40-50 twink idea

Looking to OMFGWTFGNAK someone or maybe you know how to and want to share, this is the place for you. Share your PvP and Tower Knowledge here.
Sneaknpeak
Rookie
Rookie

40-50 twink idea

Post by Sneaknpeak » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:10 pm

Hey Everyone
I have never really spend time pvp'ing within this lvl so my questions might sound lame but i havent found any topic's about it.
The idea is to make a twink with focus on 80% towers and 20% City Pvp. Below is some idea's which i would like feedback on if its not too much a trouble :)

First thing i would like to know is, which profession's dominates/works best in this lvl range?

#1 40-50 MP. (paid or froob)
I currently have a lvl 74 MP with self stats around - 950ish Def - Top pets - Stun nano - Moch's. (paid acc)
It worked awsome in BS and to some extent city pvp but it suffered against 2+ and now the BS is changed etc.
Do you guys think its possible to make a 40-50 MP with enough evades to make it work, knowing that you cant stun and give your Heal-pet a chance to catch up? (paid acc or preferable froob)

#2 40-50 Enf (froob)
Paid: Chirops(if possible?) or Mortiig Beater's. CC/CM or Ofab for HP ? :)
Froob: i doubt but is it possible to equip Chirop as froob? how do we push enough DD when froob's cant equip Tiig Beater's ? i dont really see nelebs rod as an alternative here.

#3 40-50 Doc (paid or froob)
Would a Doc be able to get high evades and outheal dmg from 1-2 while slowly trying to kill people with nuke / dot's ?
Would a Doc be able to push enough DD to solo at towers or would it be pure support, and if only support how many defenders before its useless?
Perhaps equip Sapp/arbelest/CDR or parrysticks/ithaca for evades? (idk if these are too heavy on IP?)

#4 40-50 Trader (paid or froob)
Paid: Is it possible to get JAME equipped and 100% or 75%? I imagin Burst/Fling would be really difficult. Would it be 75set CC/CSS?
Froob: The JAME is not possible ofcause, but would arbalest be a usefull alternative? - Arbalest is not quite a DD weap for towers i guess. CDR+Craphander would that be an alternative that can deal abit dmg against towers and still kill defenders or is craphander too unreliable AS? Sapp bow idk:P=?

If you have another interesting suggestion or know some setup that works for you and dont mind sharing with me and everyone els reading let us know :)

Still reading :P oki well i hope you drop a comment - cheers :)

Goldberg
Seasoned
Seasoned

Re: 40-50 twink idea

Post by Goldberg » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:01 pm

well for towers id recommend a trader for froob at those levels, you can get mems up to level 180+ with some serious twinking, stack EVERYTHING and go kill, as for what weapon... id say something with AS, 275 scope, gomboilz... just another common build.

id give a try for an agent, i think lowest possible, insanly high mems, best CAT with scope, build a solid alpha...

and third option would be a GA fixer, nothing lower then GA2 (id aim for ga3 the lowest lvl possible)