My keeper progression...

Haloer
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Haloer » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:07 am

Nicodar wrote:What, don't have the new str/stam rings yet? :-P Or the Global health research Item? :-P
Rings of essence? Sure have one atleast, used that too in the process, as a soli my base str/stam are not 'troxlike' though, so needs some more work. And yes, got the global health thingy, took almost all of my leftover VPs, now it's level 2, but at the time I did this, level 2 was not researched yet... But now it would be even easier to equip those sure! :)

Next target for me is to run 30 missions, then I have 2500 tokens and can consentrate on being more social and even level once or twice. ;) And to get some VPs...
-Haloer, adv RK-2

My stuff:
Froob Advy
Keeper main
New Adventuress

And my newest pride and joy:
Fixer baby "Abby killer"

Haloer
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Haloer » Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:38 pm

Just a very quick update! Just dinged 200, so unlocking abilities is very near! :) Will try and gather some credits to upgrade my stuff, mainly armor, which is more or less outdated by todays standards. And of course the new sword is waiting too. And perks are coming my way now! be seeing you around. ;)
-Haloer, adv RK-2

My stuff:
Froob Advy
Keeper main
New Adventuress

Fixer baby "Abby killer"

Haloer
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Haloer » Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:30 am

Okies, one more update before christmas... Haven't got round to getting my AUNO -profile, but main update is that my sword is now a QL250, and soon I'll be able to upgrade that even further. Armor is lagging badly, need to get some BS 'fun' going soon, as OFAB seems the way to go from here! Side product of that is the necessity to farm AI mishes for types and AXP.

Currently level 204. Yesterday tried and refined my technique at Pen dynas, now they are mostly doable, the sub 180 ones atleast. Will probably do the Pen questline too soon for another FRN, as I now am also a proud owner of maxed out T2 pants, going to upgrade those. Also was at a merc raid this week, got myself azure gloves to show for that.

So levels are coming, and IP pool diminishing... Must get into upgrading my stuff soon, will need some reperking session though for new symbs and such, so have been putting it off until I'm otherwise decked for that. But getting there. Be seeing you around, give me a /tell if you need some help killing stuff or teaming for quests and such! And keep having fun on RK/SL/whatever! :)

Merry christmas!

Edit: Finally had Character Profiler running while zoning, so AUNO profile is now updated
Last edited by Haloer on Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Haloer, adv RK-2

My stuff:
Froob Advy
Keeper main
New Adventuress

Fixer baby "Abby killer"

itninja
Veteran
Veteran

Post by itninja » Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:49 am

Good to hear you're still going at it :-) I think around 205 to 210 is when I began killing Notum Scourges for a Spirit Shroud.

I died a lot at first, but once you figure out how to cycle your perks correctly (Bio Shielding 10 is awesome!) then it becomes routine.

I still use it at 220 as I can't afford a Modified Notucomm Trenchcoat, and the extra evades are great (not to mention you can cycle which version you want and each version has some useful mod). The only problem is that it takes FOREVER to get it to drop, although some folks have gotten it just after a few kills. It took me well over 1k kills. I think I got an entire level off of them :-D

Anyway, just an idea; cheers and Merry Christmas!

(/mod edit WW, fixed link)
Rootcommand Level 219/29 Omni Solitus Fixer

~ Proud Member of Newcomers Alliance ~
NA Forums

Haloer
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Haloer » Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:10 am

Yes, I'm still at it! :) Should go and hit them scourges soon! Just yesterday got my new sword equipped. That isn't updated to the AUNO profile yet, as it was getting late when I finally found the wrangler, will try and update that soon. Otherwise the profile is a bit updated, got finally some better symbs in. Feet symbs are hard to come by with affordable prices, so I've been hunting some Pen patterns lately too, to see whether I can improve my creds/symbs situation. Othewise been doing mainly inferno missions, and some Tarasqueing, with the odd APF in between. Also should start camping MoTR in IS finally.

