubleAgent
Fresh
Fresh

Post by DoubleAgent » Thu May 29, 2008 1:05 pm

Citizen Portrait:
<Upload Timed Out.>

First Name: Terven
Last Name: Marnix
Middle Name: Halyi
Date of Birth: RY29458
Homeworld: Rubi-Ka
Education:
Profession Title: Courier
Alignment: Omni-Tek
Organization: N/A
Security Level: 29
Security Number: <Encrypted>
Social Status: Non-Existant
Previous Employment: Employed Hacker, Computer Technician, Omni-InternOps Officer.

Height: 6'
Weight: 194 Lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Facial Hair: Beard
Skin: Tanned
Tattoos: N/A
Allergies: N/A

Favorite Color(s): Black
Favorite Food(s): Bronto Burger
Hobby(s): Killing Mutants
Favored Breed(s): None
Favorite Music: Classic Rock
Favorite Animal: Leets

Skills: Shotgun, Fling Shot, Computer Literacy, And then some.

Armaments: Ill-Treated Chunkprojector

Augmenta....

The rest seems to be highly encrypted.
I r major leet RPer.
Halyi - RK2, Engineer, Sarutobi, Omni

WTB Omni-Tek Award - Exemplar: http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=257112

http://bd1.battledawn.com/referx.php?serv=12&ref=4963

Zdragen
Fresh
Fresh

Re: Citizen Identification Forms

Post by Zdragen » Mon May 18, 2009 10:21 pm

Citizen Identification Form: Zdragen

Citizen Portrait: *ERROR* Missing file.

First Name: Zdragen
Last Name: Vanquisher
Breed: Opifix
Race: *ERROR* Missing Data
Date of Birth: Unknown
Education: Basic Weaponry training, Expert Close Combat Program, Nano Control, Cell Repair Nano Program.
Profession Title: *ERROR* Missing Data
Profession: Martial Artist
Organisation: PC Raiders
Defender Rank: *ERROR* Missing Data
Security Level: Unit Commander
Security Tag: *ERROR* Encrypted Information.
Social Status: *DANGER* Very high in certain occations.
Previous Employment: Mercenary, Temple Protector, Guru, Mentor.

Height: *ERROR* Missing Data
Weight: *ERROR* Missing Data
Hair: Black
Eyes: Dark Brown
Facial Hair: None
Skin: Blue/Grey Tone
Tattoos: 2 tattoos, On left and right arm.
Allergies: No allergies but have got Archanophobia (Phobia against Spiders).
Addictions: Desire to become good and a better person.

Favorite Color(s): Black, Sapphire, and Maroon.
Favorite Food(s): Pizza, Kebab..
Favorite Time of Day: Day
Hobby(s): Guru.
Favored Breed(s): Opifex Female, Solitus Female, Nanomage Female.
Favorite Music: General All Music, but preferly music that makes the adrenaline pump faster in combat.
Favorite Animal: Dragons

Skills: Deadly Fist to fist combat, Nano Healing Capability, 1h Blunt Weaponry mastery, Bow Hunting Skill, Brawling, Capability to evade most attacks, Computer Literacy.

Armaments: Deadly Fists, Lotus Parry stick's, Torturing tool, large stocks on well made combat suits and several impressive armor pieces.

Augmentations:
Most organic tissues has been replaced by Implants, because of the many battles that has been fought.
Improvements on Nano Skill capability, stamia, agility,strength and so on has enhanced his body for pushing the limits.

Biography:

Born In the warzone, father was a freedom fighter but the mother was unknown. No brothers or sisters, was raised alone by his father.
At the young age he was learned to use a gun to defend himself and the family grounds. Around the age where he was considered to be able
to take over the grounds the father was executed by Omni forces for being a traitor and was accused to help the Clan.
After the funeral, he was anxious to find out who the killer was. At that point the grounds he once owned got conquered by Omni forces
and they established a temporary base.

