Are evades on a solo nanomage NT good?

Zustol
Rookie
Rookie

Are evades on a solo nanomage NT good?

Post by Zustol » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:49 pm

Considering the low HP nanomages get. Also, I'm wondering how your Agg-Def bar on your NTs are.
Lucio "Zustol" Houston (Chief Engineer, Squad Commander of OT-RP)
Kou "Daiohzus" Chen (Martial Artist)
Aaron "Arodie" Diero (Fixer)
Locke "Navecci" Owenn (Nano Technician)
Pringles ffs

Goldberg
Seasoned
Seasoned

Re: Are evades on a solo nanomage NT good?

Post by Goldberg » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:02 am

yes, they go well with blinds (-aao) and you have +80 to all evades buff (dark movement) aaaannd youll be able to cast most nukes in full deff with high enough nano inits.

EDTA
Moderaidtor

Re: Are evades on a solo nanomage NT good?

Post by EDTA » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:38 am

Yeah they are pretty good. At low levels you might not have the IP for evades and your nano-init will be too low to instacast at full def. But at later levels it's a very valuable strategy. IF you are not solo though there usually is nukes with longer cast time that do more damage if you are full agg. Izgimmer's Enveloping Flame is an example of that.
At endgame (lvl 195+) I usually prefer to stay full agg also when solo. The damage from Resonance Blast is so much bigger then anything else that I prefer to nuke the enemies into tiny pieces with RB. I usually pop NS2 and by the time it runs out, most mobs are death. But don't get me wrong: evades still work endgame as well :). I use AAO clusters instead of AAD ones though. AAD clusters help a lot with evading :).
RK2
Main: Edta 200 NT,*Setup*, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus
Mounky 158 agent / doodytrad 163 trader
Wanh 1 trader / Kaiter 60 NT / E Lektra Natchios 24 agent / Mewaku 30ish enfo
Froob For Life, Neutral For Life, AO For Ever