Making a new 74 twink but what?

Looking to OMFGWTFGNAK someone or maybe you know how to and want to share, this is the place for you. Share your PvP and Tower Knowledge here.
Kazzaam
Rookie
Rookie

Making a new 74 twink but what?

Post by Kazzaam » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:51 am

Hey guys, lately i have been wondering/thinking about making a new 74 twink but ive had all the usuals in the past enfs/traders etc.. but i wanted a change and i was leaning towards MP but i always had my doubts on whether they could out evade enfs atm i mean anyone got any ideas on a good twink to make for 74 atm?

Lassssi
Hardened
Hardened

Re: Making a new 74 twink but what?

Post by Lassssi » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:19 pm

Well, you didn't mention whether you are making paid or froob or for BS or towers.

74 MP
-IP will be very tight
-If your pet gets rooted..it can be end of it all, mps get access to pet removals only at lvl 75
-If you're sloob, you can have fun in bs and outside it nevertheless
-If you're froob, you can be rather effective at least against towers, it should be possible
to cast belamore and top meatball, but it will take some effort and you need osb so bs is not so easy(have 75 froob mp myself for it)

As for evades, you can get enough evades to evade up to 75 enfos quite reliably, against 86s sometimes you die, sometimes you don't.
Get grafts for rooting. -> Often you see people running away from you after they've noticed they cannot kill you...but you cannot stop
them for running.

Conclusion:
- If you don't mind pets being rooted for eternity, go ahead
- If you're sloob, you can have fun everywhere
- If you're froob you won't be very effective in BS due to lack of osb.
Zadamm TL7/fix, Vanishez TL7/sha, Dignord TL7/nt, Digsengi TL7/eng, Digsagent 200/age, Digsdoccie TL5/doc, Digsoldier TL5/sol, Trymeout 200/enf, Partofitall 200/mp, Lariam 200/tra, Fexwolf TL5/adv, GetStuff TL5/fix, Digsnt TL4/nt, Willinger TL4/cra, + 15+ sub tl4

Kazzaam
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Making a new 74 twink but what?

Post by Kazzaam » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:09 am

Yea i will pay for him i want this twink to be nice most of the ones ive done are just like mediocre no real effort so yea if you think it can work ima give it a try :)