Level 220 hunting!

Looking to OMFGWTFGNAK someone or maybe you know how to and want to share, this is the place for you. Share your PvP and Tower Knowledge here.
WeeScotsman
Hardened
Hardened

Level 220 hunting!

Post by WeeScotsman » Sun May 02, 2010 11:05 am

A new hunting experience for the amateur.

"Ganked by a froob" Tours presents the ultimate challenge for the aspiring trailsman.

Your requirements for this tour require you to be 175 or higher and of the Agent Profession.

You will be guided through your trip by a friendly experienced Fixer.

After carefully stalking your prey...you will be invited to unleash your alphas. A successful kill will result in a beautifully framed picture of the corpse and being entered into the hall of fame.

However your safety is assured (subject to signing the waiver form), should a deranged wounded 220 go on the rampage...our highly trained guide will meep you to the nearest grid where you can recount tales of bravery.

Subject to terms and conditions.minimum of 5 agents per tour.payment in advance.in case of death no refunds given.

Cryie
Amateur
Amateur
Location: Borealis, on top of the building behind the GMS.. since they fixed the wall's hole.

Re: Level 220 hunting!

Post by Cryie » Sun May 02, 2010 11:40 am

Ha! You should make that into an organisation, my good-mate!
Anyways, may a 175NT come? :o
I has aimed shot, too!
Proud member of Viralbots Incorporated!

Cryie: 122 froob NT (i think i'm going to pay for him though.)
Phenoixblade: 72 froob Soldier [personal dyna killah.] (same account as cryie, so probably going to pay for him too)
Cryiefatz: 46 froob Adventurer
Medleve: 21 froob Agent [subway ganker. ;p]

WeeScotsman
Hardened
Hardened

Post by WeeScotsman » Sun May 02, 2010 11:52 am

Feedback from a satisfied Customer

It was amazing I'd totally recommend 'GBF' Tours to anyone!!

The fixer was amazing. I don't know how many years training it took to hunt down those 220s. I'm sure he had some kind of enhanced sense of smell. He led us through Borealis like the true professional he was. And there standing before us it was!

It must have been 20m tall..raging and mongoing...snot dribbling from from its nose....and the stench from that sheen of sweat covering its hairy back made us gag.

We crept into position surrounding the beast...our senses heightened ....blood pounding in our ears from the beats of our hearts...we waited for the signal.

The fixer pointed at that animal....turned around and dropped his trousers...firing off a carefully timed Aimed shot between his legs. That was the sign!! We let go with everything we had!

After that things got a bit blurry...Later our guide would tell us the net had phased on him...but the carnage as i watched ,frozen, as my fellow tourists were hacked limb from limb...no i don't blame our guide....and the streets of Borealis turned into an abbatoir...will never leave me......would i do it again?.....of course I would! A few lost legs isn't gonna stop me.

Yep forget Merc hunting 220s are where its at....'GBF' thankyou.

Adrian Lyer (West Athens)

Sadly Mr Lyer isnt with us anymore. Please no flowers but send your donations to GBF tours(ltd) thankyou.

Tarradax
Wordbearer

Post by Tarradax » Sun May 02, 2010 12:28 pm

WeeScotsman wrote:Feedback from a satisfied Customer
Ha, I almost spam-bot-filtered that post, especially since the poster above yours had the "Post awaiting approval" tagging.

/end derail
Ye' Olde Fixer Guide, By Me.

/Tarradax, Proud Owner of Questionable Morals.
/Baene, It's Like A Beanbag Chair. With a Gun. And a Temper.
/Bonekrakka, Get Your Choppas Ready, Boyz! Time For A WAAAAAAGH!
/Happythought, Hand-Made Silk Kites! Beautiful Strings!
/Littleshank, Choose Difficulty: []Hard []Medium []Easy []Very Easy [X]Atrox Melee Adventurer.

Completely Unrelated To Anything Link

Tyranii
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Tyranii » Sun May 02, 2010 12:48 pm

/offers his 220 as bait?

What??
Blessedbrawl, 200/0 Omni Froob Opifex MA
Panzerzus, 72/0 Omni Froob Atrox Enfrocer
Opitrade2, 45/0 Omni Froob Opifex Trader
Imatroxdoc, 44/0 Omni Froob Atrox Doctor

Paid toons:
Ruffixx, 220/30/64 Omni Opifex Fixer
Pugilius, 205/29/57 Omni Opifex MA
Vindicius, 189/16/45 Omni Atrox Enforcer
Medeor, 188/22/36 Neutral Solitus Doctor

Proud General of Obsidian Order

WeeScotsman
Hardened
Hardened

Post by WeeScotsman » Sun May 02, 2010 3:39 pm

'GBF' Tours respects your input Tyranii and will be getting in contact with you shortly.

We may be able to find a spot for you in our elite 'Fixer training school' or possibly in our 'Hunter's Orientation Unit'.

Cryie
Amateur
Amateur
Location: Borealis, on top of the building behind the GMS.. since they fixed the wall's hole.

Post by Cryie » Mon May 03, 2010 5:30 pm

Tarradax wrote:
WeeScotsman wrote:Feedback from a satisfied Customer
Ha, I almost spam-bot-filtered that post, especially since the poster above yours had the "Post awaiting approval" tagging.

/end derail
I regularly browse the forums, yet I never made an account 'till now. . . anyways, you seem to be very. . . anal.
Why is that?
Proud member of Viralbots Incorporated!

Cryie: 122 froob NT (i think i'm going to pay for him though.)
Phenoixblade: 72 froob Soldier [personal dyna killah.] (same account as cryie, so probably going to pay for him too)
Cryiefatz: 46 froob Adventurer
Medleve: 21 froob Agent [subway ganker. ;p]

twoshots
Hardened
Hardened

Post by twoshots » Tue May 04, 2010 2:48 am

lawl, I just spat coffee on my keyboard.

@OP, genius, but a 220 might just be a bit too much for even five lvl 175 agents? Maybe try some TL7's around the ICC BS? Might add some humour amongst the collected farmers, ahem, players. Especially if you get some nice hate tells.
Rolled a little alt on RK4. Just dinged level 1!
[unPaid]Reetzor 150/9 soli soldier, Hypocentre 131/3 soli NT, Didistick 112/2 opi kipur, Hypotheses 100/5 nano MP,
[unPaid]Yakovbok 57/2 opi fixer, Didisticks 50/2 opi MA, Wristflick 50/2 soli advy, Riddor 32/2 soli crat.
[Froob]Selzip 167 trox fixer, Selgran 111 trox enfo, Selrobi 108 nano NT, Selforms 100 trox crat, Selmedi 95 soli doc,
and far far too many other time/credit sinks that never made it out of TL1/2.