The Reck - Leveling Options

Post here to share information about places you've been, tips you have, or anything you feel would be worthwhile for others to know about.
ZombehArmeh
Rookie
Rookie

The Reck - Leveling Options

Post by ZombehArmeh » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:05 pm

Hey everyone, wanted to start up a bit of a list for The Reck leveling areas and their recommended levels.

I've only done a bit of leveling and I'm a bit over leveled for most of the content so this is my contribution:

Island of the Dead:

Recommended level of Toon: 160+

Mob Levels: 160-200~

XP Given: 100-300k+

Difficulty: Requires a decent setup to solo, but a team would get the most out of this area regardless

Dangers: Dragonclaw Knights will warp and root you, Salamanders can have a 500 damage shield on occasion.

Popularity: Almost always dead, no competition for mobs outside of the boss.
Dagger 220/30/70 Shade
Canidae 170/0/0 Adventurer

Bowgie
Flagged
Flagged

Re: The Reck - Leveling Options

Post by Bowgie » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:45 pm

I'm impressed with Island of the Dead. I haven't escaped once yet alive! That's as a well-equipped level 200 Froob, too.

The big dragons run a nano mid-fight that gives them two reflect Fire-damage Nanos of 500 + 125 hit points! It took me a few deaths to realize I need to hot-swap out my Brace of Recondite Fame (something like that) to something that doesn't make my Adventy toss Fire damage.

Somebody must be reguarly killing the big boss at the top of the island because I seldom see him.

ZombehArmeh
Rookie
Rookie

Post by ZombehArmeh » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:30 pm

Bowgie wrote:I'm impressed with Island of the Dead. I haven't escaped once yet alive! That's as a well-equipped level 200 Froob, too.

The big dragons run a nano mid-fight that gives them two reflect Fire-damage Nanos of 500 + 125 hit points! It took me a few deaths to realize I need to hot-swap out my Brace of Recondite Fame (something like that) to something that doesn't make my Adventy toss Fire damage.

Somebody must be reguarly killing the big boss at the top of the island because I seldom see him.
I have no issues with bottom level mobs on a 170 advy, try to stick to those. The higher in levels you go on the island the tougher they get.
Dagger 220/30/70 Shade

Saavick
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Saavick » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:10 pm

If you're going to the Island of the Dead, make sure to have a chat with the Observer just north of there first :)

She's not marked on Saavick's Map yet, because I learned about her after the current version was released. She's located on the little pensinula northwest of the island, near a watch tower:

She'll give a daily mission asking you to kill 3 Pain Lords, 3 Arachnobots and 3 Seismic Lizards. These can all be found on the outer ring of the island in a level range of about 170-200.
Saavick 200 doctor Lokuta 200 soldier Violentmeany 200 enforcer Angrymeany 200 engineer
Vladja 200 agent Meany 200 fixer Littlemeany 200 adventurer Skathi 200 soldier
Luettl 199 bureaucrat Nuclearmeany 190 nano-technician Ingundis 185 martial artist
Sunilda 182 meta-physicist Boesemueny 179 trader Haadriah 163 martial artist
Richilde 136 adventurer Mueny 136 meta-physicist Ryahna 131 adventurer
Whaaaaaa 122 bureaucrat Wildmeany 100 adventurer Svanhvita 100 engineer
Kvada 80 enforcer Vladdy 64 trader Achilla 60 soldier Angrymueny 60 fixer
Ealhswith 56 agent Enragedmeany 25 enforcer Yngvildr 15 soldier

ZombehArmeh
Rookie
Rookie

Post by ZombehArmeh » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:10 am

Saavick wrote:If you're going to the Island of the Dead, make sure to have a chat with the Observer just north of there first :)

She's not marked on Saavick's Map yet, because I learned about her after the current version was released. She's located on the little pensinula northwest of the island, near a watch tower:

She'll give a daily mission asking you to kill 3 Pain Lords, 3 Arachnobots and 3 Seismic Lizards. These can all be found on the outer ring of the island in a level range of about 170-200.

Thanks! I'll be sure to try that today.
Dagger 220/30/70 Shade