Lvl 60 Temple fr00b

Mikro
Hardened
Hardened

Post by Mikro » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:40 am

Thisone is mine :)

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=65379

still need to get those mantis armor parts and collar. Currently working on 250 tokenboard too :D

btw: I have low ql flurry of blows in too for crit but I can't seem to find it in configurator. My ma skill is 561 atm, but I will probably put some better imps into this toon ^^

Lost-Asian-Dude
Fresh
Fresh

Post by Lost-Asian-Dude » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:08 pm

Hrm Im having a hard time With nemat GoT and Lien and Ect.. :(
Im lvl 60 useing a ql 71 BwT and ToE
anything I can improve from what i have so far?

My gear http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=75507

Lassssi
Hardened
Hardened

Post by Lassssi » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:27 pm

Did a 57 froob ma a while ago.
Energy fists, 2xnotum ring, metallic mantis, rhino pants, prowler, gamboling, gumboils, 250 scope, 6 slot belt, gloves from uklesh, 150ish implants (and slowly going down head being 128, used 100 add all def r-arm though).
-> ma skill 570
With osbs he was able to kill everything in totw, aztur managed to take ma's hp to 50%.

Essential twinking items:
sl ability rings, ai pillows, advanced scent sensor, collar of amplification(coh collar for normal use naturally)

Total cost of twink : ~30m

Things which I forgot to use, but which you should not forget (be wiser than me):
extruder bar
biomech cloak (extra treatment for higher base abilty imps before you switch to gamboling at some point)

Conclusion:
60ish ma is a viable choice for froobs if you want to have a char in totw for killing everything. However with eng/mp things are easier and you don't have to twink so much.

sybil
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Lvl 60 Temple fr00b

Post by sybil » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:44 am

Was pondering the whole froobie Solitus MA thing and ran across this thread, cobbled together the proposed character setup below, which should be very doable,

Proposed Auno setup

I realize from perusing the MA threads today that Energy damage should yield slightly better Damage levels but not ready to camp or buy the Mantis Armor.

I also realize that the setup I put below is pretty cookie cutter. But to be honest dont really see how it could be made better with the exception of maybe adding Chrysantemum Parry Stick's for better evades and more specials.

I know that I can and will push the implants a little more then proposed, but without laying it all out, I dont know what QL's they will be so I went with 144. I implanted the Fast Attack for Flurry of blows, the Parry for (hopefully) Blessed With Thunder. Was pondering replacing the Omni-Tek Steel-Ribbed Armor Boots for Boots of the Dancing King. I would love to get Sandy Piece of Goo on but dont see how I can get those on a lvl 60 solitus.

I realize I didnt implant for Kizzermole Gumboil and I know I should but didnt think about when I was building the auno implant layout.. and too lazy to go back atm.

I was thinking about Maxing MA skill, maxing evades, maxing crits in that order when I made this up, So other then the mentioned above, I am not sure what else could be done. Any thoughts?

EDIT: Ok, changed some of the armor pieces to stuff that added MA skill
EDIT: Changed out the Omni-Tek Steel-Ribbed Armor Boots for Boots of the Dancing King
EDIT: Cant implant Sharp Objects for Kizzermole Gumboil without taking out Parry or two Time & Space Clusters. Shelfed that Idea for now.
Last edited by sybil on Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

WeeScotsman
Hardened
Hardened

Post by WeeScotsman » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:54 pm

Had a quick look...and looks quite tight....

I`d just think about the addalldef imps...brawl is a pretty awesome damage attack every 15secs and you are sacrificing a lot for it. I think with your implants and maxxing evade close you should be evading uklesh /azzy enough...its difficult call...go the 150 arms with brawl...and just swap them out for AAD if you get crushed.