Currently 209, next target is to hit 210 so that I can again get some BS action, I will most likely be crappy at it, but hopefully some VP will start to come my way. So a few more inf mishes for me then, and hopefully some inf static action so that I can get my +10 ring for Pande access. A HHAB will also come in handy soon I think, should I either end up buying one or get an org raid to pwn them dragons... But no hurry, we'll see how long that takes me, The last levels have been rolling faster than I would have expected with my track record. And should I be idling online, feel free to contact me, I can help with some quest mobs and such I think. ;) And provide some really shallow game knowledge! :oops: But be seeing you around!
-Haloer, adv RK-2

My stuff:
Froob Advy
Keeper main
New Adventuress

Fixer baby "Abby killer"

Haloer
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Haloer » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:47 am

Okies, after a couple of mishes and stuff, I have arrived to the 212th level... No change to equipment except the addition of HHaB ring, but made some calculations, and if they hold up, after I hunt down some buffs and swap some stuff, I'll be able to put on my 2 QL240 symbs, feet and right arm. Should boost my survivability somewhat. Been doing some BS, although it is mostly just buffing up and dying, rinse-repeat. But occasionally it's fun too. After next patch hopefully more so, as I don't need to buff up so often! :) Getting hard to gain SK, as teaming is not so vivid when I'm on, mostly just org teams and such. But slowly working my way up to enlightenment.

Next up besides leveling more, is to get more VP and clumps for OFAB armor set, and eventually also the Wolf. Also working on my credit balance is something I must do, although it's not something I really enjoy. But be seeing you around! When I'm on, feel free to contact, if I'm not in a team situation, I'm willing to help wherever I can, killing some stuff for a quest or whatever, and also have some obscure stuff to lend if I can just find it in my bank. Currently also stocking many advanced joint clans scout pistols! ;) So CYAs on Rimor!
-Haloer, adv RK-2

My stuff:
Froob Advy
Keeper main
New Adventuress

Fixer baby "Abby killer"

itninja
Veteran
Veteran

Post by itninja » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:58 am

BS at level 212 is usually all about defending and trying to help out rather than going out and PvPing all the twinked 220s.

At 212 I would usually just worry about core defense (turret up or go mech) and/or ninjaing a control point (coon and bio regrowth is great for this hehe).

It gets move interesting as you get closer to 220 and can actually feel competitive.

Oh, and it's worth grinding the VP as Keeper ofab is GREAT.
Rootcommand Level 219/29 Omni Solitus Fixer

~ Proud Member of Newcomers Alliance ~
NA Forums

Haloer
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Haloer » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:17 am

Right, new update! :) Have gotten to level 214 some time ago, since I've been doing the Pen quest, now there is still the Alappaa part to do, otherwise it's done. When I get a team willing to do it with me, I'm going to check the place out.

Otherwise it's been slow progress, been dynahunting a bit and then just yesterday got some nice equipment upgrades done. First I was at APF and finally got me the 2500 token board, so no more board upgrades at the moment. Then spent some VP and got me a new OFAB sleeve, finally getting rid of the first tier sleeve. Lastly we did an org raid to wipe IS, and I too got something, the damage ring and MotR came my way. The raid also netted some NCUs, many Gelid Blades were left to rot, as they kept dropping like candy. Also got perma passes to a couple of toons and some advy and agent armor were looted, as well as IS rings and corrupted flesh pieces. As a curiosity and souvenir I also got the Hezzy sword.

A while ago I also did upgrade some of my imps/symbs, these should last me for a while, until I go on a reperking spree at higher levels. Next up is leveling, gathering more creds and VPs for my QL300 OFAB set, as well as mothership mishes for AIXP and upgrade clumps, and of course the Wolf eventually.

In the mean time though when I'm around, feel free to shout for help if you have a quest mob to kill or something, if I'm not currently in a busy situation (as in a team mish), I'll try to come and help out if I can. PST! ;)
-Haloer, adv RK-2

My stuff:
Froob Advy
Keeper main
New Adventuress

Fixer baby "Abby killer"

sayonora
Skilled
Skilled

Post by sayonora » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:28 am

ohhh ur sepekeeper :D
I saw u in IS with salty and jazz and deaths and gromit and twig and zach :P
u havent put ql 300 ofab set and sword yet? u should mate - there rly pwn!!
Sayonora, level 183 advy froob, member of harmony
Error404, level 165 trader, member of Athen Paladins
Cachmeifucan, level 135 fixer, member of Athen Paladins
Jitsuryioku tl4 pierc enfo
Antiheroo level 175 Martial Artist, Member of Harmony
a 17x soldier, Member of Athen paladins
Antisayo, lvl 9 soldier twink, President of We Hate Sayo
Fatalerror was born July 4th, 2005

Haloer
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Haloer » Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:22 pm

