NT weapons?

naideck
Seasoned
Seasoned

NT weapons?

Post by naideck » Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:12 pm

well kind of weapons should froob NT use? or should he just go martial artist?

Picsel
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Picsel » Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:26 am

Depends on your playstyle. If you want more nano skills, you can use pillows, leet doll, fazekas crystal etc. (1hb, melee energy) or intel pistols, soft pepper (pistols).
For damage, I would suggest pistols like Sol K91 monsters or maybe rifle.
Melee weapons arent that good because you lose your rooting part of toolset if you want to use melee weapon.
I personally use rifle for pvp, because of fast Aimed shot
Rubi-Ka 2 (Rimor)
Picsel - Omni NT 200 - Froob
Equip - Pvp

WorldTrader
Elite
Elite

Post by WorldTrader » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:57 am

I totally disregard weapons and martial arts and concentrated on best evades, hp, nano init, and nanopool...seems to work so far as nukes and area nukes can kill fairly quickly.
WorldTrader (Level 200 Trader/RK1 Neutral)
"You are GREAT TRADER!" - Blastcore
"One of the Best Traders I've ever met" - Zenur
"Damn You are Handy" - Eskondas
"UR AMAZING" - Brutemage
"I swear you are the best trader!" - Wranglers
"you are UNIQUE somehow :)" - Kalvik4
"truly EXCEPTIONAL" - Mezzbest
"awesome service!" - Skytter
"You are an awesome guy" - Toomz
"How do you have so much power?" - Defiler
"the best trader in the game" - Octavio
"u are the most awsome trader ingame ^_^" - Alzyah
"such craftmanship is hard to come by" - Olcode
"hellz yeah froob power!" - Cyrichor

naideck
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by naideck » Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:14 am

thx guys :D i think im gonna use those notum crystal weapons i found

Goldberg
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Goldberg » Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:44 am

Ok i can use a personal advice here..
Im currently lvl 143 and using pistols atm (cdr+sol k) dmg is nice but not against high lvl mobs.
i max the fling shot and now i have about 400k IPs spare.
dmg is around 200~. its ok i guess (considering my main atecks is my nukes) so i was wondering after reading here about riffles and ar caps at 11 secs, should i use RPs on my pistols and max rifle +Aimed shot, it seems that triple AS imps (+105) and 250 scope (+287) will get me a huge boost that will totaly make it 1k AS. rifle skill i only need to equipt at this point (at higher lvl hopefully ill be able to reach the ar cap).
Anyone can tell me about how much i will AS 200ish mobs (misshs). and what froob riffle i should use there.
Picsel i know u used pistols and currently using riffle for pvp, have u tried it on mobs, shouldi keepwith my pistols / change.
(o ya another important point here is that im always playing at full deff).
Tnx ahead.

Tarradax
Wordbearer

Post by Tarradax » Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:21 am

WorldTrader wrote:I totally disregard weapons and martial arts and concentrated on best evades, hp, nano init, and nanopool...seems to work so far as nukes and area nukes can kill fairly quickly.
Same here... Especially since my NT sorta can't use any weaps with this whole "Cyberdeck" situation... However, my eventual plan (For PvP atleast) will be to use a rifle, or atleast a ranged weapon capable of AS - Simple reason, really. I don't expect (As a NT) to be able to have the attack rating to be able to inflict serious harm, especially not on evade profs, with ANY weapon - No matter if it'll be pistols, SMGs, Assault Rifles, or anything else. And while fixers are going to be real easy targets, MAs and Advys bother me a little more... So the root-AS-root-AS-repeat approach often taken up by agents might very well be a working tactic here.
Ye' Olde Fixer Guide, By Me.

/Tarradax, Proud Owner of Questionable Morals.
/Baene, It's Like A Beanbag Chair. With a Gun. And a Temper.
/Bonekrakka, Get Your Choppas Ready, Boyz! Time For A WAAAAAAGH!
/Happythought, Hand-Made Silk Kites! Beautiful Strings!
/Littleshank, Choose Difficulty: []Hard []Medium []Easy []Very Easy [X]Atrox Melee Adventurer.

