Froob Tutorial on How to Succeed in AO as a Beginner

New to Anarchy Online or just new to the AOFroobs forums? Introduce yourself here, ask questions about the game, and learn how to become a successful Anarchy Online fr00b.

Froob Tutorial on How to Succeed in AO as a Beginner

Postby Mercacide on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:18 pm

I'm pondering the idea of documenting my progress on a froob character from levels 1-200 only playing 1 to 1.5 hours blocks of time a day. I would do a weekly update on what, where, how I efficiently level and gear my character till the end using none of my resources or connections. Ideally, after each weekly update, people would chime in with their own insight and information that may be "lost" knowledge or a more efficient way to do something. This will culminate into an all-encompassing guide to help new people coming from steam tackle the massive learning curve inherent in this game. I know this is not a novel idea, but does anyone think this would be useful?
Mercacide
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Froob Tutorial on How to Succeed in AO as a Beginner

Postby Briandmg on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:37 am

It would be a very profession-dependent guide I think. Most of the gearing would be oriented specifically for your profession. That being said, you can always add in information helpful to other professions as well
The Ultimate Endgame Froob PvP Guide :OO
All you ever needed to know to make your L200 froob toon a beast in PvP. :P
Briandmg
Skilled
Skilled

Postby Trappin on Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:48 pm

Sounds like a fun idea. Plus, you may just breath fresh life into a stale fan site.
Trappin
Hardened
Hardened

Postby Mercacide on Mon May 01, 2017 10:02 am

I'm currently working on a paid character first, much easier to level solo. I wonder if a lot of people here are paid as well, a lot of what I'm covering will be applicable to a froob. I may post that experience here.
Mercacide
Rookie
Rookie

Return to New Arrivals