Yup, that's me! Yeah, am lacking in the OFAB section, as well in other phats stuff, mainly due to the facts that I'm VP challenged atm, must dedicate 'some' :) time to doing BS and LE mish grind, though 215 is one or two mishes away too, maybe after the weekend obligatory break in gametime! :)
-Haloer, adv RK-2

My stuff:
Froob Advy
Keeper main
New Adventuress

Fixer baby "Abby killer"

sayonora
Skilled
Skilled

Post by sayonora » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:08 am

:D

I just powerleveled my keeper, setufansan from 198 to 210. I've been farming VP for a whole day now, made 2 sleeves and 8k vp so far...I need about 180k more lol. nontheless, omni is still losing at BS majorly, caus there too lame to organise up >.<
u shouldnt expect to be worth anything in BS too, caus ur fighting level 220 actually 300's) who are twinked up like mad men..it kinda pisses me off seeing people ruin it for other people who actually need the VP more then the lousy pvp
Sayonora, level 183 advy froob, member of harmony
Error404, level 165 trader, member of Athen Paladins
Cachmeifucan, level 135 fixer, member of Athen Paladins
Jitsuryioku tl4 pierc enfo
Antiheroo level 175 Martial Artist, Member of Harmony
a 17x soldier, Member of Athen paladins
Antisayo, lvl 9 soldier twink, President of We Hate Sayo
Fatalerror was born July 4th, 2005

Haloer
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Haloer » Thu May 08, 2008 2:33 am

Right, after a small break between updates, here I come again. Just dinged 217 yesterday so the end of leveling spree is 'near'! ;) Will most likely take a while in any case. Also been getting some new stuff to use, QL300 OFAB and Wolf is still in the works, gathering VP is proving slow. Have one sleeve in bank, and waiting for the right time to do the DB quest for my new nanos, especially for the Improved Guardian of Might nano. That one I think I can even cast nicely. :) Also have been involved in some Albtraum farming, which has yielded me a nice utils item. Also some alien raids have happened, also giving me access to other utils items, visible in my AUNO profile.

Gameplaywise nothing too much. SK mainly from Inferno missions, even tried a solo mission when finding teams was a real pain. Also got myself Inferno garden key, sanctuary key try ended up with raidforce wipe...will have to farm more insignias and try again. Been to Pandemonium too a couple of times, Beast and Zods runs, nothing worth mentioning from those, except bunch of LD's. BS action whenever I feel like it, Omni still not organized, resulting in many unnecessary losses. And I'm still quite gimp up there too. Notum Scourges have been camped too, no lucky shroud drops yet, but atleast the scourges are sure kills now. will head there again soon too.

So that's going on lately. Should someone need help on RK mobs/quests, feel free to ask if you see me online, now there is much I can kill! :) Be seeing you around the gameworld.
-Haloer, adv RK-2

My stuff:
Froob Advy
Keeper main
New Adventuress

Fixer baby "Abby killer"

Haloer
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Haloer » Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:07 am

After laying low for a while I yesterday finally managed to ding 219, so the end of SK needed to level is near. Of course there is much research to do. Equipmentwise situation unaltered from what you see on AUNO. So still pretty gimp there. Been having limited playtime atm, reason is Image this little fellow. ;) So I expect getting to 220 to take some time. BS action is planned but will see when I get an evening off from 'dogsitting' again. But be seeing you around!
-Haloer, adv RK-2

My stuff:
Froob Advy
Keeper main
New Adventuress

Fixer baby "Abby killer"

Nicodar
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Nicodar » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:23 am

Dude, some replaced your shoes with a dog...

It is the fate of all cookies to be broken. A whole cookie is an uneaten cookie and cookies are made to be eaten. So who can really deny fulfilling a cookie's destiny?

Haloer
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Haloer » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:33 pm

A small update, as I got to play a bit yesterday, been consentrating on my advy lately, as it's easier to play in short stints atm. But yesterday got on my keeper again for a bit, had almost forgotten all the perk buttons and stuff, but still managed to kill a few scourges, still no shroud though. Then got a lucky invite to do the informant, so now I have all my 4 DB quest improved nanos, can cast one of them even. Also got the security codes, so can enter the new DB instance. Well, haven't been in the old one either yet, so maybe I should pay that place a visit.

[Edit] Not worth a new post, but yesterday was at HI raid, and got me the specs, so twinking might just be a bit easier now...
-Haloer, adv RK-2

My stuff:
Froob Advy
Keeper main
New Adventuress

Fixer baby "Abby killer"