After several years of mercenary work for both sides he finally found the executioner and the person that gave the orders for his fathers execution.
Vengeance was soon his he may have thought, he sneaked into the building they were at and went to kill the person who gave the order.
It was an officer, but he wasn't alone in the room. The officers family was there, when he was about to pull the execution off.
Numbed by the tears of the Officers family he escaped from the scene without killing the officer.
On the way out the executioner was in the way for the path of freedom, he got killed with one shot.

As the funeral for the executioner was held, the killer was watching out over the graveyard regreting that he was driven by vengeance.
Too much pain and hate, to see all the tears from the people that is effected. He saw the family of the executioner down there, sad.
This was a time of change, to something better..

12 Years after the executioners death, then Zdragen had been a monk for 10 years.
He had dropped everything with weaponry to do, he focused in inner strength.
The goal was to reach enlightment, but after a year after the monastary was burnt to the ground.
By Mercenaries and the monks had to choose between joining them or die.
Zdragen's choice was simple, he decided to join by sacrificing the way of enlightment for be able to live.

Some weeks later he managed to break free from the mercenaries and ended up in boreails.
It was here he met the leaders of Pc Raiders and decided to join in the organisation.
Since he had no home, no economy or anything he had no choice but to join.
He didn't refuse to, since they were a bunch of good and friendly guys.
After years of working and foring a great friendship with them he got a position as Unit Commander in the organisation.

Zdragen came to see more in life then just vengeance, hate and pain but there was love, friendship and prosperity.
Still he walks thought in his father's steps, he is a freedom fighter but with friends on both sides.
He only fights for what he think is right and only when he is forced to do so.

Hypapunk
Fresh
Fresh

Post by Hypapunk » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:01 am

First Name: Alex
Last Name: Bezarin
Nick Name: "Kitchenwitch"
Homeworld: Kasparov Orbital Trading Station
Education: Secondary School
Profession: Fixer
Organisation: Mercury Dragons

Personality: Kitchenwitch is a scammer at heart. While never stepping into the out & out world of hardcore criminality he
always has his finger on the illegal pulse and is always working on a way to beat the system - ANY System - if theres a
loophole he can find it. He's the guy who always seems to be able to find a contact to get hold of just about anything, this
combined with a general lack of respect for rules & regulations has led him into a career as a smuggler & black marketer.
As a person he is generally pleasant witty and fun to have around, being possessed of a reasonable amount of charm he has of course worked out ways to use it to his advantage.
He is however loyal to his friends & particularly to his brother who is his only living relative, most people finding him to
be a pleasant and amusing companion, if sometimes a little flippant or broody.

Biography:

Kitchenwitch was born on an orbital trading station in a backwater solar system that was mainly populated because of the rich mineral resources to be found inside the many asteroid belts that reside in it. The trading station orbited on the outer edge of the solar system and catered to the import needs of the miners.
He and his older brother were born, raised and spent their formative years on the station where their parents, owned and
operated a small trade & repair franchise.
While his older brother seemed content to follow in his fathers footsteps & learn the family trade. Kitchenwitch discovered
as a teenager that he would rather go out and find the goods instead of waiting for the trade to come to him. Before long he found himself involved in the thriving black market that existed on the station, some older friends teaching him how to work his way around the station grid and alter freight & transport records in order to skim cargo for themselves.
He was reprimanded several times by security forces on the station for minor misdemeanours without ever being caught out doing anything major, he was seen as a basically good kid who had fallen in with a bad crowd.

He continued on as a petty criminal until the day a reactor explosion took the lives of both of his parents. The station was
found to be at fault and he and his brother received a compensation payout after the inquest.
Finding it too painful to remain on the station Kithenwitch took off to see some of the places that his stolen cargoes had
come from. After a while he recieved word from his brother who had also left the station and taken up residence on Rubi-Ka.As he had already burned through most of his money he decided to visit his brother and see the planet of opportunity he had talked so much about.
Upon arrival kitchenwitch met briefly with his brother and then dived straight into the underworld of Rubi-Ka, slowly finding
himself gravitating towards clan controlled areas simply because their animosity toward Omni-Tek blended the most with his own personal philosophy.
He had several encounters with recruiters from different clan organisations and considered joining with some of them, but
never commited, feeling like he did not need to be tied to one particular group as his politics were pretty fuzzy in general.
One of his earlier encounters was with a recruiter from the Mercury Dragons who spoke to him in West Athen and gave him an Omni-Tek med suit. In the spirit of black market entrepreneurism he later sold the suit for a tidy profit to someone who just had to have it right now!

