New comer

New to Anarchy Online or just new to the AOFroobs forums? Introduce yourself here, ask questions about the game, and learn how to become a successful Anarchy Online fr00b.
CameronBancroft
Rookie
Rookie

New comer

Post by CameronBancroft » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:07 pm

Hi, I am a new comer in this forum. I made my 1st post last night, it was disapproved and I got a warning message also, I dont know exactly what is the reason. I would like to contribute in the forum in a positive way and get the experience of other members. Glad to be a part of the community.

Rain
ModSquad
ModSquad

Re: New comer

Post by Rain » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:06 am

Welcome to AOFroobs!

To counter the legion of spambots laying siege to us, your first post on this forum needs to be approved by a moderator to become visible to the public.
To avoid confusion in this matter and make our work easier, a thread labelled New Arrivals - Post Here First, Get Approved Fast! is pinned just above your topic here.

Your first post was... unfortunately nonsensical, offtopic and posted in a thread more than a decade old.
Since your second post praised our Saavick, I did give you the benefit of doubt, but added a warning.
Do not worry about accumulating warnings. The worst that could happen to you is losing your driving licence.

Happy posting! :wav:
The mark of a truly superior player is the use of his superior judgement to avoid situations requiring the use of his superior skill.
Jensenberg | Bureaucrat
Odeleder | Trader
Intellant | Meta-physicist
Smierc | Martial Artist
Nicolaj | Agent
Snaut | Engineer
WeylanYutani | Enforcer

R.I.P Atlantean - THE Raidbot