76 Opifex Agent

Looking to OMFGWTFGNAK someone or maybe you know how to and want to share, this is the place for you. Share your PvP and Tower Knowledge here.
sparxx
Flagged
Flagged

76 Opifex Agent

Post by sparxx » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:46 am

Alright, this is the One. I want a character capable of alphaing level 60 enfos, and I've decided that my best chance is with a 76 agent. As a froob I will undoubtedly lose to sloobs anyway, but I plan to stick with flagged pvp and I should be able to kill some people, so don't give me negative comments.

Anyway some initial thoughts:
DMG - I need highest AS possible and crit chance and crit buffs to pull of 4-5 hit kills. Obviously for a froob the gun will be a high ql caterwaul, I am torn between a TIM scope (for aimed shot) or a vision enhancer for the crits. Balaclava gives me another crit chance. Try to get the caterwaul 1/1 if I use the TIM scope. Bracelets of amplified sound for extra aimed shot. IMP the hell out of aimed shot.
Survivability - I plan to have a lot of max health from the token board/pads (1200 on top of base hp), besides this pretty good evades should help (but no sandys cos of the bracelets). Armor probably omni-carb for the NCU unless you can think of anything better. If I FP enfo, I could potentially use the assault class tank armour, but don't know if that's worth it. Back piece? I can't think of anything better than an exarch robe at the moment.
Nanos - FP trader is the obvious choice, ladder drains or even pre drain to get crazy rifle skill to complement the AS skill. I don't know how viable it is to use roots because of rage and nano resist of sloobs at this level. I was thinking of putting in a nano recompiler for some nano init in the 6th slot of my deck.

Battle plan - basically attack, hit concentration, aimed shot, maybe a root or drains at that point depending how the battle is going. Hopefully I should be killing enemies FAST before they have a chance to beat me with regular damage hits. Potentially I could buy a yalm just to get on rooftops in Bore as enemies won't be able to counteract it.(I don't consider this exploiting) If I aim to implant only aimed shot, I could drain up to using a ql 200 Caterwaul (I think) non OE selfed. Which will make even a sloob think twice.

Twinking - obviously a 6 slot belt with Bulk Trader should be easy, QL implants feasible at lvl 76? I will get a set of shadowfade for buffing rifle, a high level tsakachumi, and I've got some Miy's lying around for other bits and pieces. Any other advice?
Killz60 - 200 Opifex Agent
Sparxxx - 150 Solitus NT
Shadehonest - 80 Opi MA
Beastdoc - 78 Atrox Doc
Vichugo - 78 Atrox Sold
Lopht - 39 Soli Fixer
Nanoracist - 36 Soli MP (tower twink)

Proud member of Fractured

meraimon
Amateur
Amateur

Re: 76 Opifex Agent

Post by meraimon » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:22 pm

If youre looking to alpha enforcers with a crit setup, you might want to check out ithaca shotguns. the fling shot is an extra crit shot. it works well with total concentration. at 76 on a froob, ql 200 imps are possible but anything above 180 is awesome. the downside to an ithaca shotgun is that regular hits suck, and you might not get the kill straight away. I have seen that kick pistol + onehander can work well on higher level or paid agents for this purpose. for an alpha setup you want the ql 275 targeting scope more than the T.I.M. scope for crit chance and aimed shot modifier. If youre set on rifle, achieving the highest run speed and aimed shot skill and slapping on a high ql caterwaul is a safe bet for pvp. aimed shot is the froob agent's saving grace and capitalizing on its power is an obvious decision.

this all being said, froob agents at tl3 dont pack as much of a punch as you and I would hope. keep your roots handy and AS recharge low and you should have a fun time in PVP, but don't expect to be every enforcer's worst nightmare.

sparxx
Flagged
Flagged

Post by sparxx » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:50 am

I won't be able to equip as high a ql Ithaca and my attack rating will suffer, I'm looking at a ql 200 Caterwaul at the moment.
Sparxxx - 150 Solitus NT
Shadehonest - 80 Opi MA
Beastdoc - 78 Atrox Doc
Vichugo - 78 Atrox Sold
Lopht - 39 Soli Fixer

Briandmg
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Briandmg » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:31 am

Ithaca will be a risk because of long AS recharges, which could range between 30-40s, but it'll pretty much be your only hope if you want to alpha people quickly. The current Caterwaul plan will still take about 30s to kill your opponent because of 30% caps and 10-11s AS recharges. Even with concentration, it'll take you at least 20s. Now the question is, can you survive that 20s as a squishy froob agent?

That depends largely on what you FP and how hard you twink. If you intend to go trader, anything less than a nanite is unlikely to sway the battle much. You're thinking of 6-8s long cast times for your drains (i.e. You Only Cast Once; YOCO). You need to get that 90% NR check against enfos if you want that first drain to land. I know you intend to FP trader purely for buffing. My opinion is that even with crazy high AR and a high QL weapon, you won't be able to take down your opponent in time.

My suggestion is: drop the QL of your weapon so it'll be 100% selfed (or OSBed) without drains. Go soldier. You'll last x4 longer that way. You need the time for your AS to recharge to dish out any respectable damage.