He probably would have continued on in this way had it not been for an incident that would alter the course he chose to take.
One night he was rifling through records in an intercepted Omni shipment when he discovered that Omni-Tek was the parent company of the Kasparov trading station and the Notum Reactor that had exploded and killed his parents had originated in a facility here on Rubi-Ka. He had always felt the death of his parents keenly, particularly his mother who he had always been close to.

Not long after this he had another encounter with a Mercury Dragons recruiter and decided that if he threw in his lot with
them he could maybe gain a little more personal compensation for his parents death.

Stupidluigi
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Stupidluigi » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:08 pm

Citizen Identification Form: Traderluigi

Citizen Portrait:

<Image file hacked. All your images are belong to Mrbigstuph>

First Name: N/A
Last Name: N/A
Middle Name: Traderluigi
Date of Birth: Unknown
Education: High School Diploma, 4 Year College Grad - Majors - Humanoid Psychology, Humanoid Biology/Anatomy
Profession Title: Salesman (Lvl 2)
Defender Rank: none
Security Level: 22
Security Number: 990-16-1897
Social Status: Low-Middle
Previous Employment: Hypnotist, Alien Observer

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 160 Lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Facial Hair: Mustache, Beard - Brown
Skin: Tanned, Scarred
Addictions: Food

Favorite Color(s): Blue, Black, and Red
Favorite Food(s): Pizza
Favorite Time of Day: Afternoon
Hobby(s): Video Games, models
Favored Breed(s): Solitus Female
Favorite Music: Metal
Favorite Animal: Sharks (specifically Carcharodon Megalodon

Skills: Draining, Wrangling, High-Damage Criticals

Armaments: Pump Trainee (QL43)

Biography:

Traderluigi was born into a wealthy family, housed on a moon near the ice planet Glacius. Unfortunately, he never seemed to get the knack for wealth building, and within a few years of leaving college with two Master's degrees, he found himself fired from his job for having accumulated enormous amounts of debt and spending company money unwisely. Having just enuf cash for a shuttle ride, he decided to move to Rubi-Ka in order to start over. However, his inability to get good money stayed with him, so he lived on the streets in poverty for a while. But then, something happened to him to turn his luck around....

Traderluigi was sitting on a street in the city of Borealis, when all of a sudden, an alien dropship appeared above him and started deploying Kyr'Ozch near where he was situated. Since he had not been taught to fight he ran for his life while Omni guards attacked the creatures to fend them off. However, one of the otherworldly creatures had made it past the guards, and starting pursuing Traderluigi through the city. Turning down an alley, Traderluigi realized he had come to a dead end. Turning around, he saw the hostile alien near the alley entrance. The Kyr'Ozch raised it's weapon to Traderluigi. Luigi closed his eyes and looked away, fearing the end. He heard a shot fired. But Traderluigi felt no different. In fact, he didn't even feel hurt. Confused, he slowly opened his eyes and faced his attacker. What he saw next could be what turned his life around.

The alien stood in the same position it had been in when Traderluigi had closed his eyes. Then, to the shock of Luigi, the alien collapsed in a heap. Dead....

Luigi had no idea what had just happened. He KNEW he had heard a shot go off, but the alien's gun didn't show a single sign of having been fired. As he looked up from the alien, he got the answer he was looking for.

Standing behind the dead pile of flesh stood a single figure, gun pointed at the alien. At first, all Traderluigi could do was try to figure out who, or what, his savior was. Then the figure stepped towards Luigi, removed his helmet, and smiled. "That was close," the stranger said.