I like the bracer of dark flame.....just in case you smash yourself in the face :P

Nedylene
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Nedylene » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:07 pm

The Servants of eight bodyarmour has a level req of 82, so that one has to go
I also think I would put something else in left wrist. Mabye Journeyman durable boost for alittle extra initiative. Not the best item in the world, but it is alittle more usefull
RK1 - Atlantean
Lise "Gimpeline" Evergreen - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist Omni-Mining
Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Engineer Omni-Mining
Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood R.U.R
Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd Omni-Pol
Sweetrox Leveling Froob Enfo. Hoping to get him to 200 soon (LVL 183 and counting)
Proud member of LPA

sybil
Amateur
Amateur

Post by sybil » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:10 am

Nedylene wrote:The Servants of eight bodyarmour has a level req of 82, so that one has to go
I also think I would put something else in left wrist. Mabye Journeyman durable boost for alittle extra initiative. Not the best item in the world, but it is alittle more usefull
Very nice, thank you updated the auno setup, removed the bracer of dark flame and replaced it with the Journeyman Durable Boost. I also lowered the QL of the Body of the Servants of Eight from 90 to 66 which has a level req of 60.

I also decided that the Boots of the Dancing King additional evade close was worth losing the little AC and more diverse but smaller evades and inits.

I also went back and re-opened implantHelper to add the sharp objects for Kizzermole Gumboil. However in the current implant setup, the spots used by Sharp Objects would be both my time & space clusters and parry.. :(. So for the moment seems I will not be changing the Implant setup. Tho it is possible that the loss of nanoskills and parry might be worth it in the long run, I kinda doubt it.

reids
Veteran
Veteran

Post by reids » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:38 am

I'd say gumboils are worth the sacrifice, 660-1980 damage every 30s is a life-saver!
Reidstrader - 21 trader twink
Reidsadvy - 74 adv twink
Omglieklazer - 76 doc twink
Reidsmp - Retired 76 mp twink
Reidsagent - 91 Agent twink
Reidscrat - 114 crat twink
Reidsnt - 165 NT twink
Reidventurer - 192 adv (220 inc)
Ertist - 220 MA

All omni and on RK1, send me a tell ;D

Zdragen
Fresh
Fresh

Post by Zdragen » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:13 am

Hmm...I feel like making a lvl 60 MA twink as well.
I would probaly get Prowler Armor and Gamb's and a nice evade setup on imps, maybe some Hp as well for more survivability.
I did around 800 crits with my old MA when it was around lvl 60 without any uber twinking or so. Decent, but I dunno still about parry sticks. Though that probaly is a matter of personal taste, though I don't like the small nerf of damage that happens and the IP spent on it.
And about the IP on Throwing, I'd go there If I'm done with the vital skills.

JungleGeorge
Flagged
Flagged

Post by JungleGeorge » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:56 pm

Tip for easily creating Equipment Configruations at Auno.

Use Halorn's Character Profiler tool to capture yours toons configuration and then create the parsed file (follow documentation). Next open the created file profile.html in a browser and click the Auno link. Save it to your Auno account.

WeeScotsman
Hardened
Hardened

Post by WeeScotsman » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:57 pm

In regards to TS and Parry...Time space gets you 8%crit chance at only 155 points....Parry gets you BwT and FoL at about 180points. Remember a bigger BwT doesn`t equal bigger BwT DoT(Lvl locked) only initial attack. Worth sacrificing higher Qls of these for the amazing damage of kizzer`s every 30s.

Zdragen
Fresh
Fresh

Post by Zdragen » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:10 am

Ofc, but I was thinking more about survivability with evades and HP.
But since the skills are greenies It aint much IP that requires.
I'm not deep thinking yet about it all =P
Got too much to think about atm =/

Kuegen
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Kuegen » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:26 pm

came across lorddredd's twink blog a couple days ago (http://lorddredd-anarchy.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) his level 60 MA twink uses maxed out evade gear, including parry sticks, and can solo aztur selfed, check it out.
RK 2
Kuegen - 166 Trox 1he enfo
Pryceless - 144 NM trader
Logicfallacy - 103 NM MP
Alsaqri - 88 NM Agent
Wugger - 103 Opi fixer
and various others

RK1:
Priceless- RE trader experiment

dredd
Amateur
Amateur

Post by dredd » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:14 pm

hehe- thanks for the mention :). I've been fairly quiet lately but was just coming here to make a post about that Martial Artist when I found this other thread. Just finished making and uploading a video this morning. They're both on the other thread I just posted http://aofroobs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9004" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.