Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aofroobs/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aofroobs/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aofroobs/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aofroobs/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

AOFroobs.com • View topic - L60 Dog of War Adventurer twink

L60 Dog of War Adventurer twink

L60 Dog of War Adventurer twink

Postby Briandmg on Fri May 20, 2016 1:31 pm

Was wondering - and I haven't crunched the numbers yet - is it possible to wield a Dog of War on a L60 adventurer? Given that there's extreme prejudice to stack with the other pistol buffs, it seems much easier to wield a Dog of War than to get a QL100 chiroptera on at L60.

Now the next question is - is it possible to keep it out of OE selfed? I have serious doubts on this one. L60 panther enfo twinks have silken legchopper gloves to bump their panthers out of OE. Doesn't seem like there's any equivalent armor for pistols.

And final question - could one duel wield Dog of Wars on a L60 adventurer? Is 600 MR possible at that level?
The Ultimate Endgame Froob PvP Guide :OO
All you ever needed to know to make your L200 froob toon a beast in PvP. :P
Briandmg
Skilled
Skilled

Re: L60 Dog of War Adventurer twink

Postby stodge on Sat May 21, 2016 12:54 am

Briandmg wrote:
And final question - could one duel wield Dog of Wars on a L60 adventurer? Is 600 MR possible at that level?

Hi brian, hope you are doing all right there :)

If you give a look at this Fixer 60 with dual ql100 Bb and specifically at 4th post, the OP mentioned he was exactly at 500 mr after all twinking. I know that advies have got some profession-locked items that can rise mr (most of them end game stuff tough, if my memory serves me well) , but i would be quite surprised if those items would let you gain around 100 points.

I know that's not a big help but looking at that setup maybe you can find some more clues and define yourself if it's possible or not for advy. (i've never been an expert twinker in game)

Wish you all the best mate \0
stodge
Amateur
Amateur

Postby Legendfluff on Sun May 22, 2016 7:33 pm

Paid or froob L60 advy?
You can easily equip one on either.

To wield 2?
I can't see froob doing it... trying to get it on my L60 froob doc currently and I get 450-460 MR at most.

Paid; probably.

Edit:
Using AOSkillsv4.00,
Paid: roughly 640-670 Multi Range possible (used 150 imps)
Froob: roughly 490-510 Multi Range (Using 150 imps)
Mains: Legendfluff / Kruznik02 / Distractyou ... 1 paid account + 5 Froob accounts. I love to twink froobs more than paid, they're much more enjoyable.

Current project: QL 67-75 Imps + CoH Collar on L5 NT (froob ofc) [On hold]
Completed:
2 Level 15 froobs: NM Agent & NM MP. Both have ql 86-104 implants.
Legendfluff
Flagged
Flagged

Postby Dunny on Thu May 26, 2016 10:19 am

The Ithaca KI-8 Vulture is a nice advy only pistol although it takes some shotgun to equip also. It's made from a sealed weapon receptacle and has a very nice crit mod. I don't know where to get it tho. It might be nice with the new leet morph which adds some crit chance. By the way did anyone notice enhanced coffee now lasts ten mins per cup?
Dunny
Fresh
Fresh

Postby GerNin on Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:30 am

:laughing7:
GerNin
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Dhard on Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:56 pm

Hello lads :)
60 dog of war is oeable with a nball . ( My 60 soldier is wearing one selfed ) . Dual dog of war is doable as a froob 60 advy aswell ... Nowadays u can push implants to 190 or even more as a 60 advy froobie
Dhard
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Briandmg on Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:47 pm

Dhard wrote:Hello lads :)
60 dog of war is oeable with a nball . ( My 60 soldier is wearing one selfed ) . Dual dog of war is doable as a froob 60 advy aswell ... Nowadays u can push implants to 190 or even more as a 60 advy froobie

:o

By OE-able, do you mean it is possible to wield it at 75% OE, or possible to hit 601+ pistol selfed required to keep it out of OE?

Also, I would like to see the numbers on reaching 600 MR. Even with QL190 implants, I'm calculating about 550ish in MR only.
Briandmg
Skilled
Skilled

Postby Legendfluff on Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:18 pm

Briandmg wrote:By OE-able, do you mean it is possible to wield it at 75% OE, or possible to hit 601+ pistol selfed required to keep it out of OE?

Also, I would like to see the numbers on reaching 600 MR. Even with QL190 implants, I'm calculating about 550ish in MR only.

It is very possible to keep it out of OE aka 100%.

On the note of MR:
Joint Clans Scout Pistol ql 156 x2 [+24 each]
BBQ Pillow ql ~100 [+25]
Juggler's Treat [+10]

ql 166 Left Wrist [+88]
ql 166 Right Wrist [+53]
ql 164 Eye [+35]
Are the major things I got on my advy for MR.
Don't forget that advies have the +45 Buff too https://aoitems.com/item/161161/strengt ... mmingbird/

In all, that is 304 MR. At 60, you're looking at roughly 300 MR IP'd max.
Then add in any other trickle down, you're looking to have much more than 601 MR for the first dog. Second dog, if done right, should have you around 605 MR.
This is all froob of course.
Mains: Legendfluff / Kruznik02 / Distractyou ... 1 paid account + 5 Froob accounts. I love to twink froobs more than paid, they're much more enjoyable.

