Ao player died..:(

Out of character discussions about anyting.
Goldberg
Seasoned
Seasoned

Ao player died..:(

Post by Goldberg » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:40 pm

I'm not 100% sure about this... but today i found out that styxrage / styxwrath (famous tl2 Jame trader twink who attended BS alot) died recently, it started as romur but an org mate that claims to know him told me its not, heres a linked to the official AO board .. Click

I didn't know him personally, only played together and a very few chats here and there which he seemed to be very kind and humble kid, may he soul rest in peace.. :(
Last edited by Goldberg on Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Goldberg
Seasoned
Seasoned

Re: Ao player died..:(

Post by Goldberg » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:31 pm

yup...m... still dead....

Goldberg
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Goldberg » Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:56 am

as if... wont come back.. evar.... layyyy deep down... smelling the grass from its routes....m.. he might had a few froobs account aswell? :| ...might even be a member on this board.........

Goldberg
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Goldberg » Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:57 am

m..... nothing ... no one?!... awe well... i guess this thread can be locked then...

sayonora
Skilled
Skilled

Post by sayonora » Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:22 am

I'm sorry goldberg, people passing is indeed a verry painfull situation...but I don't even know him, and I know thats not an excuse really, but if I would go trough life mouring about people I don't know I wouldn't stop. It's verry sad, and I can imagine it hurts for the people who knew him...but I didn't know him...it's harsh, but it's also reality
Sayonora, level 183 advy froob, member of harmony
Error404, level 165 trader, member of Athen Paladins
Cachmeifucan, level 135 fixer, member of Athen Paladins
Jitsuryioku tl4 pierc enfo
Antiheroo level 175 Martial Artist, Member of Harmony
a 17x soldier, Member of Athen paladins
Antisayo, lvl 9 soldier twink, President of We Hate Sayo
Fatalerror was born July 4th, 2005

Stupidluigi
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Stupidluigi » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:43 am

I read the thread on the official forums. I'm shocked. I really am. From what I read, he sounded like the kind of guy who had alot of friends and very few enemies. I think I may have met him a few times ingame, not quite sure. But when someone like him leaves this world and doesn't come out of reclaim, he's gonna leave a lot of friends at a loss on what to do. I'm crying as I type this because I know that many people, including friends, family, and even those who don't know him, will never be the same because of this loss. All we can hope for is that he'll be remembered as a great person, both ingame and in real life.

R.I.P. Styxor. Your legacy will live on in my life and hopefully in others' as well :cry:
My toons (All Clan)
Mrbigstuph - Enforcer (Main) / Doctrfeelgud - Doctor / Traderluigi - Trader / Obsessednukr - Nano Technician / Toadtehkeep - Paid Keeper, currently frozen... / Generalguy - Paid Soldier, currently frozen... / Mayathesiren - Fixer
This city is afraid of me.

I have seen its true face.

The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown.

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down and whisper

"Maybe after a Hot Pocket."

Tarradax
Wordbearer

Post by Tarradax » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:50 am

With respect to the deceased, don't chain-bump this please. I'm sure he will be missed by his friends (Ingame and out) and family but there's really not much to say about someone you've never known (Or have known through passing interaction in a game).
Ye' Olde Fixer Guide, By Me.

/Tarradax, Proud Owner of Questionable Morals.
/Baene, It's Like A Beanbag Chair. With a Gun. And a Temper.
/Bonekrakka, Get Your Choppas Ready, Boyz! Time For A WAAAAAAGH!
/Happythought, Hand-Made Silk Kites! Beautiful Strings!
/Littleshank, Choose Difficulty: []Hard []Medium []Easy []Very Easy [X]Atrox Melee Adventurer.

Completely Unrelated To Anything Link

Frubaliscious
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Frubaliscious » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:20 am

should probably lock this since...you know, he's alive and well, and logged in everyday. :wink:

and hii!