LVL 31 NT

Derenbruder
Flagged
Flagged

LVL 31 NT

Post by Derenbruder » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:59 am

i'm soooooo boring, so i starting write this post..

I started to create a new pvp toon and like the description says, its a lvl 31 NM NT.. he is fully on nuke ( not noob-rod or something like this).. guys, this toon is alot of fun but i cant post equipment atm cuz i am not at home but i'll catch up later.

foreword: he can kill borgs.. but it takes long long long long "hot runs out" time ;)

i'll post the equipment when i am at home..

so, laterz guys

bronz
Flagged
Flagged

Re: LVL 31 NT

Post by bronz » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:40 pm

Derenbruder wrote:i'm soooooo boring, so i starting write this post..
I beleive you ment "bored" :shock:

I’m looking forward to this. I have a lvl 30 froob NT w/ 6 slot and compiler that I designed for PvP… Naturally I use it exclusively for PvM (powerleveling other toons w/ mochams). It uses journeyman durable boosts for both wrists and a hodge podge of armors including miy’s nano and some of that notum saturated metaplast that drops from scopelets. It also uses a Fazekas Crystal and an Adapted Notum Crystal, for the nano init and +MC. I found that my version of this toon had some significant issues (low HP, low speed, etc) so I’m interested to see how you dealt with them.

Derenbruder
Flagged
Flagged

Re: LVL 31 NT

Post by Derenbruder » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:05 am

ya "BORED" u right and im drunken ;)

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=181737" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

rings are optional and ncu.. well ncu, i need some better.. time for clicky-click

i hope nomads will arrive next birthday-bash again.. so i can go more HP on this toon.

greetz