Aerillwin's Haunting Night at Reet's Retreat

Forum for those who would like to discuss their daily lives either working for the corporation, fighting the power, or watching from the sidelines. Check your real world at the door, you're on Rubi-Ka now. This forum is strictly "In-Character" and will be moderated as such.
Aeril
Skilled
Skilled

Aerillwin's Haunting Night at Reet's Retreat

Post by Aeril » Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:09 am

Late last night after installing a new left arm implant, I was too tired to go hunting dynas or visit the Foreman's Office. GSP was rocking the night away and holding contests for creds at Reet's Retreat so I decided to go hang out and maybe dance some. I was dressed in my med suit and decided to just leave it on since it looks much better than my armor and I would most likely want to wear my new Miir outfit upon arriving. So the new outfit was placed in my backpack and off I went to Reet's.

Upon arriving, I decided to check out the action before changing. The crowd was sort of small but the music was great, and the big loveable Atrox, Nicodar, was getting down with the tunes. The DJ was about to pass off to another and the party location was going to change to the Rompa Bar in Omni-Ent. As the crowd started disbursing, I get this note from Lovebaby [name was changed] saying "I like your hair".

Taking it as a compliment, not detecting any sarcasm about my long auburn locks, I reply back, "Thanks", while looking around for Lovebaby so I could wave. I spot her just behind and to the left of me holding a bouqet of flowers and wearing a brownish-gold robe. She was a very low level blonde Solitus Shade and looked harmless so I turned around and waved.

She waves back and passes another note asking if I would like to hang out. I'm thinking, well it would be nice to have someone to talk to while traveling to Rompa. I reply, "Sure, just heading over to Rompa since the action is moving over there."

"Follow me" Lovebaby says as she starts walking off. Not really knowing where Rompa Bar is in Omin-Ent., I follow her. Instead of heading for the exit of Reet's Retreat, she goes into the storage room and jumps up on a crate. I pause for just a moment when a warning bell sounds off inside my head. The warnings subside as I just pass this off as maybe Lovebaby has changed her mind or maybe she's lost. So, showing my sometimes innocent naivety, I jump up on the crate with her and ask, "Where to?".

She says, "Come closer, ..... so no one can see". Here come the warning bells again and the "fight or flight" adrenaline is starting to flow so I do nothing but try to prepare for anything.

After a few seconds I ask, "Why are we hiding?"

No sooner had those words left my lips when off comes Lovebaby's robe and I discover she doesn't wear anything underneath except gaudy looking tattoos. Forget "Warning Bells", my "WTF-O-Meter" has pegged out and broken off! I was stunned! I didn't really know what to say or do. All I could think of at the time, and it sounds corny now, was, "uh.... k, thnx for company, bye bye". As I ran towards the nearest exit with bile slowly rising into my oral cavity, this very embarrassed, shameful feeling came over me. I barely made it outside and around the corner before spilling the fine cuisine I had partaken earlier.

The rest of the night was ruined for me. I made it to Rompa Bar, although I have trouble recalling how I arrived. When entering the bar I do remember being dressed in full battle armor. Even though the music at Rompa was good and Nicodar was still dancing like only an Atrox can, I just couldn't get the earlier incident out of my mind. Is something wrong with me? Why did she single me out? Do I give off the impression of being a lesbian? What is it!!!???

After arriving at my apartment in Borealis, I stripped down and crawled into the shower. No matter how hard I tried, the unclean feeling would not go away. Later I tried getting in touch with Nurse Wyatt, the first person on Rubi-Ka to make me feel comfortable here, to get some recommendations on counselors or therapists that have dealt with these problems before. I broke down crying when the ICC Personnel Director informed me that Nurse Wyatt was missing from the ICC Shuttleport and no one knew of her whereabouts.

A tear drop softly landing on my pillow with important stripes is the last thing I remember before fading into unconciousness...
RK1
Aerillwin - Neutral Adventurer - PC Raiders
Aerilwynn - Neutral Doctor - PC Raiders
Aeubrii - Neutral MP

RK2
Aerilwyn - Neutral Doctor
Isibeal - Neutral MA

hellscream
Seasoned
Seasoned

Re: Aerillwin's Haunting Night at Reet's Retreat

Post by hellscream » Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:27 am

heh nice story ...
Razorback Rebel wrote:Later I tried getting in touch with Nurse Wyatt, the first person on Rubi-Ka to make me feel comfortable here, to get some recommendations on counselors or therapists that have dealt with these problems before. I broke down crying when the ICC Personnel Director informed me that Nurse Wyatt was missing from the ICC Shuttleport and no one knew of her whereabouts.
maybe teh shade knew abt ur closeness to nurse Wyatt and thats why she musta thought u were lesbo :(

lpx
Elite
Elite

Re: Aerillwin's Haunting Night at Reet's Retreat

Post by lpx » Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:16 pm

Razorback Rebel wrote: Forget "Warning Bells", my "WTF-O-Meter" has pegged out and broken off!
rofl
i dunno i have been getting more and more tell's to "wanna cyb0r?"
when ever i get one of those i tell me friends and well all start messing with them.
it's really weird gettings stuff like that in AO of all places but whatever.
i just laugh it off and f*** with'em that girl was prob a guy anyway.
internet turns people into jackasses.. and just ignore them.. anyone whos gonna get all hot & bothered over your char's pixels on their monitor needs professional help (and by professional i mean hooker as they are clearly sex starved)

Lumikissa
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Lumikissa » Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:29 am

Well told story. 8)

There was some low level shade who also complimented my looks at Gridstream party about a week ago. I chose to ignore her though.
RK2 OP TL4 Fixer 'Deschanel' in the making.