[Endgame setup] Atrox Agent.

markp89
Hardened
Hardened

[Endgame setup] Atrox Agent.

Post by markp89 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:11 am

Heya,

"I'am working on my Froob Atrox Agent endgame equipment allready, and i was wondering if you all have any tips or idea's or changes to my equipment that i made so far. I'am aiming for Mimic Soldier and Mimic Enforcer mostly since i got the most fun with it. I wanna be a good DD in teams and in raids, and i wanna do BS as much i can till i fould a team for something :-)"

My Atrox Agent is level 150 at this moment and i got this equip on: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=180955.
Since i like to make my endgame setups early, i started working on it allready and this is what i got so far: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=180957.

I also wanna try to get some Enhanced Kegern's Molybdenu parts on if iam be able to get the stats for it (Not calced that yet).
But i'am more wondering about my empty spots, any nice idea's to fill it up with something? And i'am also not sure if i should keep wearing my Gloomfall armor or my Kegerns armor. Gloomfall i got 20 more points in Rifle, Compared to Kegerns.. But with Kegerns i have alot more HP, AC's, & more points in Nano and Aiding skills etc.

/Edit
I also just noticed that i have in Kegerns +260 AAO, and in Gloomfall only +228

Any tips to make my TL6 setup better?

Goldberg
Seasoned
Seasoned

Re: [Endgame setup] Atrox Agent.

Post by Goldberg » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:06 am

m.. id actually stay at level 175 or so and get a kick pistol with onehander... could be nice for BS... (if not at those levels then at level 100-120~)

Briandmg
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Briandmg » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:01 am

You could always swap out a few pieces of gear depending on whether you're raiding or PvPing. Kegerns is definitely better if you're doing BS, whereas Gloomfall is marginally better for raiding. I doubt you can hotswap the 2 sets, but my opinion is just stay with the Kegerns. For your Lwrist, you could get a bloodshed armband if you had loads of IP to pour into fast attack. Would help in raiding. If not, any IS piece which gives health would be beneficial to PvP (Oscillating ligature or a bloodmark). Aside from that, I can't quite find any other way to improve your setup. Perhaps a small ebony figure and a repressor are the only things you can add?
The Ultimate Endgame Froob PvP Guide :OO
All you ever needed to know to make your L200 froob toon a beast in PvP. :P

markp89
Hardened
Hardened

Post by markp89 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:52 am

Ah yea i forgot about the bloodshed armband :-)
Will add that i guess!

I dont gonna use the Kick pistol, its a funny weapon ofc but i love to play with rifle :)

markp89
Hardened
Hardened

Post by markp89 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:52 am

Ok, i have still a another question.

I'am thinking to equip a Hand Crafted Unionist Arbalest since it is much better than the Assassins FDA Caterwaul 913 in PVP at least.
Now i'am wondering if it works in PVM as well for a Neutral Agent, I mean it does the same minium damage, Same crit rate, and its even faster with the normal damage. (Raids mobs, because 30 is highest minium damage for a neut agent, And even in Rk team mish because the fast AS so i can AS every monster). Do i see this wrong? But still lower AR with Hand Crafted Unionist Arbalest right?

Briandmg
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Briandmg » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:09 am

In short, I think the Caterwaul is marginally better than the Arbalest.

Firstly, you need a relatively high AS to cap the recharge on the Arbalest (1357 AS to be exact). Even if you could cap it, the Arbalest is still at a slight disadvantage because its crit damage (630) is lower than the caterwaul's (690). This means lower damage on your AS shots which translates to poorer performance in PvP.

Secondly, the split AR can be vastly detrimental to your DPS in raiding. You need to squeeze all the AR you can to hit the raid boss, so even if the arbalest as a slightly higher minimum damage, I believe the loss in AR will ultimately outweigh the amount of extra damage you can deal with your Arbalest.

The only real advantage I can see is that the Arbalest is faster. Then again, you'll likely be going full agg in BS to insta-cast all your mimic nanos and going full def in raids is close to useless since you (hopefully) won't be tanking. :P
The Ultimate Endgame Froob PvP Guide :OO
All you ever needed to know to make your L200 froob toon a beast in PvP. :P

markp89
Hardened
Hardened

Post by markp89 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:40 am

Ok thanks, wont do it than :-)