200 Nanomage Enfo?

200 Nanomage Enfo?

Postby Lilinette on Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:24 pm

Heya. So. I'm thinking of making a froobie enfo. I was thinking of making a nanomage who would eventually use 1hb (Blood Bat/Mace). As I don't know an awful lot about froobs, I wanted to ask for some advise. Would I lack needed HP for raids etc? Would I not be able to put on some important armor? Also, I would be neutral all the way. :) Thanks in advance.
Lilinette (35 Neutral Froob Trader, Retired early)
Candylover (220/26 Clan Shade)
Herthaur (160/13 Neutral Doctor, General of Beware, I r squish)
Shirayukii (189/4 Omni Doctor)

+ Maaaaaaaany other alts~.
Lilinette
Fresh
Fresh

Re: 200 Nanomage Enfo?

Postby Derenbruder on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:26 pm

i saw, at the time when DNW feels a great population, a NM enfo and he did realy well, and he had no probs with HP and stuff.. feel free to try it and u will gain alot of fun ;)

cheers
Derenbruder
Flagged
Flagged

Postby Lilinette on Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:25 pm

Derenbruder wrote:i saw, at the time when DNW feels a great population, a NM enfo and he did realy well, and he had no probs with HP and stuff.. feel free to try it and u will gain alot of fun ;)

cheers

Thanks! I really appreciate it. =]

Lilinette
Fresh
Fresh

Postby Lusto on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:02 am

NM should work just fine. However I would reconsider Blood Bat / Blood Mace. Their main problem is low min damage, secondary problem is slowness. Enfo with those will have to work very hard to hold agro when the DPS kings step in. If I would be making enfo I would go for 1he. Reason is that Gelid blades are great weapons for pvm raids, that nuke becomes especially useful against opponents like Peter Lee where you miss a lot. If you want to do soloing or PvP then you can use Crispy Chirops, very nice nano cost buff on fast weapon that could let you get more out from the Nanomage advantages. For max HP you can use Impious Dominator + Gelid, for example.
Lusto (level 200 doc) Lostu (level 200 adv) Losto (level 200 MP) Lustu (level 175 Soldier)
General of Wolf Brigade, Founder of Froob200
Lusto
Skilled
Skilled

Postby Lilinette on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:09 am

Lusto wrote:NM should work just fine. However I would reconsider Blood Bat / Blood Mace. Their main problem is low min damage, secondary problem is slowness. Enfo with those will have to work very hard to hold agro when the DPS kings step in. If I would be making enfo I would go for 1he. Reason is that Gelid blades are great weapons for pvm raids, that nuke becomes especially useful against opponents like Peter Lee where you miss a lot. If you want to do soloing or PvP then you can use Crispy Chirops, very nice nano cost buff on fast weapon that could let you get more out from the Nanomage advantages. For max HP you can use Impious Dominator + Gelid, for example.

Thanks for the feedback. =] I wanted to avoid using Gelids/Chirops... Not a very unique choice. But I guess there's just no way I can use something other than mainstream stuff as enf... And they put AI tags on s7 weaps... The choice of weaps as froob is limited... Something is either crappy, ugly or mainstream. I guess it'll always be that way. Funcom don't really care about free players, sadly.

Lilinette
Fresh
Fresh

Postby GDB2222 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:38 am

I have a lvl 200 nanomage enfo. Not the easiest toon to level, but I guess that I didn't invest much into him. Good luck. :)
Take it easy on the kid, SilverFox316; everybody kills Hitler on their first trip
GDB2222
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Lusto on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:33 am

Lilinette wrote:Thanks for the feedback. =] I wanted to avoid using Gelids/Chirops... Not a very unique choice. But I guess there's just no way I can use something other than mainstream stuff as enf... And they put AI tags on s7 weaps... The choice of weaps as froob is limited... Something is either crappy, ugly or mainstream. I guess it'll always be that way. Funcom don't really care about free players, sadly.

Don't give up so easily. Gorgin01 the main tank of Froob200 bets on these maces for HP, Saavick the Queen of Froobs bets on these on her doctor. There are alternative ways and those who find them deserve the greatest praise. I still shiver from seeing the Assault Riffle doctor by Blutblume. But here it is just my opinion that giving up that much damage is not worth that little HP.

Froob200 tanks that have been tanking Mercs have almost all used different weapons, EQBx2, Blood maces, dual crispies and dual piercing at least. I think the only one that has not been used against mercs on Froob200 is my favorite dual Gelid setup :). So I would not go giving statements about froobs not having weapon choices.
Last edited by Lusto on Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lusto (level 200 doc) Lostu (level 200 adv) Losto (level 200 MP) Lustu (level 175 Soldier)
General of Wolf Brigade, Founder of Froob200
Lusto
Skilled
Skilled

Postby GDB2222 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:29 pm

Funcom don't really care about free players, sadly.

Anyone would think that they want the froobs to be envious of the paid players.
Take it easy on the kid, SilverFox316; everybody kills Hitler on their first trip
GDB2222
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Lilinette on Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:14 pm

Lusto wrote:
Lilinette wrote:Thanks for the feedback. =] I wanted to avoid using Gelids/Chirops... Not a very unique choice. But I guess there's just no way I can use something other than mainstream stuff as enf... And they put AI tags on s7 weaps... The choice of weaps as froob is limited... Something is either crappy, ugly or mainstream. I guess it'll always be that way. Funcom don't really care about free players, sadly.

Don't give up so easily. Gorgin01 the main tank of Froob200 bets on these maces for HP, Saavick the Queen of Froobs bets on these on her doctor. There are alternative ways and those who find them deserve the greatest praise. I still shiver from seeing the Assault Riffle doctor by Blutblume. But here it is just my opinion that giving up that much damage is not worth that little HP.

Froob200 tanks that have been tanking Mercs have almost all used different weapons, EQBx2, Blood maces, dual crispies and dual piercing at least. I think the only one that has not been used against mercs on Froob200 is my favorite dual Gelid setup :). So I would not go giving statements about froobs not having weapon choices.

Well... I just always felt like the weapons available to froobs were very limited. There is so little out there for froobs (compared to paid content) that every single thing can make a difference. I was thinking of the Blood Bat/Mace mainly because of the HP. As a nanomage, the extra HP would help a lot, the 1hb setup isn't too common and I like the looks of them. =] As I said before, I really don't know that much about froobs, pathetically. That's why I asked about it here.

GDB2222 wrote:Anyone would think that they want the froobs to be envious of the paid players.

Or just don't want to encourage people to play for free...

Lilinette
Fresh
Fresh

Postby Lassssi on Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:53 am

Using a combo of blood bat + Skull of Despair on my 200 nm enfo.

bloot bat for hp and despair to make sure I do dmg also against high ac mobs.
Zadamm TL7/fix, Vanishez TL7/sha, Dignord TL7/nt, Digsengi TL7/eng, Digsagent 200/age, Digsdoccie TL5/doc, Digsoldier TL5/sol, Trymeout 200/enf, Partofitall 200/mp, Lariam 200/tra, Fexwolf TL5/adv, GetStuff TL5/fix, Digsnt TL4/nt, Willinger TL4/cra, + 15+ sub tl4
Lassssi
Hardened
Hardened

Postby Lilinette on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:21 pm

Lassssi wrote:Using a combo of blood bat + Skull of Despair on my 200 nm enfo.

bloot bat for hp and despair to make sure I do dmg also against high ac mobs.

Hm, that could work also, thanks!

Lilinette
Fresh
Fresh

Return to Enforcer