Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aofroobs/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aofroobs/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aofroobs/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
AOFroobs.com • View topic - Clicksaver Guide for "Dummies" (Incomplete/Lacking

Clicksaver Guide for "Dummies" (Incomplete/Lacking

Post here to share information about places you've been, tips you have, or anything you feel would be worthwhile for others to know about.

Re: Clicksaver Guide for "Dummies" (Incomplete/Lacking

Postby Saavick on Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:37 pm

You can, but only very few implants are actually rollable. The ones that are rollable are mostly bad ones, such as the smg/parry/nanodelta right arm ;)
Saavick 200 doctor Lokuta 200 soldier Violentmeany 200 enforcer Angrymeany 200 engineer
Vladja 200 agent Meany 200 fixer Littlemeany 200 adventurer Skathi 200 soldier
Nuclearmeany 190 nano-technician Sunilda 182 meta-physicist Boesemueny 179 trader
Luettl 170 bureaucrat Haadriah 163 martial artist Mueny 136 meta-physicist
Ryahna 131 adventurer Whaaaaaa 122 bureaucrat Wildmeany 100 adventurer
Svanhvita 100 engineer Kvada 80 enforcer Babysaav 66 doctor Vladdy 64 trader
Achilla 60 soldier Angrymueny 60 fixer Ealhswith 56 agent
Enragedmeany 25 enforcer Yngvildr 15 soldier
Saavick
ModSquad
ModSquad

Postby hybridyak on Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:39 pm

This is not the news I was hoping for :D
Serial "Dublivion" Slacker: Forever gimp
Myhealsare "Fullysikmate" Youdig: One of these days he will hit things gud
"Dangerwoman" 10,000 alien kills and counting
ToTW "Munkeemagik" Trasher: Forever twinking
"Subharmonic" There's no school like the old school

[- screenshots -]
hybridyak
Seasoned
Seasoned

Postby Saavick on Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:42 pm

On the bright side, refined clusters and basic implants are not very rare to roll :)
Still it's a lot of missions to blitz :o
Saavick 200 doctor Lokuta 200 soldier Violentmeany 200 enforcer Angrymeany 200 engineer
Nuclearmeany 190 nano-technician Sunilda 182 meta-physicist Boesemueny 179 trader
Saavick
ModSquad
ModSquad

Postby hybridyak on Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:06 pm

Grabbed all the regular refined clusters I needed pretty quickly... its the Jobes I'm now after. I guess I need to farm merc mobs then? What was your strategy Saav?
Going offtopic though :D
Serial "Dublivion" Slacker: Forever gimp
Myhealsare "Fullysikmate" Youdig: One of these days he will hit things gud
"Dangerwoman" 10,000 alien kills and counting
ToTW "Munkeemagik" Trasher: Forever twinking
"Subharmonic" There's no school like the old school

[- screenshots -]
hybridyak
Seasoned
Seasoned

Postby Saavick on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:07 am

hybridyak wrote:Grabbed all the regular refined clusters I needed pretty quickly... its the Jobes I'm now after. I guess I need to farm merc mobs then? What was your strategy Saav?

I had about half of the ones I need from RK missions. The other half I bought (or asked a 220 trader to buy rather). That was... not cheap :o :)

hybridyak wrote:Going offtopic though :D

Yes! Bad! Better not let the mods see it :D
Saavick
ModSquad
ModSquad

Previous

Return to Knowledge Database