49 Froob BS Enforcer Setup, Feedback Welcome

Looking to OMFGWTFGNAK someone or maybe you know how to and want to share, this is the place for you. Share your PvP and Tower Knowledge here.
Stupidluigi
Seasoned
Seasoned

49 Froob BS Enforcer Setup, Feedback Welcome

Post by Stupidluigi » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:13 pm

This is my enforcer's current setup for Battle Station:

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=137154

It should be noted that I am still looking for a few items, and would love help getting them. Those items are...

- Assault-class Tank Armor (from Foreman's)
- 2x Ring of Presence (preferrably lowest QL that buffs +2)
- Miy's Tank Armor Helmet (between QL 65 and QL 75)

Also, if you see something I don't let me know. Thank you :)
My toons (All Clan)
Mrbigstuph - Enforcer (Main) / Doctrfeelgud - Doctor / Traderluigi - Trader / Obsessednukr - Nano Technician / Toadtehkeep - Paid Keeper, currently frozen... / Generalguy - Paid Soldier, currently frozen... / Mayathesiren - Fixer
This city is afraid of me.

I have seen its true face.

The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown.

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down and whisper

"Maybe after a Hot Pocket."

Goldberg
Seasoned
Seasoned

Re: 49 Froob BS Enforcer Setup, Feedback Welcome

Post by Goldberg » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:20 pm

Its decent i guess... it all depends on what your goals, i like to max the potential of my level locked toons, so in my eyes you can improve almost everything...start with the mems and decks, ql 31 Treatment Library?... dont be a slob.

get a 6 decker in there, get better mems, nano cost mem and nano init mem (with dark dreams for extra HP) atleast ql 135 imps on the right and left arms! (id aim for ql 140+) sided padd, better ql on the armor parts (again, level 100+!! anything lower is unacceptable ! :) ) gomboilz are MUST and you might want to consider sl weapon instead of that rod.

back-item, id go with something with better acs like hacked heavy tank or something like that (even neleb robe would be better then that exarch) mm.. what else... yeah, get some root grafts (ql 200 ofc) and some AC's grafts while at it.

if you can go with high NR (lots of traders in that BS) and concealment to hide from ubar twinks or for ganking agents and the likes....

other then this, its all great ! ;D (sorry didnt mean to rip on you, im just being a perfectionist )

ps did i say gomboils? i guess i didnt say it enough.. BE ABLE TO THROW THESE! they are MUST! and gl :)

EDTA
Moderaidtor

Post by EDTA » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:50 pm

Goldberg wrote:...you might want to consider sl weapon instead of that rod.
? Did you read the title? Weird that you don't seem to assume he has expansions in your other suggestions... *confused*

I merely agree with Goldberg though: this is not a crazy twink and could use some improving. But well you need to be crazy for a crazy twink... The reason that I never make the twinks I plan is that I don't manage to collect enough internal crazyness; so you're in fact better of with a non-crazy twink like yours then no twink at all :D.

BELT: You kinda have to chose between a dream mesh and a 6-slot belt; both have their advantages (I guess GCB is also a possibility). I would guess that the extra IP from not upping CL for a 6-slotter and the HP from dream mesh, outweigh the advantage of a nano formula recompiler on an enforcer.

ROD: It probably is a good weapon, but it being hyped too much means I like to stay away from it. It also means that half of the reason that people find it so awesome is because they were told that it's awesome.
RK2
Main: Edta 200 NT,*Setup*, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus
Mounky 158 agent / doodytrad 163 trader
Wanh 1 trader / Kaiter 60 NT / E Lektra Natchios 24 agent / Mewaku 30ish enfo
Froob For Life, Neutral For Life, AO For Ever

Goldberg
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Goldberg » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:31 pm

Was referring to the turn spirit weapons : Staff of the Tempest & Skull Smasher

although these seem slow, with flurry of blows and rage you can have around 750 melee init easy which will turn the weapon to 1/1.25 (and with that min dmg it will surely cause some pain)

Kotty
Flagged
Flagged

Post by Kotty » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:57 pm

Traders are gonna be your nightmare on tl2 BS unless you max your NR. Thus max it , keep your rage always up and use Fractured Nightmare if it's possible. Also try to cast Mongo Bash at any cost. Makes a lot of thing much easier. In this respect I'd suggest you changing Ex. robe for Neleb's Nano-master Robe and regular NCUs for Memory Loops.
Rod or turn spirit weapons suggested above are the most efficient options. But there're also Tangleblade and Corpse Cutter for the 2HE route.
Now it's up to you to decide:)
@Kotty, Farminator, Drush, Guzzler, Gutrot, Dociii, Hormon, Hormione

Stupidluigi
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Stupidluigi » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:40 pm

At the moment, I don't have a crazy amount of funds. And I tried doing calculations for getting on a 6 slot, with my current skill, it is impossible, even if I redid imps. I have NO IP in Brawl atm, so those turn spirit weapons are out of the question.

I was planning on improving the mems, just haven't had the time recently. With my current stamina/strength (strength is MUCH higher) I can only fit AT MOST ql80 Miy's Tank without it being OE. I will, however, look into doing the sided pad quest.

No clue what you mean by root and AC grafts...

Have NO IP in Sharp Objects OR Psychology, so as nice as the gumboils look, they're out of the question as well. I'll look into the twin Fractured Nightmares, maybe a Neleb's robe.

Now, as for buffs, Mongo Bash is IMPOSSIBLE with my current nano skills (lower than 260 EVEN with Comp Nano running),but I could probably get Fell Rage if I get the Neleb's robe.

Thanks for the input guys, even though I can't really use most of it due to funds and lack of craziness.
My toons (All Clan)
Mrbigstuph - Enforcer (Main) / Doctrfeelgud - Doctor / Traderluigi - Trader / Obsessednukr - Nano Technician / Toadtehkeep - Paid Keeper, currently frozen... / Generalguy - Paid Soldier, currently frozen... / Mayathesiren - Fixer
This city is afraid of me.

I have seen its true face.

The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown.

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down and whisper

"Maybe after a Hot Pocket."