What level can froob NTs kite PW borgs?

opeyam
Amateur
Amateur

What level can froob NTs kite PW borgs?

Post by opeyam » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:01 pm

wonderin what lvl that froob NT twinks can reliably kill PW borgs. I got power leveled by an SL lvl 75 NT twink on PW borgs and was wondering if i'd be able to make a toon around that level for power leveling or if thats way too low for froobs

Randomchance
Seasoned
Seasoned

Re: What level can froob NTs kite PW borgs?

Post by Randomchance » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:03 pm

I started kiting pw borgs at 81. You can do it, just requires a lot of nano or some reasonable OSB's. I think i was running with behe/cs/mc moch/web and whatever fixer speed/hot i could find. With the higher level ones from inside the camps i found that i was running low on nano to kill the last few.

Its doable, but i am not sure if it is a terribly reliable method (as making a level 75 nt you are looking at powerleveling lvl50-60?)
Metalomania - recovered from the ether december 2010!
Gablerg & Killermuppet - recovered from the ether january 2011!
(seriously guys, keep track of those toons!)
Froob Configurations

opeyam
Amateur
Amateur

Post by opeyam » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:12 pm

awesome :), tyvm. won't be makin NTs for power leveling on PW borgs for quite some time but thats good to know :). idk the guy that leveled me got me from 72-99 before switching to her 125 NT and bringin me to 106 from there. seemed pretty effective.

Tarradax
Wordbearer

Post by Tarradax » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:10 am

It really is all about the buffs and gear. I think around 70 could be a good starting point assuming you have a bunch of OSBs.
Ye' Olde Fixer Guide, By Me.

/Tarradax, Proud Owner of Questionable Morals.
/Baene, It's Like A Beanbag Chair. With a Gun. And a Temper.
/Bonekrakka, Get Your Choppas Ready, Boyz! Time For A WAAAAAAGH!
/Happythought, Hand-Made Silk Kites! Beautiful Strings!
/Littleshank, Choose Difficulty: []Hard []Medium []Easy []Very Easy [X]Atrox Melee Adventurer.

Completely Unrelated To Anything Link

GDB2222
Veteran
Veteran

Post by GDB2222 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:48 am

There are lower lvl borgs in PW, on the road to the main borg site but before you get there. These are doable from around lvl 50-60. (Maybe 50 is a tad optimistic.) Basically, all you need is a RS buff, MC Mocham, humidity extractor, and nano cost reducer. So, as soon as you have enough NCUs, you're good to go. Mainly implant MC and RS.

Armour: Some people use med suits for this, so as to use better nano kits. In any case, if your kite catches up with you, you're toast.
Take it easy on the kid, SilverFox316; everybody kills Hitler on their first trip