Interviews >> Hellscreamx

In an effort to understand the Froob mind, AOFroobs.com set out on a mission to track down and speak to those "uber fr00bs" who have reached the pinnacle of froobness, Level 200.
Esdian
Seasoned
Seasoned

Interviews >> Hellscreamx

Post by Esdian » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:40 pm

AOFroobs.com interviews Hellscreamx, an Omni Agent.
---------------------------------------------
AOFroobs.com - When did you start playing Anarchy Online? Why?

Hellscreamx - I started AO in jan 2005, my frnd introduced me to it when i was bored of playing KnightOnline.

AOFroobs.com - How did you choose your profession? If you started over, would you keep it?

Hellscreamx - I play online games not for role-playing or PVM, i just play for pvp ... even in KO i realised that the char i started was a pvm type, so i restarted a pvp char. In AO my frnd directly told me the best char for pvp is agent ... so i chose it :)

AOFroobs.com - Why have you stayed froob for the full 200 levels? Will you ever upgrade? Explain.

Hellscreamx – I play in my free time and i dont have enough RL money to upgrade coz im still a student and i spend my cash i get on partying and stuff ... will upgrade when im done studying. I dint play too long to get to 200 lvls, its easy lvling up if u can twink up ur char good enough.

AOFroobs.com - How long did it take you to reach level 200? How often do you play?

Hellscreamx - I forgot how long it took me ... but it was within a year. i play full time on weekends and not much on weekdays.

AOFroobs.com - What was the slowest block of levels to go through?

Hellscreamx - 1 to 60+, coz i was a bit new to the game and my char was a total gimp

AOFroobs.com - Where are the best leveling places (that you want to reveal)?

Hellscreamx - subway, TOTW, hackers, mort cyborgs, PW cyborgs, dynas, IS, mish

AOFroobs.com - What's the best way to start PvPing?

Hellscreamx - The best way of pvping is jus to know ur character .. every character can be twinked into a good pvp char
AOFroobs.com - How well do you stack up to an expansion player in PvP?

Hellscreamx - as all say at lower lvl maybe can .. i rarely pvped at lower lvls, higher lvls its a bit hard but with proper OSB's u can beat em... not all of em

AOFroobs.com - What items/equipment are a must have for froobs?

Hellscreamx - omg thats a tough one .. too many to type ... it all boils down to which setup u chose .. evade setup or hp setup and then u get the stuff suiting ur setup

AOFroobs.com - What's the easiest way for a froob to make the big money?

Hellscreamx - I made all my money by giving wrangles at bor grid ..camping dynas is the nex easiest ... any way u cant jus keep dreaming abt getting one good item to make u rich overnight .. jus keep looting and selling to make steady money

AOFroobs.com - What's next? Twink your 200 or work on alts?

Hellscreamx - twink my 200 to the max possible .. which is not yet done and then i may start a alt ... i dun have any alt till now

Thanks to Hellscreamx for taking the time out of his busy playing to answer these questions. Hopefully we can learn from his experience.

Do you know an uber froob that we should talk to? Let us know who they are by sending us an email: interviews@aofroobs.com