Completed:
Legendfluff
Flagged
Flagged

Postby Briandmg on Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:00 am

Legendfluff wrote:On the note of MR:
BBQ Pillow ql ~100 [+25]
Juggler's Treat [+10]

ql 166 Left Wrist [+88]
ql 166 Right Wrist [+53]
ql 164 Eye [+35]
Are the major things I got on my advy for MR.
Don't forget that advies have the +45 Buff too https://aoitems.com/item/161161/strengt ... mmingbird/

In all, that is 304 MR. At 60, you're looking at roughly 300 MR IP'd max.
Then add in any other trickle down, you're looking to have much more than 601 MR for the first dog. Second dog, if done right, should have you around 605 MR.
This is all froob of course.

Hmm I'm not quite convinced. Firstly, you'll only be wielding one Joint Clans Scout pistol - 001 when you hotswap it for the 2nd Dog of War. (Wielding 2 would be impossible anyway since that requires more than 600MR). So that's 24 points less of MR. Secondly, my emulator says that the base MR is about 270, not 300. Is your 300 MR base already factoring in trickle down? Not to mention that the QL100 BBQ pillow would be very difficult to get on (400 agility is barely possible).
Briandmg
Skilled
Skilled

Postby Legendfluff on Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:38 am

Briandmg wrote:Hmm I'm not quite convinced. Firstly, you'll only be wielding one Joint Clans Scout pistol - 001 when you hotswap it for the 2nd Dog of War. (Wielding 2 would be impossible anyway since that requires more than 600MR). So that's 24 points less of MR. Secondly, my emulator says that the base MR is about 270, not 300. Is your 300 MR base already factoring in trickle down? Not to mention that the QL100 BBQ pillow would be very difficult to get on (400 agility is barely possible).

You're not convinced... want to see the advy in game?

I'm usually online 10:00 am to 12:00pm and ~1:00pm to ~3:00pm EST (GMT-5)

I got mine on with a 154 Pistol and ql 94 BBQ pillow. Along with slightly better implants than I posted earlier.
The parts I posted earlier were with my test setup on aoskills.
it's also not impossible to wield 2 at the same time. You equip 1, equip a lower one, then hotswap them. You're over 600 MR when you're swapping. Now equip a Dog on the one that gives lower MR than the other.

Image:
https://i.imgur.com/cbSLBfa.png
(disregard the back item, some reason the database can't have Biomech cloaks besides ql 1 or 200. So I use that backitem to a QL that gives the same treatment as a ql 100 biomech cloak or ql 120 etc.)

Completed:
Legendfluff
Flagged
Flagged

Postby Briandmg on Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:29 am

Ahhh I see where the miscommunication between us occurred.

There's a slight mistake here in that you're only wielding 1 joint clans scout pistol - C01 when you hotswap it for the 2nd dog of war, in which case, you would only have +24 MR from one scout pistol.

You made up for the shortage by forgetting that the Composite Ranged Special Expertise makes up another +20MR. So that bumps your MR to just above 600.

I stand corrected in that case. Fully convinced now that dual 100% Dogs of War are possible on a L60 advy twink. :wink:
Briandmg
Skilled
Skilled

Postby Legendfluff on Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:46 am

Briandmg wrote:Ahhh I see where the miscommunication between us occurred.

There's a slight mistake here in that you're only wielding 1 joint clans scout pistol - C01 when you hotswap it for the 2nd dog of war, in which case, you would only have +24 MR from one scout pistol.

You made up for the shortage by forgetting that the Composite Ranged Special Expertise makes up another +20MR. So that bumps your MR to just above 600.

I stand corrected in that case. Fully convinced now that dual 100% Dogs of War are possible on a L60 advy twink. :wink:

I usually think everyone knows about buffs without having to say them lol.

My advy has 501 MR when just sitting there self-buffed (comp ranged and humming bird.)
Add in 1 pistol (put on 2 low MR pistols, equip Joint Clans Scout Pistol - 000 ql 156 +24)
BBQ Pillow ql 94 +24
Juggler's Ring +10
Trickle from buffs: 16.35

She doesn't currently have MR in her eye implant, as I swapped it out after the dogs were equipped, so at least 35 there.
That adds up to: 24+24+10+16.35+35 = 109.35
That would be easily 610 MR.

Completed:
Legendfluff
Flagged
Flagged

Postby Dhard on Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:53 am

Thats it :P Advy gloves give MR tho .... Yeah selfed pistol i had it around 607 with low ql candy cords i think ... Used corona on offhand was pretty dope a** 60 twink
Dhard
Rookie
Rookie

Return to Adventurer