Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aofroobs/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aofroobs/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aofroobs/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
AOFroobs.com • View topic - I just want to nuke

I just want to nuke

Re: I just want to nuke

Postby keune on Wed May 10, 2017 10:59 pm

You are correct for Ranger Cloak, it may be 4/5 = MultiRanged+14
Gloves - I just put the number of the gloves I had in my bank as the Halloween is still far away and killing LVL 250 UPH is beyond fr00b capabilities.
Same goes for Freedom Arms, I only got +20 one. However, this one is YESDROP.
Full Auto conflict should cause no problems as I think Khan goes on first with FA imps, then the imps are changed for Soft Pepper Pistol (MR).
"190 NM NT base MR plus ql 200 implants is 733" - maybe my mistake and I did not notice I had the expertise running, therefore I put 750. Anyway, I think MR does not change from around lvl 160 or so, when base abilities get capped till lvl 200 and 733 may be used for calculations till end game? Will have to rush to lvl 200 and see.

Implants - I only have experience with imps up to lvl 200 as they can be changed as needed with fr00bable skills. Higher than ql 200 imps would require a paid tradeskiller, but as I see now the only possibility to get both pistols on is getting higher than ql 200 imps in.

Will have to rush to 200 and play with the numbers, I guess...
keune
Amateur
Amateur

Re: I just want to nuke

Postby Legendfluff on Thu May 11, 2017 7:05 am

keune wrote:Gloves - I just put the number of the gloves I had in my bank as the Halloween is still far away and killing LVL 250 UPH is beyond fr00b capabilities.

Doesn't stop org mates helping kill nor running around finding a random drop

keune wrote:Same goes for Freedom Arms, I only got +20 one. However, this one is YESDROP.

Umm? Did you ever look at Freedom Arms 3927 G2? +30 MR, YESDROP.
https://aoitems.com/item/123825/freedom-arms-3927-g2/
I just wonder what MR pistol you were thinking of that isn't tradeable then...
Even auno's version is tradeable:
http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=123825&ql=200

keune wrote:Full Auto conflict should cause no problems as I think Khan goes on first with FA imps, then the imps are changed for Soft Pepper Pistol (MR).

Ah okay I missed that part of it then.

keune wrote:"190 NM NT base MR plus ql 200 implants is 733" - maybe my mistake and I did not notice I had the expertise running, therefore I put 750. Anyway, I think MR does not change from around lvl 160 or so, when base abilities get capped till lvl 200 and 733 may be used for calculations till end game? Will have to rush to lvl 200 and see.

200 NM NT base MR plus ql 200 implants is 750. It's possible you meant that instead of at 190. [540 base + 210 from imps]

keune wrote:Higher than ql 200 imps would require a paid tradeskiller

What's wrong with that? If this setup needs to be 100% froobable, I don't see how you could get anything on then. You need a paid character to kill the prisoners to get the Souls for the cloak. Good lya or nomad gloves need a paid character as help.
Mains: Legendfluff / Kruznik02 / Distractyou ... 1 paid account + 5 Froob accounts. I love to twink froobs more than paid, they're much more enjoyable.

Current project: QL 67-75 Imps + CoH Collar on L5 NT (froob ofc) [On hold]
Completed:
2 Level 15 froobs: NM Agent & NM MP. Both have ql 86-104 implants.
Legendfluff
Flagged
Flagged

Previous

Return to Nano Technician