My keeper progression...

Haloer
Skilled
Skilled

Re: My keeper progression...

Post by Haloer » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:10 pm

It''s been a while again, bringing up the doggie Image and checking new apartments out is time consuming... But a bit gametime has slipped in, 800k off 220 now, and just a couple of days ago finally got my profession star from Guarding the Source quest. Otherwise it's been a mish now and then, some BS occasionally and then some quests. Equipment is still something to laugh at mostly, but it gets me by before I can come up with something better. Haven't seen aliens since the AXP formula revamp so must touch up my kill count eventually. Right now my goal is to reach 220 before christmas. ;)
-Haloer, adv RK-2

My stuff:
Froob Advy
Keeper main
New Adventuress

And my newest pride and joy:
Fixer baby "Abby killer"

Agentcrt
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Agentcrt » Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:49 am

Btw just some "advice" i got from org. Dont ding 220 till you have 99% of reserch done. Why? cuz then the SK you get from reward goes to waste, but if you're below 220 it goes to your lvls. So you do lvl slower but you get reserch done + some SK into lvl so you dont bother doing only reserch after 220. Think about it. I'm 218 and went full reserch :D

Haloer
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Haloer » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:52 am

Agentcrt wrote:Btw just some "advice" i got from org. Dont ding 220 till you have 99% of reserch done. Why? cuz then the SK you get from reward goes to waste, but if you're below 220 it goes to your lvls. So you do lvl slower but you get reserch done + some SK into lvl so you dont bother doing only reserch after 220. Think about it. I'm 218 and went full reserch :D
Thanks for the advice, I have indeed kept the research slider at about 50% lately, but on the other hand, it seems that if I get to 220 then it may just get easier to find teams for research runs, as everyone somehow wants a roller! :) And even if I had the slider at 100%, I would ding pretty fast, as level 9 research caps at 37k and something SK...
-Haloer, adv RK-2

My stuff:
Froob Advy
Keeper main
New Adventuress

Fixer baby "Abby killer"

Tarradax
Wordbearer

Post by Tarradax » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:26 pm

Agentcrt wrote:Btw just some "advice" i got from org. Dont ding 220 till you have 99% of reserch done. Why? cuz then the SK you get from reward goes to waste, but if you're below 220 it goes to your lvls. So you do lvl slower but you get reserch done + some SK into lvl so you dont bother doing only reserch after 220. Think about it. I'm 218 and went full reserch :D
220 now, "ROLLER LFM INFERNO" later. Nothing is easier than getting an Inferno team at 220.
Ye' Olde Fixer Guide, By Me.

/Tarradax, Proud Owner of Questionable Morals.
/Baene, It's Like A Beanbag Chair. With a Gun. And a Temper.
/Bonekrakka, Get Your Choppas Ready, Boyz! Time For A WAAAAAAGH!
/Happythought, Hand-Made Silk Kites! Beautiful Strings!
/Littleshank, Choose Difficulty: []Hard []Medium []Easy []Very Easy [X]Atrox Melee Adventurer.

Completely Unrelated To Anything Link

Haloer
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Haloer » Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:04 am

Guess this deserves a small update, though nothing much has changed, besides the fact that I got my last IPs to spend yesterday evening and got rid of my XP bar on the GUI. In other words I made the ever so elusive 220! Thanks all that have helped me on the way, and to all that sent me GZ -tells. Now the research, AIXP and VP grinds continue without SK considerations, and equipment will be looked more into. CYAs around!
-Haloer, adv RK-2

My stuff:
Froob Advy
Keeper main
New Adventuress

Fixer baby "Abby killer"

Haloer
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Haloer » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:17 am

Heyas again! I'm kinda back to my keeper after some lowbie advy action... Yesterday forced myself to go and get to BS to earn some VPs, got like 4k I think, so long way to go. Omni is still as unorganized as ever, nobody wants to team or buff others. Even so we even scored some victories. Well the good pat there is that I got my first solo PVP title, so there must have been some even gimpyer than me around, for the most part I got ganked tho. Trying to continue that and get enough VPs to upgrade some armor I got like 100 levels ago, mainly my chestpiece. Still killing some Pen scourges too to get me the spirit shroud, got like 100+ kills with no drops...frustrating. At least I can kill them with relative ease now. What happens next remains to be seen tho.. :) CYAs around, and if someone wants to get some IS action I can come around and help!
-Haloer, adv RK-2

My stuff:
Froob Advy
Keeper main
New Adventuress

Fixer baby "Abby killer"

Tarradax
Wordbearer

Post by Tarradax » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:38 am

Haloer wrote:Heyas again! I'm kinda back to my keeper after some lowbie advy action... Yesterday forced myself to go and get to BS to earn some VPs, got like 4k I think, so long way to go. Omni is still as unorganized as ever, nobody wants to team or buff others. Even so we even scored some victories. Well the good pat there is that I got my first solo PVP title, so there must have been some even gimpyer than me around, for the most part I got ganked tho. Trying to continue that and get enough VPs to upgrade some armor I got like 100 levels ago, mainly my chestpiece. Still killing some Pen scourges too to get me the spirit shroud, got like 100+ kills with no drops...frustrating. At least I can kill them with relative ease now. What happens next remains to be seen tho.. :) CYAs around, and if someone wants to get some IS action I can come around and help!
I wouldn't bother with the Spirit Shroud. The fully-upgraded Gladiator robe is superior in just about every way - Not to mention that it's much easier to obtain. I know people who only got their spirit shrouds after THOUSANDS of kills, I kid you not (Ofc, Tarra got his on the first and only NS kill I did with him, just to see if I can).
Ye' Olde Fixer Guide, By Me.

/Tarradax, Proud Owner of Questionable Morals.
/Baene, It's Like A Beanbag Chair. With a Gun. And a Temper.
/Bonekrakka, Get Your Choppas Ready, Boyz! Time For A WAAAAAAGH!
/Happythought, Hand-Made Silk Kites! Beautiful Strings!
/Littleshank, Choose Difficulty: []Hard []Medium []Easy []Very Easy [X]Atrox Melee Adventurer.

Completely Unrelated To Anything Link

bakadeshi
Flagged
Flagged

Post by bakadeshi » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:31 am

That's not completely true: Spirit shroud has a +crit chance mod that the improved reanimator cloaks don't give. If you were going for a max dd setup that included maxing crit rate then you'd still have to camp a SS. On a side note, I quit counting after my 4000th notum scourge kill with keeper... Then had one drop on my fifth kill when I was hunting on my crat. Figures.
~RK1
Rubennib - 220 keeper
Gelitche - 174 agent
Rubedoc - 220 doctor
Darooses - 220 'crat
Argartri - 150 shade
Thankyou - 150 advy
Rooses - 151 keeper
itchuber - 37 trader (mule) (froob)
kellamic - 49 nt (froob)

Haloer
Skilled
Skilled

Post by Haloer » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:24 am

Heyas!

Been a while again, but not much to report tho. Some research lines completed, LoX quests completed, no weapon upgrade drops for me yet, so not using the Xan axe yet. On friday got my last SL garden key, Inferno sanctuary is now accessible to me! Done some APFs too, no luck with good drops. Will try to start camping prisoners soon for more soul stones for gladiator robe and such. Also am in the progress of gathering all buffage stuff to finally equip my better symbs (280 support brain etc...) to be able to self DB nanos. And that's about it, be seeing you around!
-Haloer, adv RK-2

My stuff:
Froob Advy
Keeper main
New Adventuress

Fixer baby "Abby killer"