Battle suits.

Got something related to in-game that doesn't really fit elsewhere? This is the place.
Bovinedaddy
Fresh
Fresh

Battle suits.

Post by Bovinedaddy » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:11 pm

Just started seeing these pop up in missions rewards/loot. Most I've seen have a increased nano usage. If and I mean IF they are useful, could me as a MP using the nano decrease buffs offset the nano increase from the suits? Also I may have read in a post in the past that when wearing the suits, you could not wear any other armor except rings, bracers and such. Any truth there?

Matammyr
Hardened
Hardened

Re: Battle suits.

Post by Matammyr » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:36 pm

Yep, battlesuits have the social tag, so wearing other [real] armor isn't possible. Keep in mind that I've been out of the game for a few years now, so things might have changed, but this is how it was back then.

Generally, they're not worth it at all (lone exception being the CAC from IS for soldiers, and only then, kinda). They do sell for a nice amount of credits at shops though, so some people intentionally roll them for that purpose.

Bodies
Fresh
Fresh

Re: Battle suits.

Post by Bodies » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:42 pm

idd the armors are nice shoiploot and you can wear no other armor with it only exception would be ljoturs and ring of tri plumbo in foremans and fashionable energy rings. If you can't wear ljoturs yet its not really worth the trouble, and even then.
I know my main toon is a CAC soldier but its probably not even the best setup possible I just thought it was a fun concept and there are not really any other ones with that setup, so I am basicly one of the few running around with a social computer screen armor :)
Bodies 200 soldier
Witbaard 168 enforcer
Bodiesslave 200 agent (buffing, tradeskilling, banking)