soldier 60 twink froob

Looking to OMFGWTFGNAK someone or maybe you know how to and want to share, this is the place for you. Share your PvP and Tower Knowledge here.

soldier 60 twink froob

Postby sebrie on Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:41 pm

what is the best weapon for a froob soldier twink at lvl 60? sancrosant , BB ,Supernova Mk VI or anithing else.....?
sebrie
Rookie
Rookie

Re: soldier 60 twink froob

Postby flyingengi on Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:27 pm

I personally would not suggest a lvl60 froob soldier to twink. Only thing that might be decent is if you can get a 100 BB on. Otherwise, you really won't get that much damage.

Hmmm, you could use dual CDR's tho. Oh well, good luck. :roll:
  • Rookie "Flyingmp" - RK1 - LVL220
  • Flyingengi - RK1 - LVL199
  • Freshman "Flyingblades" - RK1 - LVL150
  • Flyingadvy- RK1 - LVL128
  • Apprentice Imfat "Deathinabag" Yourdead - RK1 - LVL49

Facebook
flyingengi
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Saavick on Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:36 am

Personally I have a level 60 soldier twink, but the primary focus isn't damage. The only way to get a viable defence is when you're able to cast One More Hit Healing, and the IP sacrifices you need to make for that are quite significant.
I had enough IP left to max out rifle and raise aimed shot to half, which allows me to use a Ql125 Yatamutchi X-3 Counter Sniper Rifle. Another viable option would have been Sol monsters since fling shot doesn't have to be maxed and at low Ql they do not require too much multiranged. I think a CDR might be too expensive on IP because of burst.

If you just want to do a lot of damage for your leveling character but not for the purpose of pvp or soloing, you don't really need OMHH and I wouldn't recommend a rifle then. The Neutrino flash isn't too bad yet at 60 or you can use a high Ql Div9. This thread has an interesting discussion about the various advantages and disadvantages of several weapons.

I'd put links to auno in it, but the site is down so I'll do that later. :)
Saavick
Elite
Elite

Postby Bruxie on Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:29 am

Ialways wanted to make a froob TL3 soldier with high ql sol-94s but never had time. They do enough damage for pvp and are fast, You will have 2 specials fling and burst. The downside is the AR is divided into pistol and smg. Though smg is only 33% afair. You will be able to go more DEF on AGG bar and still shoot considerably fast when puting IP in ranged init.

You could also equip a much higher ql OE normally and buff yourself EP from engi on second account to max pvp damage for towers for instance :p
Bruxie
Flagged
Flagged

Postby reids on Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:29 am

i'd agree with saavick and go the rifle route, soldiers get their own rifle buffs, and for tower wars where you're more than likely to want to be OBed you can get TTS+UA to get some nice AR. Also having Aimed Shot is a wise idea since as a froob you'll have difficulty hitting the evade professions and it normally deals some nice damage.
Reidstrader - 21 trader twink
Reidsadvy - 74 adv twink
Omglieklazer - 76 doc twink
Reidsmp - Retired 76 mp twink
Reidsagent - 91 Agent twink
Reidscrat - 114 crat twink
Reidsnt - 165 NT twink
Reidventurer - 192 adv (220 inc)
Ertist - 220 MA

All omni and on RK1, send me a tell ;D
reids
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Esdian on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:58 am

Saavick wrote:Personally I have a level 60 soldier twink, but the primary focus isn't damage. The only way to get a viable defence is when you're able to cast One More Hit Healing, and the IP sacrifices you need to make for that are quite significant.
I had enough IP left to max out rifle and raise aimed shot to half, which allows me to use a Ql125 Yatamutchi X-3 Counter Sniper Rifle. Another viable option would have been Sol monsters since fling shot doesn't have to be maxed and at low Ql they do not require too much multiranged. I think a CDR might be too expensive on IP because of burst.

If you just want to do a lot of damage for your leveling character but not for the purpose of pvp or soloing, you don't really need OMHH and I wouldn't recommend a rifle then. The Neutrino flash isn't too bad yet at 60 or you can use a high Ql Div9. This thread has an interesting discussion about the various advantages and disadvantages of several weapons.

I'd put links to auno in it, but the site is down so I'll do that later. :)

I managed, in theory (ofc), to plan a pistol solider that could use OMHH, CDR+a FA pistol. took some MAJOR sacrifices, and I mean MAJOR. kinda inspired by your Rifle solider. but I want to be insane ^.^

but as far as a effective PvP twink, rifle + AS seems to be the way to go.
Esdian
WOOT! 200 slayer SELF casting.. At TL5 caps on a froob!
Esdian
Seasoned
Seasoned

Return to PvP / Towers