Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aofroobs/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aofroobs/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aofroobs/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aofroobs/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aofroobs/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
AOFroobs.com • View topic - Updated !nano command (Budabot)

Updated !nano command (Budabot)

Post here to share information about places you've been, tips you have, or anything you feel would be worthwhile for others to know about.

Updated !nano command (Budabot)

Postby Saavick on Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:53 am

Since the 18.7 patch many nano's were changed, shop inventories have been updated, starter equipment was redone, the item store was updated, etc.
All these changes mean the !nano command in bots is not always accurate anymore.

I've created an updated nano database by:

• Checking all the shop inventories
  • Checking all the gardens and sanctuaries
  • Rolling a new character of every profession to see their starter gear
  • And buying them a nano container to see what's in it
  • Checking the item shop for availability of nano's
  • Checking patch notes, AO-Universe, AO Wiki and the AO forums, for event and quest nano's
  • Doing the neutral/omni/clan starter quests to see their rewards

Additionally, Lucier rolled a 1000 missions of every Ql (!) to determine rollability of items and was kind enough to share his data with me :)

If you're a budabot user, you can download my updated nanos.sql here. Put it in the directory <your bot's location>\modules\NANO_MODULE

There's several other bots available of course, but I personally only have experience with Budabot. If you're using another bot with similar functionality, or if you just want to have a look-up table out of game,
you can also see the data in CSV format: nanos.csv.
Saavick_200_doctor_Nuclearmeany_190_nano-technician_Ryahna_131_adventurer_Achilla_60_soldier_
Lokuta_200_soldier_Sunilda_182_meta-physicist_Whaaaaaa_122_bureaucrat_Angrymueny_60_fixer_
Violentmeany_200_enforcer_Boesemueny_179_trader_Wildmeany_100_adventurer_Ealhswith_56_agent_
Angrymeany_200_engineer_Luettl_170_bureaucrat_Svanhvita_100_engineer_Enragedmeany_25_enforcer_
Vladja_200_agent_Haadriah_163_martial artist_Kvada_80_enforcer_Yngvildr_15_soldier_
Meany_200_fixer_Skathi_149_soldier_Babysaav_66_doctor____
Littlemeany_200_adventurer_Mueny_136_meta-physicist_Vladdy_64_trader____
Saavick
ModSquad
ModSquad

Re: Updated !nano command (Budabot)

Postby Ar1z on Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:00 am

I wanted the +5 dmg buff for a low level twink. Since I couldn't find it anywhere, I tried my luck in the deep subway, because I remembered that it dropped there. After 100 or so kills, the only nano I found was rifle expertise. Maybe other nanos drop also.
Arenas (lvl 199 Sol Omni Agent) / Zarenas (lvl 200 NM Neutral Engineer)
Kengin (lvl 154 Opi Neutral Engineer) / Nanolaser (lvl 100 NM Clan Soldier)
Obefix (lvl 69 Trox Neutral Fixer) / Arones (lvl 50 NM Neutral crat)
Bestsella (lvl 50 Sol Neutral trader)
Pocket buffing toons: NMenfo, Docaris, Metaphysto
Ar1z
Skilled
Skilled

Postby zaibaker on Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:58 pm

Hi,

nice addition ;).

Thank you for that.

But i'm curious, where can i check the rollability of an item?
How can i use your information on a public budabot?

Sorry for those noob questions.
zaibaker
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Rain on Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:35 pm

The easiest way would be to ask froob200 with the !rollable command.
/Tell froob200 !rollable [item ql] [item name]
example: /tell froob200 !rollable 175 heavy tank armor

As for all the other bots out there, the owner needs to have the module installed. The command might be the same.. or not. You'll have to wade through its list of commands to check.
The mark of a truly superior player is the use of his superior judgement to avoid situations requiring the use of his superior skill.
Jensenberg | Bureaucrat
Odeleder | Trader
Intellant | Meta-physicist
WeylanYutani | Enforcer
Smierc | Martial Artist
Nicolaj | Agent
RF | Soldier

R.I.P Atlantean - THE Raidbot
Rain
Hardened
Hardened

Return to Knowledge Database