Trader and Skawt's Plasma Emitter

Vesperis
Rookie
Rookie

Trader and Skawt's Plasma Emitter

Post by Vesperis » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:39 am

Hello everyone,
so with The Reck and new items on this map, froobs gettin stronger! I got trader nanomage @200 lvl and i wonder if it is possible to equip Skawt's Plasma Emitter? Someone try it or did it? Imagine how trader with this weapon will be strong =)
Regards.

Lusto
Skilled
Skilled

Re: Trader and Skawt's Plasma Emitter

Post by Lusto » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:10 pm

I have not done the math, but it is probably hard. And for neutrals it might be impossible. You will need to push up both Burst and FA by some 300 points (I am guessing).

Skill chart:
http://www.aofroobs.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=8669" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ql 200 Implants will give you 210 for Full auto and 42 for Burst, and Riot Control gives 110 for Burst. Rest is going to be quite a squeeze.
Lusto (level 200 doc) Lostu (level 200 adv) Losto (level 200 MP) Lustu (level 199 Soldier)
Lyrangitus (level 100 Trader) Lyran (level 74 Agent) Lyrangitis (level 25 Doctor)
Froob Since 2005, Member of Wolf Brigade, Founding Member of Froob200

Briandmg
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Briandmg » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:02 am

Don't forget that you can swap out some implant clusters to favour burst clusters instead, and make up for the full auto deficit by equipping Frederickson's Kinetic Sleeves x2 (which adds 72 to FA). Should be enough to equip the plasma emitter.
The Ultimate Endgame Froob PvP Guide :OO
All you ever needed to know to make your L200 froob toon a beast in PvP. :P

Legendfluff
Flagged
Flagged

Post by Legendfluff » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:43 pm

Pre-reqs: 200 Nanomage Trader (Clan) (No towers are added into this calc at all, since some can't access towers)

I cut out the useless clusters in this setup and some of them might be able to be pushed out to 1 more each, but here's the setup I found best:
(With highest implants I saw possible)
http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=202798" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You could also push out a Miy's tank body + higher Rings of Essence, but I couldn't be bothered for higher as I don't know who has access to what.

Buffs:
Gaunt buff/Comp att/Comp Ranged/Comp Ranged Special/Comp heavy Artillery/Divest Nanite Enh/Plunder Nanite Enh/ES/FG/Behe/PS/RC/Extruder Bar

Grand Total:
Ranged Ener - 1308
Full Auto - 863
Burst - 890

Requirements:
Ranged Ener - 1000
Full Auto - 900
Burst - 900

Conclusion:
Is it possible? Could be. I may have missed something out in my calculations, but it might be possible. Erring on the side of not possible.

[For those wondering, I used Darkbane's AOSkillsv4.00 found here: AOSkillsv4.00 & thread: The Incredibly Basic AO Skill Emulator]
Mains: Legendfluff / Kruznik02 / Distractyou ... 1 paid account + 5 Froob accounts. I love to twink froobs more than paid, they're much more enjoyable.

Current project: QL 67-75 Imps + CoH Collar on L5 NT (froob ofc) [On hold]
Completed:
2 Level 15 froobs: NM Agent & NM MP. Both have ql 86-104 implants.

Auct
Fresh
Fresh

Post by Auct » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:01 am

Is there a reason you're not using Superior Sentinel Armor Gloves? They give +12 FA.

Or if you're really lucky there is the Brood Champion Gauntlets for +10 Burst & FA.

Legendfluff
Flagged
Flagged

Post by Legendfluff » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:11 am

Auct wrote:Is there a reason you're not using Superior Sentinel Armor Gloves? They give +12 FA.

Or if you're really lucky there is the Brood Champion Gauntlets for +10 Burst & FA.
I did say right at the end "I may have missed something" so... Thanks for noticing another item ^^

I didn't realize the Brood Champ gloves even dropped and the Sentinal armor didn't pop up for me in aoskills, odd.
Mains: Legendfluff / Kruznik02 / Distractyou ... 1 paid account + 5 Froob accounts. I love to twink froobs more than paid, they're much more enjoyable.

Completed:

Lassssi
Hardened
Hardened

Post by Lassssi » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:59 am

So in conclusion doable if you have access to shiny stuff & towers ?
Zadamm TL7/fix, Vanishez TL7/sha, Dignord TL7/nt, Digsengi TL7/eng, Digsagent 200/age, Digsdoccie TL5/doc, Digsoldier TL5/sol, Trymeout 200/enf, Partofitall 200/mp, Lariam 200/tra, Fexwolf TL5/adv, GetStuff TL5/fix, Digsnt TL4/nt, Willinger TL4/cra, + 15+ sub tl4

Matammyr
Hardened
Hardened

Post by Matammyr » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:18 am

Legendfluff wrote:I didn't realize the Brood Champ gloves even dropped
They do.

Rain
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Rain » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:48 am

While the Brood champ gloves do drop, they're a lot harder to get (especially as +10) compared to the sentinel/OTAF gloves.

I did some calculations myself and noticed that Atroxes could equip the skawt without having to plant a conductor of ransacking, Opifex and Solitus definitly need a tower from what I see.
I did not crunch the numbers for a NM, but its definitly the hardest part to equip the Skawt on one of those buggers.
The mark of a truly superior player is the use of his superior judgement to avoid situations requiring the use of his superior skill.
Jensenberg | Bureaucrat
Odeleder | Trader
Intellant | Meta-physicist
Smierc | Martial Artist
Nicolaj | Agent
Snaut | Engineer
WeylanYutani | Enforcer

R.I.P Atlantean - THE Raidbot

Legendfluff
Flagged
Flagged

Post by Legendfluff » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:24 am

So with either the sentinal or Omni-Armed forces gloves that buff FA and with ql 200 "Heavy Balance" (FA) and ql 100 "Light Balance" (burst) contracts you can get it on a 200 NM trader.

Completed:

Briandmg
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Briandmg » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:54 am

Just realised - is there a reason why no one has mentioned equipping a QL 151 Galahad Inc. 055 Police Phoenix to get +30 to FA in order to hotswap into the Skawt's Plasma Emitter? I can't quite remember if hotswapping works that way. Is this allowed?
The Ultimate Endgame Froob PvP Guide :OO
All you ever needed to know to make your L200 froob toon a beast in PvP. :P

keune
Amateur
Amateur

Post by keune » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:35 pm

There is also Deluxe Airframed Blaster Betatype, QL 80
User Modify Burst 10
User Modify Full Auto 10

Rain
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Rain » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:12 pm

Time flies.
I got that thing equipped on a lvl 175 solitus now.
Its definitly possible to do it even earlier, but I wanted a nice set of azure armor to go with it.
The mark of a truly superior player is the use of his superior judgement to avoid situations requiring the use of his superior skill.
Jensenberg | Bureaucrat
Odeleder | Trader
Smierc | Martial Artist
Nicolaj | Agent
Snaut | Engineer
WeylanYutani | Enforcer

keune
Amateur
Amateur

Post by keune » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:10 pm

please elaborate on Right-Wrist implant (Energy damage modifier). Skawt's does cold dmg...

Rain
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Rain » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:02 am

Since there are no cluster to add cold damage, adding energy for the Improved Health Plunder seemed the best option.
Jensenberg | Bureaucrat
Odeleder | Trader
Smierc | Martial Artist
Nicolaj | Agent
Snaut | Engineer
WeylanYutani | Enforcer