Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aofroobs/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aofroobs/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aofroobs/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aofroobs/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

AOFroobs.com • View topic - New Arrivals - Post Here First, Get Approved Fast!

New Arrivals - Post Here First, Get Approved Fast!

New to Anarchy Online or just new to the AOFroobs forums? Introduce yourself here, ask questions about the game, and learn how to become a successful Anarchy Online fr00b.

Re: New Arrivals - Post Here First, Get Approved Fast!

Postby Jeepers on Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:08 pm

Thank you for the ideas. Adventurer does seem like one of the most interesting "starter" Professions.

I've kind of ruled out Soldier for now... ammo upkeep is a turn-off and I don't think Kiting is for me, so I wonder if there's much point to a ranged profession if I'll simply fight closely most of the time. But maybe it's just that I suck at that particular play style :P

Bowgie wrote:First of all, I think it's great that the new people's thread is active. I welcome all new players to AO.

Yes, it's a bit disheartening coming to a forum and seeing that the dates of most "recent" posts was years ago. However, I've ran my own forum many years ago and I know that leaving is just being part of the problem so, if you guys don't feel tired of me, I'll try and stick around with my posts and (infinite) questions :)

Hopefully, it will help bring some life into the place and, consequently, encourage other newbies to register and participate.
Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect” -- Mark Twain
Jeepers
Fresh
Fresh

Postby Towne on Thu May 26, 2016 9:08 pm

Hello, visiting here to hopefully get some vet help. I've played in the past (several times), and every time I played, I was sadly, left confused with AO. Hopefully that might change, eventually. : )
Towne
Rookie
Rookie

Postby MetalScar on Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:29 am

Just wanted to drop in and say hi - been using this site for many years but never signed up for some reason.

Recently gone froob again and look forward to grouping up with some of you guys in-game as soon as I can get the old client to work.
No idea why the new one crashes every 5/10 mins when dual-logged and the old one keeps saying the source is corrupt #-o
MetalScar
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Waskom on Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:01 pm

Hello all,

Returning froob here. Played waaaaay back in the day and thought id give it another. And i am completely lost. Got some questions that will hopefully get answered.

Looking forward to some experienced players advice.
Waskom
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Mrbigstuph on Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:23 am

*space pod crashes into the planet* "I'M BACK, *****ES!"

Some of you may remember me as the artist formerly known as Stupidluigi. I have now evolved into Mrbigstuph, and I'm back on Rubi-Ka, ready to f*** s*** up!
Mrbigstuph 190 Enforcer [main]
Mayathesiren 170(?) Fixer
Mrbigstuphjr 50 Enforcer
Imfirnmylazr 34 NT
Generalguy 25 Soldier
Mrbigstuph
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Saavick on Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:00 am

Welcome back Luigi :D
Saavick 200 doctor Lokuta 200 soldier Violentmeany 200 enforcer Angrymeany 200 engineer
Vladja 200 agent Meany 200 fixer Littlemeany 200 adventurer Nuclearmeany 190 nano-technician
Sunilda 182 meta-physicist Skathi 181 soldier Boesemueny 179 trader Luettl 170 bureaucrat
Haadriah 163 martial artist Mueny 136 meta-physicist Ryahna 131 adventurer Whaaaaaa 122 bureaucrat
Wildmeany 100 adventurer Svanhvita 100 engineer Kvada 80 enforcer Babysaav 66 doctor
Vladdy 64 trader Achilla 60 soldier Angrymueny 60 fixer Ealhswith 56 agent
Enragedmeany 25 enforcer Yngvildr 15 soldier
Saavick
ModSquad
ModSquad

Postby Tarradax on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:53 am

I would say something nice but I'm physically incapable.
Ye' Olde Fixer Guide, By Me.

/Tarradax, Proud Owner of Questionable Morals.
/Baene, It's Like A Beanbag Chair. With a Gun. And a Temper.
/Bonekrakka, Get Your Choppas Ready, Boyz! Time For A WAAAAAAGH!
/Happythought, Hand-Made Silk Kites! Beautiful Strings!
/Littleshank, Choose Difficulty: []Hard []Medium []Easy []Very Easy [X]Atrox Melee Adventurer.

Completely Unrelated To Anything Link
Tarradax
Wordbearer

Postby Mrbigstuph on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:41 am

Tarradax wrote:I would say something nice but I'm physically incapable.

Missed you too, my friend. :P
Mrbigstuph 190 Enforcer [main]
Mayathesiren 170(?) Fixer
Mrbigstuphjr 50 Enforcer
Imfirnmylazr 34 NT
Generalguy 25 Soldier
Mrbigstuph
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Tarradax on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:24 am

Mrbigstuph wrote:
Tarradax wrote:I would say something nice but I'm physically incapable.

Missed you too, my friend. :P

We're not friends.

Also, I can reset the email and password for your other account if you PM me the details and some way to verify that you're actually you.
Ye' Olde Fixer Guide, By Me.

/Tarradax, Proud Owner of Questionable Morals.
/Baene, It's Like A Beanbag Chair. With a Gun. And a Temper.
/Bonekrakka, Get Your Choppas Ready, Boyz! Time For A WAAAAAAGH!
/Happythought, Hand-Made Silk Kites! Beautiful Strings!
/Littleshank, Choose Difficulty: []Hard []Medium []Easy []Very Easy [X]Atrox Melee Adventurer.

Completely Unrelated To Anything Link
Tarradax
Wordbearer

Postby TheRealMongo on Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:35 pm

Hello,

I just got back into AO through Steam since I lost my old account with my high level toons. Everything's changed so much. I'm standing in ICC HQ trying to figure out how to become OT again... lol
TheRealMongo
Rookie
Rookie

Postby stuffx on Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:45 am

Attached is a partial screen shot of what i get when I pass into submenu land.
Using Chrome or Edge,

Don't know why img is 'broken' will try from another source
[img] src='https://i.imgur.com/betnQ3q.png' [img/]

The URL works
https://i.imgur.com/betnQ3q.png
stuffx
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Seisa on Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:54 am

Hi. I used to play a paid account years ago. When I saw the game on steam I decided to play a froob account.

Say hi in-game if you see me. Seisakaruoka 90ish ma at the moment. I joined wetland Yutani, and they 're active and friendly. There are quite a few froobs there. The name is from the gantz manga.
Seisa
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Saavick on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:03 am

Welcome to aofroobs :)
Saavick 200 doctor Lokuta 200 soldier Violentmeany 200 enforcer Angrymeany 200 engineer
Vladja 200 agent Meany 200 fixer Littlemeany 200 adventurer Nuclearmeany 190 nano-technician
Sunilda 182 meta-physicist Skathi 181 soldier Boesemueny 179 trader Luettl 170 bureaucrat
Haadriah 163 martial artist Mueny 136 meta-physicist Ryahna 131 adventurer Whaaaaaa 122 bureaucrat
Wildmeany 100 adventurer Svanhvita 100 engineer Kvada 80 enforcer Babysaav 66 doctor
Saavick
ModSquad
ModSquad

Postby Candymeep on Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:55 am

Harro, I r Candeh.

I've come back to AO after about 3 years, and before that, ~2 years as well. ^^ I've been playing AO on and off since 2008 both as froob and paid, and I'm back as both again.

Happy to see the game is more active than I left it last! :D
Candymeep 149 Fixer (Fr00b)
Alpenliebe 201 Keeper (I am not a German speaker. : P)
Candymeep
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Saavick on Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:56 am

Welcome to aofroobs :D
Saavick
ModSquad
ModSquad

Previous

Return to New Arrivals