Also, get kizzers. Kizzers rule :P As for your back, consider FPing agent and getting a Veil of the Revoked on.
The Ultimate Endgame Froob PvP Guide :OO
All you ever needed to know to make your L200 froob toon a beast in PvP. :P

sparxx
Flagged
Flagged

Post by sparxx » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:47 am

Yeah I’m really starting to doubt this is possible. Even with the Kizzers, 30% AS and a crit or two I’m up against Mongo, a 437? Layers nano, 500 absorb from withered flesh and 2000 absorb from assault class tank armour. That’s assuming I can cap against the high ACs his health probably still isn’t dented from my “alpha”. And then the chirop/howlet/panther/etc is going to punish me severely. That’s against a froob enfo with relatively little twinking, against a paid 60 twink I have literally NO chance.

Is there anything capable of dealing with enfos at this pvp range? They seem to have the perfect toolset, high damage, high health, huge absorbs and AC’s.
Sparxxx - 150 Solitus NT
Shadehonest - 80 Opi MA
Beastdoc - 78 Atrox Doc
Vichugo - 78 Atrox Sold
Lopht - 39 Soli Fixer

Leothorn
Flagged
Flagged

Post by Leothorn » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:03 am

How bout a rifled nt with NS?
200 Froob Neutral Nanomage Nanotechnician ..http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=182410
200 Froob Neutral Solitus Trader.................http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=184468
_25 Froob Neutral Atrox Trader .................http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtytooOIeAw

Squad Commander : House Of Black Star
Trash King Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxMf-3SRCyU
Clan Modified A-4001 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVgll3o3A34
Jack Leg Chopper http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q86lqBr ... e=youtu.be
Mantis Queen Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGjpDX-DhCc
Faezal Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc0USc2l ... e=youtu.be

Lassssi
Hardened
Hardened

Post by Lassssi » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:10 am

75ish evade mp should be able to kill froob enfos, some paid ones with OSB. May take some time and the enfos may just run away though.
Zadamm TL7/fix, Vanishez TL7/sha, Dignord TL7/nt, Digsengi TL7/eng, Digsagent 200/age, Digsdoccie TL5/doc, Digsoldier TL5/sol, Trymeout 200/enf, Partofitall 200/mp, Lariam 200/tra, Fexwolf TL5/adv, GetStuff TL5/fix, Digsnt TL4/nt, Willinger TL4/cra, + 15+ sub tl4

Briandmg
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Briandmg » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:42 pm

Traders would be hands down the best choice. Hatty has perfected the L76 trader PvP formula: http://www.aofroobs.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10017" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

GA Fixers would be good too. Slap on a GA III and try to keep it at 100%. Would pack a punch with blackbirds.

NTs would be decent, but they simply wouldn't be able to win a good enfo. The MC at that level is way too low to punch through an enfo's rage. Using a low NR check nuke would dish out too little damage still. 14 seconds just isn't enough to deal sufficient damage.

Evade MPs is a nifty idea, and would fare well against most other froobs, but I have my reservations as to how good it would fare against sloobs. The amount of evades you can accumulate at that level isn't quite enough to deal with the sheer AR of sloobs. A more pressing problem is the damage. Wielding an AAD shield prevents the use of any high damaging weapon, and the MP pets at that level just don't have enough AR to hit anything with decent evades. The only good source of damage would be to spam nukes. I can see how the nanoskill debuffs would be crippling against just about any prof, but there are too many drawbacks to make an evade MP successful.

Lassssi
Hardened
Hardened

Post by Lassssi » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:06 am

Briandmg wrote: Evade MPs is a nifty idea, and would fare well against most other froobs, but I have my reservations as to how good it would fare against sloobs. The amount of evades you can accumulate at that level isn't quite enough to deal with the sheer AR of sloobs. A more pressing problem is the damage. Wielding an AAD shield prevents the use of any high damaging weapon, and the MP pets at that level just don't have enough AR to hit anything with decent evades. The only good source of damage would be to spam nukes. I can see how the nanoskill debuffs would be crippling against just about any prof, but there are too many drawbacks to make an evade MP successful.
it was possible ~4-5 years ago to cast (with osb) highest meatball & belamorte.
Bela & low hp & anything extra -> almost instant heal to full hp
Meatie & mp pet buffs -> ...enough of AR to hit anything and decent dmg, pvp min ~430ish, 8xx crits

With current twinking equipment ever better setups should be possible.

Granted -> traders will kill you after one drain.
Zadamm TL7/fix, Vanishez TL7/sha, Dignord TL7/nt, Digsengi TL7/eng, Digsagent 200/age, Digsdoccie TL5/doc, Digsoldier TL5/sol, Trymeout 200/enf, Partofitall 200/mp, Lariam 200/tra, Fexwolf TL5/adv, GetStuff TL5/fix, Digsnt TL4/nt, Willinger TL4/cra, + 15+ sub tl4

Briandmg
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Briandmg » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:07 am

Hmm quite right. I think it should be possible to cast highest pets with OSBs. In that case I stand corrected. He would be quite formidable against most professions, especially enfos and soldiers. Still a tad squishy though. And also very vulnerable against anyone who can calm/root/snare.