The Good Doctor needs an Org suggestion rk1-omni

For all of your organization recruiting needs.

The Good Doctor needs an Org suggestion rk1-omni

Postby Savage on Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:54 pm

So I've been playing two weeks, I've gone through three organizations and everyone has let me down :(. No ones on, most just want me for cash as with the rest of their members for the leaders profit... [-X

So I want to join an ORG, I'm looking for a fun, friendly, & extremely active org, I'm usually on ALL the time being unemployed and out of school. :x

My first interest is a 70/30 between learning this game and having fun; I learn by doing not by reading. My next interest is helping people with the knowledge I hope to gain. Also I'm looking for interesting & funny characters in an organization, people who talk are no fun :laughing6: . And eventually, if I do find an org I enjoy to play around I will probably end up getting the expans or SL for the time beeing!

TY in advance

-Sav
Savage
Rookie
Rookie

Re: The Good Doctor needs an Org suggestion rk1-omni

Postby Ukblizzard on Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:05 am

Hi there,

We (Omni-Pol) are recruiting Omni players from level 25+. We would welcome an application should you wish to look into what we offer as an organisation. Our main activity, however, is GMT evenings (not saying we dont have anyone on at all at any other time, but as you wanted *extreme* activity all the time, then we might not be for you :) ).

If we are not your cup of tea, then there is a great listing over at AO Universe in our Guild Databse. You can search keywords / things you are looking for in an organisation and hopefully then give you some names of people to contact so you can have a chat to them before signing your life away to them.

However, that aside, I wanted to reply moreso because I am curious about organisations wanting you for credits so that the leaders can profit. Are there really orgs like that out there? If so, I certainly have been living in a very nice bubble!! Not that I want to turn your LFO thread into something else.. but that really doesn't sound good.

Anyway, good luck finding the right organisation for you!!

Best wishes,

Katelin
Ukblizzard
Amateur
Amateur

Re: The Good Doctor needs an Org suggestion rk1-omni

Postby Savage on Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:46 pm

Yeah unfortunately I've been in some clans that did that *The newb liberation front* for example was one of them....

I will apply at omni-pol as well!
Savage
Rookie
Rookie

Return to Rubi-Ka Recruitment