Why no level 60 pvp thread?

noobingnoob
Rookie
Rookie

Why no level 60 pvp thread?

Post by noobingnoob » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:18 am

Ok, so i made a 60 NT froob for PvP.

It works rather well. It can solo uklesh/khalum/Aztur self buffed and does very well in pvp. The biggest challenge is against Enforcers where (as for right now) i have a 35/65 win ratio. My problem is im using a nelebrod. Does any one have any advice for another type of weapon i can use? I'm not used to NT's with weapons. The one's i've looked into thus far is the Ithaca. I'd appreciate any other advice ?

Goldberg
Seasoned
Seasoned

Re: Why no level 60 pvp thread?

Post by Goldberg » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:31 pm

you should go with AS (as close as you can to caping ofc) either a bow or riffle.

post setup if possible.

gl with it.

meraimon
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Why no level 60 pvp thread?

Post by meraimon » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:11 pm

I would say that for pvp at 60, a froob NT has a few options:

1, go with a nice ql sapphistic bow for decent aimedshot support. this would be good vs evade/nr professions such as GA fixers/shield MP's, and for an extra pew pew when kiting those enforcers/melee professions.

2, use 2x parry sticks with MA attacks (flower of life, stun, Blessed with thunder). this would be good for boosting your evade close while adding a bit of extra utility to your toolkit.

3, noobrod of course. it is probably the best choice for NT pvm at this level because of the infinite nanopool, however for pvp you mainly want to root and nuke rather than fight up front.

4, a combination of CDR/soft pepper pistol. a good trick to use is to let the soft pepper pistol run out of ammo (it uses energy while CDR uses bullets) so that your CDR will be your main source of damage. this is just an idea, I'm not sure how much extra damage it would do in pvp, but CDR has proven to be a nice weapon for low AR or caster classes at this level because of relatively fast Flingshot/burst recharge and low requirements. the pro's of this setup would obviously be that it is ranged, boosts nanoskills, and most likely will provide the highest DPS.