Looking for a list of rollable weapons

Post here to share information about places you've been, tips you have, or anything you feel would be worthwhile for others to know about.
twoshots
Hardened
Hardened

Re: Looking for a list of rollable weapons

Post by twoshots » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:29 pm

Use the 'eTech Gray' theme instead?
Rolled a little alt on RK4. Just dinged level 1!
[unPaid]Reetzor 150/9 soli soldier, Hypocentre 131/3 soli NT, Didistick 112/2 opi kipur, Hypotheses 100/5 nano MP,
[unPaid]Yakovbok 57/2 opi fixer, Didisticks 50/2 opi MA, Wristflick 50/2 soli advy, Riddor 32/2 soli crat.
[Froob]Selzip 167 trox fixer, Selgran 111 trox enfo, Selrobi 108 nano NT, Selforms 100 trox crat, Selmedi 95 soli doc,
and far far too many other time/credit sinks that never made it out of TL1/2.

Yaarg
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Yaarg » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:59 pm

twoshots wrote:Use the 'eTech Gray' theme instead?
Ooh, nice - thanks for the tip =)
- YAARG -

snarfblatt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by snarfblatt » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:26 am

LOL.... you two crack me up :)

Believe me... if the old theme would've just scaled with the new phpbb code, that would've been ideal. But oh well, we want new stuff, we have to deal with the consequence's.. and when I say 'we' I mean the community as a whole, not just one or two people.
Rubi-Ka 2 (Rimor)
Snarfblatt (Engie) - Ex-President - Knights of Ka
Studmuffin (Advie)
Beatinstik (Enforcer)
Roleo (Soldier)
Schemp (MP)
McLuvvin (Keeper)
Jamesblatt (Agent)
Snarfette (Engie)
Misokute (Doctor)
Snarftech (NT)
Snarfix (Fixer)
Rubi-Ka 1 (Atlantean)
Snarfblatt (Engie)

babaoroody
Hardened
Hardened

Post by babaoroody » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:14 pm

I think JungleGeorge's links are all you need and Auno can also fill in many blanks. I avoid that 'other' site. It's like going to a drive-in where they require you to take the locks off your car before entering. No thanks. If that is not offensive enough, the presentation purposely requires you to view five or six pages to see a list that would only take one page singlespaced, thereby pumping up site impressions at the cost of your time. I also question the validity of the so called rollability chances given there...Aaak, Awwk, Waaa...
:naka: (takes a deep breath... must remember to take meds).
Baba
Back in game 2019 after long time away
Mostly playing:
Babaengy - TL4 Engy Froob
Babaemphee - TL4 MP Froob
Babacratus - TL5 nano Bureaucrat (paid account) RK2

Retired or only brought out for special occasions:
Babaoroody - TL5 atrox Enforcer Froob RK2
Babaente - TL3 nano NT Froob
Tireen - TL3 solitus Trader Froob

KamiKazeTG
Fresh
Fresh

Post by KamiKazeTG » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:33 pm

babaoroody wrote:It's like going to a drive-in where they require you to take the locks off your car before entering. No thanks.
And turning on Ad Blocking for a valid site is like going to a movie theatre and not buying a ticket. The guy (girl?) spent a crapload of hours working to build that place (though I agree; it looks horrible) and obviously it has valid content or you would not want to look at it. You get to use the person's hard work free of charge by viewing the advertisements. If you don't want to view them, then do not use the page. Otherwise, it's akin to theft when you consider it closely.

Respect the work that people do if you're going to use it. As for the rollability, considering the person that made that list is also the person that made an 'unofficial' version of ClickSaver that still works, I'd say it's safe to assume the data is valid or at least was valid at the time it was posted. I've yet to find any invalid data..but I'm sure it's there as no one is perfect.

Sorry for reviving this old post but the selfishness of the people that post finally got to me to the point of actually digging up my login information just to reply. I will say though that the issue is not as serious as it could be considering the person has not updated the content in a year. But, the content is still accurate as far as what I've used and the WTS charts are extremely helpful when trying to track down a seller for something specific.

WeeScotsman
Hardened
Hardened

Post by WeeScotsman » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:01 pm

With all due respect I think your necro and attack on users of this forum are unwarranted and petty.

If you quoted Babaoroody properly you wouldn't have missed out "I avoid that other site" part.

The fact that you do have to disable ad-blocker to view the site and therefore view the advertisements completely invalidates your argument- "Its akin to theft when you consider it closely".

You can't deny users the right to voice their opinions about the poor design and implementation of a web site , nor can you deny the right to voice their opinions on how useful and unique a site is.

move along

Tarradax
Wordbearer

Post by Tarradax » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:46 am

This thread has obviously outlived its usefulness. Let's all just agree to disagree and move along.
Ye' Olde Fixer Guide, By Me.

/Tarradax, Proud Owner of Questionable Morals.
/Baene, It's Like A Beanbag Chair. With a Gun. And a Temper.
/Bonekrakka, Get Your Choppas Ready, Boyz! Time For A WAAAAAAGH!
/Happythought, Hand-Made Silk Kites! Beautiful Strings!
/Littleshank, Choose Difficulty: []Hard []Medium []Easy []Very Easy [X]Atrox Melee Adventurer.

Completely Unrelated To Anything Link