The stranger extended his hand to Traderluigi and introduced himself as Worldtrader. He said he had seen Luigi down on his luck, and asked him if he wanted to turn that luck around. All Luigi could do was nod. Not only had this man saved his life, but he had also offered him a way to change his life, possibly even the world. He was in Worldtrader's debt.

That's how Traderluigi came to be a member of the World Trading Corporation, and continues to make a difference in people's lives today.
My toons (All Clan)
Mrbigstuph - Enforcer (Main) / Doctrfeelgud - Doctor / Traderluigi - Trader / Obsessednukr - Nano Technician / Toadtehkeep - Paid Keeper, currently frozen... / Generalguy - Paid Soldier, currently frozen... / Mayathesiren - Fixer
This city is afraid of me.

I have seen its true face.

The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown.

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down and whisper

"Maybe after a Hot Pocket."

Birrdie
Fresh
Fresh

Post by Birrdie » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:51 am

Citizen Portrait:

First Name: Zynoc
Last Name: Arweni
Nickname: PigMurdr
Race: Dark Opifex
Date of Birth: Correct date & place of Zynoc`s birth is unknown, but local Omni - Med facility has estimated that hes born in RY29463 in 8 month of the year. With distinctive features of Dark Opifexes is estimated that hes originaly from Andromeda region, but as Dark Opifexes can be found throughout Rubi-Ka that estimation remains unconfirmed.

Education: High School Diploma, Private company educated Merchant Subsupremus
Profession Title: Adventurer (Lvl 3)
Organisation: Valheru Ascendant
Security Level: 72
Security Number: Undisclosed
Social Status: Low/None.
Previous Employment: Arweni C.O

Physique: Slim, Athletic
Height: 183 cm
Weight: 70 kg
Hair: None
Eyes: Dark Blue
Facial Hair: None
Skin: Dark Blue
Tattoos: Clan
Addictions: Beer

Favorite Color(s): Dark variations
Favorite Food(s) & Beverage(s) : Leet Meet & XXX Jumbo Beer
Hobby(s): Writing
Favorite Music: Punk & Independent Bard Poemas
Favorite Animal: Wolf

Dislikes
: OMNI - TEK

Skills: Pistols, Breaking & Entering, Mobility, Computer Literacy, Adventuring, Merchandizing, Buerocracy & Organizing

Armaments
: Customized Desert Reets

Augmentations
: Undisclosed

Personality : - Calculative & opportunist, that comed from years of work behind many counters of Arweni.Co
- Nature lover, wilderness and storys about things like dragons, pit lizards and big sabretooth tigers from guys in Borealis pubs allways woke his imagination

- Great haggler & salesman - Things he excelled when he was a beaurocrat

- Good with pistols, he was among top of his class in Borrealis shootin club.

-Eye for eye, tooth for tooth.

Biography:

Arwenis were merchant family with enormous wealth, specialized in notum production with close ties to Omni Tek as well as clan local branches in Borealis.
As their ascend to merchants guild proceed, they created far more enemies & then friends on the way. Solitus family Kjeland, merchants as well could be counted as close as someone could get to mistrustful opifexes. after war & Tir Accord, many people lost life, the children they left behind was put into many orphanages located in neutral area, many of them were clans, omni took care of most children of their employees. Arwenis took that oportunity with somewhat ingenious plan - family make best & most loyal employee, and loyalty & trust were far more apreciated than anything else when dealin with notum business.
Srwenis adopted 15 toddlers of all races and took good care of them. Zynoc was one of them, young opifex did not care much about workin as birocrat in Arweni Corporation, altough he excelled at numbers and buying all needed parts of notum machinery - for much lower price than normal, wilds of Rubi-Ka was what he dreamed about in his bed.
He never set foot outside Borealis in his 18 years of life, he didnt know anything about hismother and father and Olian Arweni, head of Srweni family didnt told him anything about em as well when he finaly gathered courage to ask him, Olians answer "that succesful man dont care about history, only future" didnt satisfied him.. so, he decided to go, to run from his "family" and never look back. his father & mother`s resting places await him and he plead he will find them and took revenge on whoever was responsible for their deaths.