Completely Unrelated To Anything Link

Boinky
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Boinky » Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:55 am

I knew a NT who dual wielded Gelids - honest

Picsel
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Picsel » Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:21 am

Relying on AS in pvm for NT isnt good. You would need to max conceal in order to do more than 1 AS in fight, but even maxed conceal wouldnt be enough to hide from high level mobs. So no, AS isnt good for pvm. Rifle does good crits and does pretty decent normal damage, but lacks specials.
Rubi-Ka 2 (Rimor)
Picsel - Omni NT 200 - Froob
Equip - Pvp

thucom
Flagged
Flagged

Post by thucom » Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:47 am

Picsel wrote:Relying on AS in pvm for NT isnt good. You would need to max conceal in order to do more than 1 AS in fight, but even maxed conceal wouldnt be enough to hide from high level mobs. So no, AS isnt good for pvm. Rifle does good crits and does pretty decent normal damage, but lacks specials.
pretty sure Tara mentioned it was mainly for PvP. NTs should only have weapons for when they dont notice the humidity extractor terminated in the middle of a battle, or for those times when your nanos are recharging. just get whatever pretty much, maybe the least specials too, oooh and nano init is a plus. The Original Electronicum?
Im pretty sure Im on RK1
Fear the chair!

Tarradax
Wordbearer

Post by Tarradax » Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:21 pm

Picsel wrote:Relying on AS in pvm for NT isnt good. You would need to max conceal in order to do more than 1 AS in fight, but even maxed conceal wouldnt be enough to hide from high level mobs. So no, AS isnt good for pvm. Rifle does good crits and does pretty decent normal damage, but lacks specials.
As I said, a rifle is going to be a purely PvP tool. In PvM, the chances of me taking off the deck for any other weapon in PvM are about the same as the chances I'll IPR evades on my fixer.
Ye' Olde Fixer Guide, By Me.

/Tarradax, Proud Owner of Questionable Morals.
/Baene, It's Like A Beanbag Chair. With a Gun. And a Temper.
/Bonekrakka, Get Your Choppas Ready, Boyz! Time For A WAAAAAAGH!
/Happythought, Hand-Made Silk Kites! Beautiful Strings!
/Littleshank, Choose Difficulty: []Hard []Medium []Easy []Very Easy [X]Atrox Melee Adventurer.

Completely Unrelated To Anything Link

Goldberg
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Goldberg » Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:07 am

Wrong.
I shouldnt went with the pistols i guess :/ (at my lvl rage taht is). here is y
imp riffle +AS, get a scope in and ull hve more then 1k AS.
Not concealed ull hit about 5k EVARAGE , sometimes higher.
now pistols r more like constant dot for about 200 each , during whole battel ther's no way the tottal dmg is more then 5k from pistols (this in mind fighting full deff), befor u even enter the fight the AS will take half of the HP bar. dont forget more crit chance + scope wont take down lots of your nano init.
Im posting this now after a friend and i twinked hes bow (hes ma) and went to 198ih missh .hes stats about the same with the AS, he hotswaps it and go to MA skill, he takes down half the mob HP befor engaging it.( had more then once hit for 10k).
ill post the bow later (i forgot the name)...

edit later : my burst and fling hit for min dmg, fling is max about 650~

Leothorn
Flagged
Flagged

Post by Leothorn » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:19 pm

At 200 im dual weilding a Majestic SFP and A sol k Gold ....
Is there a way i can get in PoP instead of the SOLk .....MR is a pain in the BUM
200 Froob Neutral Nanomage Nanotechnician ..http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=182410
200 Froob Neutral Solitus Trader.................http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=184468
_25 Froob Neutral Atrox Trader .................http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtytooOIeAw

Squad Commander : House Of Black Star
Trash King Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxMf-3SRCyU
Clan Modified A-4001 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVgll3o3A34
Jack Leg Chopper http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q86lqBr ... e=youtu.be
Mantis Queen Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGjpDX-DhCc
Faezal Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc0USc2l ... e=youtu.be

Enys
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Enys » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:52 am

I made a NT, but I would like to know what weapon is good in PvE.
I dont have SL.

I plan to only spend points in Pistol. and perhaps dual wield them.

jato
Veteran
Veteran

Post by jato » Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:18 am

Original electroniums are great low level weapons as they add NCU and nano init, decent dmg and only 1 skill (a good and bad thing) And are buyable up to ql10 in the backyards, and upto ql50 from outside the jobe training area, so just ask your local friendly SL'er to grab a pair for you :)

ofcourse if you can get your hands on one (big if) Two-Layered Saturated Metaplast Six-Shooter But its not common, at all.
Kiytan
Damrukh - Red Dead Subway Twink
Warpette - Warps on the move.

Enys
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Enys » Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:23 am

jato wrote:Original electroniums are great low level weapons as they add NCU and nano init, decent dmg and only 1 skill (a good and bad thing) And are buyable up to ql10 in the backyards, and upto ql50 from outside the jobe training area, so just ask your local friendly SL'er to grab a pair for you :)

ofcourse if you can get your hands on one (big if) Two-Layered Saturated Metaplast Six-Shooter But its not common, at all.
Lol if you only knew what you are referring too. But ok ill look into it, ty.
I think dual pistols is the way to go.