PvP Twink Halp

Garzillla
Fresh
Fresh

PvP Twink Halp

Post by Garzillla » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:16 am

Ok now I'm thinking of making a low level trader twink. Since I'm froob my best chances of winning are at lower levels I think.

Which would be better...making a level 15 or 25?

Any help suggestions or anything would be much appreciated.
Peace on Earth...and Anarchy Online!

EDTA
Moderaidtor

Re: PvP Twink Halp

Post by EDTA » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:54 pm

Well, there is 2 things to take account when picking a level:
- you want there to be others to pvp with you
- you want to be the highest level of the people you're pvping with

Now there is about 4 kinds of pvp, which is also a factor to decide your level:
- BS
- Towerwars
- city pvp (usually Borealis)
- duels

Currently for BS, you'd want to be level 49. But they are changing the ranges and it's not set in stone yet what it will be. it is possible that there will be a BS for even lower levels, for example max 24 in which case you'd want to be 24.
For towerwars there is a complicated system of trying to be in range of towers and out of range of common twink levels and still as high as possible. Somebody else might be able to tell you what are good ranges for tower wars.
For city pvp and duels I guess 15 and 25 are common levels indeed, but I don't really know why. 25 are merely subway twinks, but some of them will pvp as well. Since a lot of them are not specifically twinked for pvp you might have an easier time. I don't really know why people twink at 15, it wouldn't surprise if this is just a result of the popularity of Dredd's twinking guide :D.

Sorry for not giving a clear answer to your question, but i's not really a clear question either: it's simply a choice you can make. And if you twink well you'll also have a subway twink, though this should be easier to obtain at level 25 of course, but a lvl 15 trader should manage for sure as well :D.
RK2
Main: Edta 200 NT,*Setup*, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus
Mounky 158 agent / doodytrad 163 trader
Wanh 1 trader / Kaiter 60 NT / E Lektra Natchios 24 agent / Mewaku 30ish enfo
Froob For Life, Neutral For Life, AO For Ever

Garzillla
Fresh
Fresh

Post by Garzillla » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:43 pm

:D

So what is the most active PvP for a Trader? What would be a better choice? I like the idea of BS but with new changes that may happen I'm not sure what level to build. I also like the idea of player vs player. I'm on RK1 right now too.

What armor and weps would be best for froob to try and go after? Best dmg and protection.

Briandmg
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Briandmg » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:36 pm

To be honest, I think you should be considering either L25 or L14. Staying at L14 avoids rezz sickness and allows you to get back onto that tower field ASAP. Just plant your pocket engi there and begin warping the moment you die. Also, froob twinks are extremely powerful at L14.

If you want to go for L25, there is a standard build which most people follow. An opifex Neleb's rod trader is the most common L25 character you will ever meet. Must haves: 6 slot belt, x5 MLs or higher NCU memories if you can manage, temple shoulderpads, rockcrushers, kizzermole gumboils.

For L14, people tend to go neleb's rod too, but in my opinion, I think twin FFBs with crash of thunder and flower of life is the best. L14 trader twinks should be made for tower wars, so a 6 slot belt, 30+ NCU memories, and kizzermole gumboils should be a necessity too. Kizzers can be used only when fully drained with mochams running of course. High concealment is preferable too. :P
The Ultimate Endgame Froob PvP Guide :OO
All you ever needed to know to make your L200 froob toon a beast in PvP. :P

Garzillla
Fresh
Fresh

Post by Garzillla » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:49 am

So L14 for towers and L25 for duels?

If I go L25 should I raise all abilities, body dev and run speed until I reach L25 and save the rest of the IP until I plan that out?