froob pvp NT lvl 75

EDTA
Moderaidtor

Post by EDTA » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:47 am

First of all: my main is only lvl 89 and I'm totally not into pvp, so don't listen to me too much :p.

My first thought was that you should use "Notum Saturated metaplast armor" as a twink (other guys outlevel it too fast to spend so much money or time on gathering the pieces). I compared this armor with the miy's nano armor (which is what I use too) and thought I'd broadcast this:

QL 150 Notum Saturated Metaplast : Has higher AC's (especially for melee and proj. which I heard are important damages in PvM) and higher nanoskills
QL 130 Miy's nano armor: provides NCU, nanocost-reduction and rather a lot of health

With the ql's I used, both armors have similar req's. There are more differences then I showed, just click the links and see for yourself.

The first time I compared both armor's I didn't notice the HP-increase of miy's nano armor. Since I noticed, I don't know if it's worth getting the notum saturated metaplast armor, might depend on the kind of damage you get against you.

A second comment: get yourself a second nano targetting helper of 3% instead of 2%, I guess every % helps :P

Last comment: If you don't need the 10 MC of "Collar of Amplification" for your nuke (or 7 FA for you FA-kit), you might use "Collar Casero de la Cripta" instead for more NCU, health, evades, NR
RK2
Main: Edta 200 NT,*Setup*, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus
Mounky 158 agent / doodytrad 163 trader
Wanh 1 trader / Kaiter 60 NT / E Lektra Natchios 24 agent / Mewaku 30ish enfo
Froob For Life, Neutral For Life, AO For Ever

Weeping Willow
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Weeping Willow » Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:28 am

hi

thx for your imputs :)

from end to begining, the problem with the 2nd Nano targeting helper is that I m hotswaping it with yalm ... so the +2% is top of what I can use.

about the collar, yes, it depends if I m selfbuffed or not, but I switch this a lot too :)

About the Notum Saturated Metaplast well ... I must admit I didnt know realy about this armor... it seems they are quite hard to find ... and as I didnt take into account this armor, my Agility and Stamina are realy too low to equipe a QL 150 ... (I ve spared IP a lot for this toon ... so AGI and STA are not maxed as I do for other toon ...)

but, yeah, this armor is pretty nice :)

btw, I ve updated my setup as I ve at last found a QL 101 Nano Pylon to put a better Pepper pistol ...
RK1, Omni and General of Newcomers Alliance

GridPain Fixer TL5 Frank Nfurter : Doc TL5 (pvp version)
JimProfit : Level 100 Crat (foreman helper)
New leveling crat : Coredumped

WeepinWillow, Forcedevente, Whipinwillow, Slayie, NeedleWorker, Asafart, Ouvreboite, Asafurt, Malaucrane, Karmapolice ... etc etc ...

Yulai
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Yulai » Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:44 am

Weeping Willow wrote:About the Notum Saturated Metaplast well ... I must admit I didnt know realy about this armor... it seems they are quite hard to find ... .
The pieces used to make this armor are a quite common drop from the first few Hollow Island Broods at Hollow Island. Only the really low ql ones (around 50-100 or something) are extremely rare. They drop from mole / digglet mobs all around Rubi Ka. If you hunt them, be prepared to spent hours and days without getting a single piece.

Agentcrt
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Agentcrt » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:15 am

probably even months... its like GA hunt, except that you need at least 6 parts here ^^

Weeping Willow
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Weeping Willow » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:25 am

yay :shock:

well ... I ll keep my miy then :)
the thing that annoys me is that I lack 17 point in TS to cast better HE (the 131 one instead of the 102) so 7 points if switching foreman collar to TS ...

WeepinWillow, Forcedevente, Whipinwillow, Slayie, NeedleWorker, Asafart, Ouvreboite, Asafurt, Malaucrane, Karmapolice ... etc etc ...

EDTA
Moderaidtor

Post by EDTA » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:00 am

I've been hunting the low ql notum saturated metaplast (NSM) plates and I can assure you it ain't easy. By the time I had 3 pieces, I was already to high in lvl to use them properly. The miy's nano armor I could equip then, was better then the NSM armor I had. So I switched to hunting miy's nano armor :D .
RK2
Main: Edta 200 NT,*Setup*, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus
Mounky 158 agent / doodytrad 163 trader
Wanh 1 trader / Kaiter 60 NT / E Lektra Natchios 24 agent / Mewaku 30ish enfo
Froob For Life, Neutral For Life, AO For Ever

Accomplice
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Accomplice » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:48 am

consider using bow instead of rifle, you can implant shiny and bright bow without clashing against other nano skill clusters and triple aimed shot anyways (sapphistic comes to mind, or even pow bow)
mmorpg addiction... [1][2][3]

Weeping Willow
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Weeping Willow » Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:28 am

well

depends on what you want ... selfbuffed or not ...

because UA will be better than your non-clashing implants :)

Accomplice
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Accomplice » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:10 pm

hm, I never pvp with OSBs, on the other hand... I don't pvp much anyways due to the frustration resulting from not using OSBs vs OSBed gang gankers.
mmorpg addiction... [1][2][3]

Weeping Willow
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Weeping Willow » Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:22 am

tower figths are *very* seldom selfbuffed :) or X vs X ...

99% of the time it's X vs Y and OBed to the max ...

DocJones
Veteran
Veteran

Post by DocJones » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:28 pm

I know it is quite a necro, but i was searching for a weapons alternative for my 155ish NT (starting to look for weapon damage) and i am considerin bow, too. Please tell me how it works out. You regret it?
Weeping Willow wrote:from end to begining, the problem with the 2nd Nano targeting helper is that I m hotswaping it with yalm ... so the +2% is top of what I can use.
Go get a Phasebike for means of transportation. Saves your Hud1 slot.

/z
Level 200 Nanomage Nano-Technician on Rimor speaking...
Proud Unit Commander of Knights of Ka
Toons:
Zzzzzzwap (inofficial main), Krisplin (main, but buff whore)
Theophrastus (piercing doc - aka froob shade)
Rosling
Tarradax wrote:Aofroobs: [IRC] Tarradax: Yes. You so totally win. ...
vs.
Tarradax wrote: Aofroobs: [IRC] Tarradax: It's all your fault.
Aofroobs: [IRC] Tarradax: Totally your fault.
~ Founder of TL5+ - Rimor TL5+ froob raid force ~ || ~ My Tweet... ~

Weeping Willow
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Weeping Willow » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:07 pm

I followed Reids advice and went buffing pistols ...
so I cant comment on rifle or bow ... sorry

I die a lot ... dont kill much ... but yay ... got some kills though :)

noobingnoob
Rookie
Rookie

Re: froob pvp NT lvl 75

Post by noobingnoob » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:07 pm

So i've read this post and for the most part, you guys seem to be more pushing the idea of having higher attack nukes. I think this isnt good for pvp at all (unless you have IP for other things).

The fact is froob NT's a mad squishy. I think we should focus more on evades in order to PvP. So what if you cast a lower level nuke? They cant kill what they cant hit right? Make every thing about your setup to be evades and leave MC as 2nd choice.

This setup will even work well for level 60 pvp (which is what i did). I made a level 60 NT froob for pvp and i can even kill panther enforcers 40/60 win ratio. As for the other profs, generally, i pwn ^^. My twink can even solo Uklesh, Khalum and Aztur from totw while being self buffed. So i cant stress enough the importance of evades in pvp.

Goldberg
Seasoned
Seasoned

Re: froob pvp NT lvl 75

Post by Goldberg » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:41 pm

how to stand against paid players (enfos, agents, soldiers etc)