Special Attacks

MrAce
Flagged
Flagged

Post by MrAce » Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:41 pm

Are all these attacks buyable in stores? And can anyone please list the level requirement/prequisites for each available special attack for a MA?

Thanks.

Saregon
Rookie
Rookie

rundown

Post by Saregon » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:22 am

Flower of Life - Excellent heal always have one reserve it will save you life many many times

Blessed With Thunder - one of my favs . It has a fairly quick reset time and DOT is great agains mobs that it takes a while to kill

Shen - I would only use in a situation where im trying to set up an alpha the lock has forced me to never use this attack.

Upon a Wave of Summer - Breaks most snares/roots and provides with a short resistance to them. as noted before but i would like to comment further. You can use one no matter what the level is. But the higher the level the higher the NR you get when using the attack. The one im currently using adds over 800 to NR! and around 180 to run speed. It also slows the mob you attacking down. All should have one. "its also the best visual ma attack"

Tree of Enlightenment - heal is small but can adds up. nice for teams in mishions and to use when you dont plan on using Dimach. So rather pointless in PVP

Blue Cloudles sky- Another fav but it also locks with flower and blessed. The stun is wonderfull for taking down docs/adv/agent at that end point of a fight before they have the opportunity to heal.

Karmic Fist- IS item if you have enough tl7 friends to help you get it and while your there pick up "fist of the dominator"...Damage is not that great but its my primary attack pvm now because of the quick reset time and know ill have flower of life available if i need it.

Trash all those snakes and birds not worth the space they take up on hotbar unless your just getting started. But shops have attacks so you should have much trouble finding others.

Vabla
Seasoned
Seasoned

Re: rundown

Post by Vabla » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:15 pm

Saregon wrote:Blessed With Thunder - one of my favs . It has a fairly quick reset time and DOT is great agains mobs that it takes a while to kill
Got nerfed (or buffed, depends on if you were gimp :P). Now the DOT depends on your level and not the QL. Time to reset parry I guess.
Saregon wrote:Upon a Wave of Summer - Breaks most snares/roots and provides with a short resistance to them. as noted before but i would like to comment further. You can use one no matter what the level is. But the higher the level the higher the NR you get when using the attack. The one im currently using adds over 800 to NR! and around 180 to run speed. It also slows the mob you attacking down. All should have one. "its also the best visual ma attack"
You forgot it's the only attack that locks Riposte and not MA. It's also great for pulling because of the 35m range it has. Not to mention the small stun chance. Another interesting thing is that the higher QL, the shorter the lock.
Vabla AKA Bliaha is LOST between worlds
It's PONY time! Find me on dArt